Chapter 14

Reminiscences

Hoya was not sure he was dreaming or was it real! After a while, he started to respond to the kiss and before they knew it turned to a heated one.

When they broke off the kiss to breathe, both smiled at each other. Sunggyu brushed his finger tip in Hoya’s cheeks and he found it cute how his ears turned red proving his shyness.

“You are cute!” Sunggyu exclaimed.

“A…aniya, hyung!” The redness in his ear was getting to his face already.

Not only to get away from the embarrassment, he really wanted that answer, so Hoya asked, “I thought your eyes lacked the feel of love because you were not able to get over your first love.”

Sunggyu didn’t want to ruin this blissful time but he needed to take all the burden out from his heart. Furthermore, he didn’t want to start a relation where things are hidden.

Taking long sigh, Sunggyu answered, “Woohyun…he was my first love.”
“The guy I saw the other day right.” Hoya carefully asked not wanting to see the despair in the elder’s eyes.

“Right. But believe me, that was the worst part of my life. People remember their first love fondly but mine is terrific.” Sunggyu sighed once again.

“It’s okay, if you don’t want to tell me.” Hoya didn’t want to push the already stressed out guy.

“No, I want it off my heart.” Sunggyu was ready to share his past with the one who is his love now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu called his parents to inform he would be home in the evening only, he said he wanted to get some fresh air. When his parents were reluctant, he said, Hoya was with him so, they let him be. Sunggyu’s parents could see Hoya was not only a colleague to their son but something more.

 

 

 

 

 

After securing a back seat at his favorite Shine Café, where they could have some privacy, Sunggyu started, “Please don’t hate me after I finish telling you my dark past.”

Hoya was sure that he is never going to hate the person in front but the way he put his word made him feel anxious.

After the waiter served them their lunch, Sunggyu began, “Myungsoo is my one and only lovely brother. I love him more than anyone in the entire world, but I made him cry and sent him away to Japan. Woohyun was the reason for that, ani, why blame others. It all started when I fell for Woohyun and knew that he had passion for photography. Myungsoo is such an amazing photographer, he could pass as a professional… I stole his works to impress Woohyun.”

“Stole…”, Hoya whispered, not believing if he really heard him right.

Sunggyu’s eyes were filled with tears at this point so, Hoya apologized, “I am sorry, hyung. I didn’t mean to interrupt.” Hoya took hold of Sunggyu’s hand and rubbed circles to calm him down.

Sunggyu didn’t want to stop at this point so, he continued, “Yeah, I stole his work. I am sure he would have lent it to me if I asked him nicely but I was being selfish and foolish and greedy to hurt my baby brother. Later when the guilt was unbearable I confessed to Woohyun and he dumped me. He said he loved the art more than me. Later he tried to approach Myungsoo with ulterior motive so, I forcefully send my baby to Japan. My brother loved me too much so, he could not bear to leave me. But I said all the meanest things in the world to make him apart. His eyes showed how broken he was due to my words but I could not be amend what’s done. So, now he is in Japan, heart-broken.”

Hoya hugged the elder who was almost in the brink of crying. After getting himself together, Sunggyu continued, “As much as I know him, it will be very difficult to be back to the cheerful self as he was before. He is deeply hurt and will not easily trust in anyone. I pray to Lord with all my might for him to meet his destined one there who would be able to heal his wound and collect him when he is distressed. I know that Myungsoo still loves me and does not resent me although I have been the worst nightmare for him, and that’s what pains me the most. It would have been much easier if he would hate me, curse me and move on with life. But I know my brother too well, he would be hurt inside but put a façade of being alright around others and will be drowning inside, all by himself.”

 

Sunggyu was wailing out by this time and though he didn’t say it aloud, he was afraid if Hoya would hate him for his wrong doings. All sorts of emotions were making him feel nausea.

As if reading his mind, Hoya squeezed his hands softly, “Phabo hyung. I love you even more now. You have fought with yourself long enough, now please let me be a part of your struggle, will you?”

Hoya was being sincere, his eyes hold so much love as if Sunggyu was the best person in the world. Sunggyu was amazed as what he did in his previous life to deserve such person.

He wanted time to stop now, he wanted to spend rest of his life with the person holding him right now, he wanted to share all his emotions with the person who loves him so much. But he had to clear things now, before they go ahead.

