# 27 FREE TIME DATE

The Romantic & Idol - WINTER ROMANCE [show ended]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]#27 - FREE TIME DATE[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Everyone already up around eight and enjoying their breakfast that prepared by the place they stay in. It is a great Japanese breakfast that awed them like dinner. Last night before they go to sleep, each and every one of them already makes their own schedule for today.

The two friends, Jungkook and Jaehyun plan together for a double date with Soojin and Diana. They decide to go for sightseeing at JR Tower since the picture that Liet show the two girls are just can’t be missed. Jungkook and Jaehyun follow along and agree on it.

Mark and Liet arrange a date according to Liet who just that night knows there is a paper shop that sells unique paper from Siren. Looking into what Siren buy, she can’t miss it and decide to go there. Mark apparently doesn’t mind and he doesn’t even know where he wants to go follow along.

Leo and Siren decide to go for shopping and also for the pets. And it is at Tanuji-koji that Jaehyun and Diana go yesterday. Shopping is for both of them in which more leaned to Siren while pets are for Leo who really loves those small animals.

After breakfast and cleaning up their stuff to put in the bus, each of them enters the car for their own date. They only got a few hours since at 12 they should be at Mount Moiwa Observation Deck for the last couple selection. And their flight back to Korea is at 9 PM. It might be quite early but according to the staff they will do some interview first and then more information will be revealed for their selection.

In the first car is the friendly double date that headed toward JR Tower. “We're going to the observatory later, why we need to go to JR Tower too?” asked Jaehyun who the one driving the car.

“Those two places are different. JR Tower located in the middle of Sapporo while Mount Moiwa Observation Deck is like Namsan Tower” says Diana explaining everything.

“Don’t you guys want to go to another place?” asked Jungkook later since he can see Jaehyun is speechless.

“Nope. Is there even any place that we can go and won’t spend a long time there?” asked Soojin back. According to her watch, they only got two hours before it strikes twelve.

“Sorry for asking” says Jungkook and both he and Jaehyun share a look. The look of them is saying that the girls are scary.

They arrive at JR Tower soon after that and both headed toward the tower. Taking the elevator the head to the observatory part in which been talked by the girls all the time in the car. That day, the snow is not much but still, they can see the white as they travel there.

“I hope it snowing. Liet unnie says it really pretty when it snowing” says Soojin who wish for that. Jungkook reply to her with “It’s quite hot today, might not happen” and he receives a stare from the young one.

“Ya. It’s just a hope. If it happens, it happens. If not, at least we wish for it. Can’t you understand girl?” says Diana sharp toward Jungkook. And Soojin scoot closer to Diana “Unnie, she has been mean to me this whole time”

“What the?” Jungkook shocked at Soojin new side and Diana giving Jungkook a death glare while Jaehyun who just a spectator laugh.

~~~~

“We won’t have much time, so let’s head to pet café first and then we can shop at Don Quijote” says Siren as soon as she enters the car. In her hand, the same book keeps accompany her.

“We can shop first if you want to do that” says Leo starting the car.

“Nah. It’s okay” she shakes her head. “I don’t think I will buy a lot of stuff. And we can’t go to a pet cafe with shopping bags” she stated not knowing they got a locker for that.

“Let’s go with that then” says Leo driving the car toward their destination. It takes quite some time before they arrive at the parking lot not far from Tanuki-koji.

Both of them walked toward the main entrance before Leo stop Siren by holding her hand. She looked toward him and asks with her eyes. Follow the direction in which Leo looking, she sees the reason for that.

Siren nod and follow Leo or being pulled by him since he didn’t let go of her hand toward the nearby café. Entering the coffee shop, Leo walks straight to the counter and starts to lined up for his dose of latte for that day.

“What do you want?” he asked her as he already knows what he wants to drink. Siren looked at the menu above the counter and scanning it.

“Hot chocolate?” suggest Leo out of the drink as he remembers that Siren can’t drink coffee. “It’s not that cold today but by your hand, you’re colder than most people” he stated that. This is when she notices that they still holding hand but let it be anyway.

“I will take that. Hot chocolate sounds good” she agrees on Leo suggestion.

When it is their turn, Leo orders their drink and pay for it. They wait for a while before headed out with their own flavour of the drink.

~~~~

“I never know you’re interested in papers” says Mark as both of them walked toward the car. Liet looked at him and says “There a lot of things you don’t know about me”

“Then I just need to learn it slowly” stated Mark who clearly makes Liet skip a beat at how smooth he is.

Mark opens the door for Liet and she enters the car. After t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter