Chapter 16

Reminiscences

Myungsoo felt one part of his heart always heavy but Sungyeol was always there to comfort him by his side. The hurt that had been engraved in his heart due to his hyung was being slowly replaced by the love Sungyeol showered to him. 

 

But same could not be said for Sunggyu. The elder was hurting himself and causing pain to the people he loved as well.

 

Hoya loved Sunggyu with all his heart and he was ready to wait for him till infinity but at the same time he wanted to shower the elder with so much love that he would be able to get over his guilt, he wanted to be in the elder’s mind 24/7 so that, there would be no room for negative thoughts.

 

Getting vexed, Hoya called his hyung with whom he could share everything without being judged.

“Hyung, am I being selfish for wanting all his attention.” He exhaled loudly for the other person to feel the tension. 

“Not at all. People always tend to seek the attention of the person they truly care about. There is nothing wrong.” The person on the line responded calmly.

“Then why did he run away from me?” Hoya felt like his heart shattered seeing Sunggyu in such a miserable condition.

“Hoya, I know about your love life only surfacely. You have never given me the details. Remember last time, I asked you his name and you said you will tell when things turn out well, please Howonie, I want to know everything about him, only that way can I suggest you anything.”

“This is going to be long then hyung.” Hoya was rubbing his temples thinking from where he should start.

“I am all ears. And if you really need my help, I can fly back to Korea any time!” The person wanted Hoya to know that he is always there for him.

“Thank you so much hyung.” The person was satisfied hearing Hoya loosen a bit. “Let’s start with his name, then. He is Sunggyu, Kim Sunggyu.”

“Wait, I have heard this name before, but Sunggyu is a common name in Korea, so maybe I have heard here and there. Sorry to interrupt, continue.” The receiver had a feeling that he knew this person, somehow.

Hoya didn’t leave any details this time. He told about Woohyun, Myungsoo, even Minho and Jackson, everything, he needed to shout out his feelings anyways.

There was no interruption in middle, only the faint breathing and simple hum could be heard at times.

Hoya was glad that to have his side of story be listened attentively.

 

After he was finished, the other person said, “The world is indeed really small. I told you I knew this Kim Sunggyu, though I have not met him ever, I know about him. Now let me tell you something important. As Sunggyu had said, yes, he knows his brother very well because Myungsoo was really grieving for his hyung. But as for now…”

“W…wait…how do you know a…about them hyung?! I mean, you have never met them?”


“Let’s say co-incidence. I met Myungsoo at the airport on my way to Japan.”


‘WHAT?! You have met Sunggyu’s brother? How is that even possible…woah!”

 

At this point, Hoya was thumping loudly in the room, moving from one corner to another, he could not believe this twist of fate!

“It’s already possible Howonie~ And listen the more important part, Sunggyu can come out of his guilt now because his brother has already found someone important in his life who is there to make him feel better. So, he should accept you whole heartedly.”

“This is not making any sense…Myungsoo…what?! And how come you know everything?!” Hoya was totally baffled.

“Let’s keep that for another time. But tell Sunggyu not to worry about Myungsoo and enjoy his life fully.” Loud laughter could be heard on the phone which made Hoya more confused.

“You can’t get away like this hyung!”

“Gotta go, catch you next time!”

“Hyung….Dongwoo hyung…” But the beep in the line indicated that the call had already ended.

 

 

Hoya sighed after the call, he didn’t know what to feel, he had mixed emotions. He was not sure if he could believe the free-spirited person but why would he even lie! But if he tells these things to Sunggyu, will the elder believe him. On what basis will he trust him!

“I don’t even know how Myungsoo looks like. How can I say he is doing fine in Japan?” Hoya screamed to practically nobody.

Hoya was sure even if Dongwoo was saying the truth, which he believes is true even though he is not so sure how the elder knows all, but Sunggyu will surely take it as Hoya is making stories of his own to make him feel better.

So, he was not sure how to break the topic to the elder.

 

 

 

                      https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/n80JntFsuwFoSOaJuCvPVCElxwt9DxfjEVANLqD6yICxIshaUmO4OamfAOx_NAuukp64G8DcNFNVktkBTZYU4dPkP94b0zDaDX3QuURMIGhhNT4=s0-d-e1-ft#https://my.pottermore.com/assets/img/email/separator-icon.pnghttps://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/n80JntFsuwFoSOaJuCvPVCElxwt9DxfjEVANLqD6yICxIshaUmO4OamfAOx_NAuukp64G8DcNFNVktkBTZYU4dPkP94b0zDaDX3QuURMIGhhNT4=s0-d-e1-ft#https://my.pottermore.com/assets/img/email/separator-icon.pnghttps://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/n80JntFsuwFoSOaJuCvPVCElxwt9DxfjEVANLqD6yICxIshaUmO4OamfAOx_NAuukp64G8DcNFNVktkBTZYU4dPkP94b0zDaDX3QuURMIGhhNT4=s0-d-e1-ft#https://my.pottermore.com/assets/img/email/separator-icon.pnghttps://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/n80JntFsuwFoSOaJuCvPVCElxwt9DxfjEVANLqD6yICxIshaUmO4OamfAOx_NAuukp64G8DcNFNVktkBTZYU4dPkP94b0zDaDX3QuURMIGhhNT4=s0-d-e1-ft#https://my.pottermore.com/assets/img/email/separator-icon.pnghttps://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/n80JntFsuwFoSOaJuCvPVCElxwt9DxfjEVANLqD6yICxIshaUmO4OamfAOx_NAuukp64G8DcNFNVktkBTZYU4dPkP94b0zDaDX3QuURMIGhhNT4=s0-d-e1-ft#https://my.pottermore.com/assets/img/email/separator-icon.pnghttps://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/n80JntFsuwFoSOaJuCvPVCElxwt9DxfjEVANLqD6yICxIshaUmO4OamfAOx_NAuukp64G8DcNFNVktkBTZYU4dPkP94b0zDaDX3QuURMIGhhNT4=s0-d-e1-ft#https://my.pottermore.com/assets/img/email/separator-icon.pnghttps://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/n80JntFsuwFoSOaJuCvPVCElxwt9DxfjEVANLqD6yICxIshaUmO4OamfAOx_NAuukp64G8DcNFNVktkBTZYU4dPkP94b0zDaDX3QuURMIGhhNT4=s0-d-e1-ft#https://my.pottermore.com/assets/img/email/separator-icon.png

 

 

 

Myungsoo’s Side:

With the new semester starting, people could see the change in the Silent Prince’s character. The vacation brought the complete turn over in L which made entire University amazed.

Sungyeol felt a bit proud for being the reason for that transformation but he was also a bit worried because now that L was smiling and having friendly vibe, many girls and even boys were drooling over the said boy.

 

 

 

 

 

Sungyeol was doing his assignment while L entered with a box of chocolate.

The concentration he had earlier was dismissed and replaced by a frown when he saw the chocolates in the tired boy’s hands.

The scowl didn’t go unnoticed by the younger.
“Is the assignment difficult? Would you like me to help you?” L asked putting his bag and chocolate in the table.

“I can do it myself.” Sungyeol said pouting.

“Then, what’s the reason for that grimace in my Yeollie’s pretty face?” L said cupping his face.

Sungyeol wanted to bask in that warmth and give in but then again his jealous heart won and pushing L a little, he got back to his work.

“Go use your sweetness to others who are giving you chocolates and wanting your attention.” Sungyeol said not looking up at L.

Now that he mentioned chocolates, everything started to seem clearer.

“Ah…I can smell something burning. Did you put something on stove Yeollie?” L teased but Sungyeol only glared at the smiling boy.

Not being able to handle the cuteness, L turned Sungyeol to him and once again cupped his face. This time Sungyeol complied and L pinched his cheeks, “You know that you are tooo cute while sulking right, that’s why you love to taunt me like this.”

“Leave me.” Sungyeol pushed the hands that were abusing his poor cheeks. But still was facing the younger.

“Even though many others like me, you are the only one whom I love. Even though I receive chocolates from others, you are the only one whom I give. Even though I smile at others, you are the only one with whom I laugh whole heartedly.”

This made Sungyeol’s heart swoon and the intense gaze that the younger had was not helping at all.

“Don’t get worked out for these trivial things, the chocolates will be wasted if I don’t accept, and there is no problem with free sweets!” L knew that Sungyeol’s has already softened. “Moreover, I am always hungry but you are full.”

“Hmm? How?” Sungyeol asked innocently.

“Because you have already eaten my heart.”

Sungyeol’s big doe eyes went bigger. “Where did you learn such pick up line?!”
L just giggled. “I am naturally talented, you know.” L joked earning a punch in his arm.

“Now let me finish my assignment and you go freshen up.” Sungyeol wanted to shoo the younger away but he is like koala clinging onto the elder more tightly.


“Only after I get a kiss.” L made a kissy face.

But Sungyeol would not give in so easily.

“After you shower.”

“I need motivation to go clean up.”

“W…what! Motivation?! Seriously I need to check out with whom you are hanging out, where are you learning all these bad things!”

“Then maybe you are making the influence on me because I only hang out with you.”

“You…”
“The more you delay, the more you will lose time.” Myungsoo smirked and Sungyeol knew that the dimple boy can be persistent at times.

Sungyeol quickly pecked L on his cheeks but the younger was not satisfied with it.

He cupped Sungyeol’s face third time now and this time fully kissed his lover on the lips which he had wanted to do since he entered the room.

 

 

 


 

 

 

A/N : Finally we know that the hyung Hoya used to talk to is Dongwoo. His cheerful laughter was the clue from the beginning…kkk The world is really small though.

And cuddly MyungYeol is too sweet.

 

Hope you enjoyed the update.

 

Btw, Woohyun is so sweet in Photo People and him riding his luggage is soooo adorable^^