“H…Hoya. Thank You for not hating me.” Sunggyu said between sobs.

“I love you hyung and nothing can change that at all, understand.” Hoya said wiping Sunggyu’s tears which was flowing continuously.

“I am grateful for that but…but I want to…” Sunggyu felt like the words got stuck and he was not able to complete his sentence.

Hoya could sense his internal debate. “Hyung, tell me anything that’s bothering you. Please never think that I am going to hate you or my love is going to decrease in any case, be honest with me, okay.”

Getting the assurance from the younger, Sunggyu requested, “Can you wait for me little longer? I am not ready to be in a relationship. To be honest, until and unless I know that Myungsoo is happy and doing fine, I had took oath to not fall for anyone. But you came in my life and believe me I started to like you since the very first day and now I am utterly in love with you. But can you please…..”

Sunggyu’s pleading eyes could not be denied by any means, “I am ready to wait for you till my last breathe hyung.” They sealed the promise with a kiss.

 

 

 

https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/n80JntFsuwFoSOaJuCvPVCElxwt9DxfjEVANLqD6yICxIshaUmO4OamfAOx_NAuukp64G8DcNFNVktkBTZYU4dPkP94b0zDaDX3QuURMIGhhNT4=s0-d-e1-ft#https://my.pottermore.com/assets/img/email/separator-icon.pnghttps://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/n80JntFsuwFoSOaJuCvPVCElxwt9DxfjEVANLqD6yICxIshaUmO4OamfAOx_NAuukp64G8DcNFNVktkBTZYU4dPkP94b0zDaDX3QuURMIGhhNT4=s0-d-e1-ft#https://my.pottermore.com/assets/img/email/separator-icon.pnghttps://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/n80JntFsuwFoSOaJuCvPVCElxwt9DxfjEVANLqD6yICxIshaUmO4OamfAOx_NAuukp64G8DcNFNVktkBTZYU4dPkP94b0zDaDX3QuURMIGhhNT4=s0-d-e1-ft#https://my.pottermore.com/assets/img/email/separator-icon.pnghttps://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/n80JntFsuwFoSOaJuCvPVCElxwt9DxfjEVANLqD6yICxIshaUmO4OamfAOx_NAuukp64G8DcNFNVktkBTZYU4dPkP94b0zDaDX3QuURMIGhhNT4=s0-d-e1-ft#https://my.pottermore.com/assets/img/email/separator-icon.pnghttps://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/n80JntFsuwFoSOaJuCvPVCElxwt9DxfjEVANLqD6yICxIshaUmO4OamfAOx_NAuukp64G8DcNFNVktkBTZYU4dPkP94b0zDaDX3QuURMIGhhNT4=s0-d-e1-ft#https://my.pottermore.com/assets/img/email/separator-icon.pnghttps://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/n80JntFsuwFoSOaJuCvPVCElxwt9DxfjEVANLqD6yICxIshaUmO4OamfAOx_NAuukp64G8DcNFNVktkBTZYU4dPkP94b0zDaDX3QuURMIGhhNT4=s0-d-e1-ft#https://my.pottermore.com/assets/img/email/separator-icon.pnghttps://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/n80JntFsuwFoSOaJuCvPVCElxwt9DxfjEVANLqD6yICxIshaUmO4OamfAOx_NAuukp64G8DcNFNVktkBTZYU4dPkP94b0zDaDX3QuURMIGhhNT4=s0-d-e1-ft#https://my.pottermore.com/assets/img/email/separator-icon.png

 

 

 

Hoya came home and he wanted to share the good news with someone. He dialed the number. The receiver on the other end could be heard giggling while receiving the call. He has always loved the positive energy he gets from calling the other person.

“Hyung, he said “YES””. Hoya was extremely happy and so was the other person.

“I told you so!” He was sincerely glad that the dancer boy met love of his life.

 

 


 

 

A/N : Sincerely Sorry for the slow update. Hope you guys had good time.

And Myungsoo’s drama, I thought it would be some serious one, as he is Judge here but the trailer changed my mind! It seems interesting^^

 

I know, I am not even updating this fic timely but…but I have started a new one, I had this idea for so long so, I just needed to pour it here. If you guys are interested, please check out my new fic~

GO…BEGIN AGAIN