#2 THE GIRLS

The Romantic & Idol - WINTER ROMANCE [show ended]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
home cheatsheet review Chapter   credit #2 the girls

 
The door of the interview room is open and Diana enters the room as she bowed toward the staff. The staff tells her to sit on the seat and then they will start the interview.
 
“Can I start?” she asked the staff and they nodded. “Do I look here?” she added as she points to the camera with red light on. The staff gives a yes and she smiled. 

Diana slightly bowed to the camera and introducing herself. “Hello! I’m Diana from Dreamcatcher. Please take care of me” with a huge smile as she waving her hand to the camera. A laugh can be heard after that.  

The staff starts to ask her a question and she give a thought first before answering “It’s really great. Don’t you think so? The show is really refreshing and since it hard for me to meet new people and get friend with other idol, this just right. Its makes me excited to think who would be in this show” She smiled as she nodded.  

Another question is thrown to her and she blush a little. “I can’t wait to be friend with the girls. And the boys…” she laughs at that. “Aren’t I supposed to be curious? I’m not good with boys and I think I might be awkward around them. So I’m a little excited and scared too” 

“My ideal type?” she thinks quite a long time when the staff asked her this. “Hmm… Someone honest and caring?” she answered. “Like someone who knows how to treat girl in right way” she nodded.  

The staff asked her if she have anyone in her mind that matches her ideal type. And it makes her think again. “I don’t know. Maybe I’m aren’t looking or I just didn’t find it yet”
 
“Anything I want to say to fans or viewer?” She asked for confirmation. “First of all, please support this show! I will try and show you a new image of me” and she end it with a blow of kiss to the camera. 

Diana then exits the room as her interview ended and another cast walked in. She gives a huge smile as she say “Hello” and bowed to each and every one of the staff. As the staff mention her to sit she sit on the chair and get comfortable.  

“Hello. I’m Sonamoo’s visual, Liet” she introduces herself and bowed to the camera.
 
“It’s good to be casted. This program is a fun and cool one and now it back” she smiled before added “it makes me think that something might happen” and laugh with that.  

“Usually people have one. But I think I don’t have any ideal type. If I like that person then I like. But I think I like people with attractive smile. Since people that I like always got one” she gets shocked. “Ah did I say too much?” 

The staff laugh and one of them shake their head. She smiled and relived at that. Later the staff asked her another question and she thinks of it for a while.
  
“Any idol that have attractive smile like I want?” she asked as she falls into deep thinking. “I don’t know. Maybe I’m more like if I like him I like him” 
Once again she falls silence and shake her head. “I don’t mind anyone in the show as long as I can becom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter