#16 2nd DATE pt.2

The Romantic & Idol - WINTER ROMANCE [show ended]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
home cheatsheet review Chapter   credit #16 2nd date pt.2

 
Leo enters the Morihiko coffee shop, one of the famous coffee shops in Sapporo, as Liet follow along behind him. He hold the door for her to enter and then close it when she already in to keep the cold air stopped from entering.
 
His eyes already scanning around and looking at everything and at that time the staff approach both of them. Leo mentions about the seat and he assists both of them to the seat. He looked toward Liet and says “We will get breakfast here”
 
She nods as both of them head toward the seat just next to the window and a second later they given the menu. “I will help you order” he says in case she needs it and she nods, reading the menu.
 
Liet is searching for any fruit juice and she find there none in the menu and she looked up to Leo who seems already decided with his choice of coffee and now looking into the cake menu. He just like instinct notices the eyes on him and looked up.
 
“Already?”
 
She blinks for a few moments before realize it is a question and says “AH. Not yet” she looks at the menu once again.
 
Leo already decided and now looked at her waiting for her. She looked up for once more time and they eyes catches. “Ah… They don’t have fruit juice” she says and Leo laughs a little and nods “Well… Its coffee shop specializes in it. I bet they don’t. You can’t drink coffee?”
 
“No. I can. It just I like fruit juice more” she answers and he nods “How about hot chocolate then? It milder?” he suggests and she looked at it with a nods. “Perfect for breakfast” he added later.
 
“Cake?” he asks and she scanned the menu before choosing strawberry shortcake. Leo later orders the food and gives back the menu to the waiter.
 
“What did you order?” she asked curious at what Leo ordering for himself. “Latte and cheesecake” he answers short and she nods. Liet who finished order her food now got the luxury to looks around the place and she awed of how beautiful and how classy the place looks like. “Wow. This is really nice. Befit the coffee shot” she praises the place and Leo nodded at it “Yeah. It got vintage feels”
 
“What…? The comfortable feel and mood to drink coffee?” she asked and Leo nodded “That’s right. It really suitable for relaxing with a cup of coffee and a slice of cakes”
 
“In some kind it looks romantic” she added with a laugh. “Makes me want to takes a lot of picture” the latter comes out as she takes out her phone and starts her picture taking spree. She takes a few picture of Leo and then their order comes out. The waiter put it on the table and Liet can’t help to not capture the aesthetic of the food.
 
“Wait. Let’s me get a picture of this first” she says as Leo hand touching the hot cup of latte and she got him to not carry it to his lips for a sip. “Okay done, you can drink now, oppa” she says satisfied of the picture she taken.
 
Both of them start to drink and eat as they enjoy the scenery that if snowing will become the perfect show, but it is not. Liet looked at Leo and his movement is just too pretty that she takes her phone out and takes another snap of him drinking his coffee.
 
He conscious of it and then says “Stop it” taking her phone and then align it so both of them is on the frame “You should really consider taking yours too” he says before both of them pose for the camera and the sound of ‘click’ can be heard.
 
After a while having their relaxing time talking a little over something both of them walked out of the coffee shop headed to the Maruyama zoo that not far from where they are. Leo already asked about the way and they can make it by just walking and the air in which become a lot warmer makes Liet agree over it.
 
“They say we need to walk around the cemetery and up ahead until we come out to the zoo” says Leo as both of them walking next to each other. He already took incentive to hold her hand as it become way colder as they walking even though it is warmer than yesterday.
 
“It’s cold, right?” he asked and she nodded slightly but then says “It’s okay tho. Better than yesterday”
 
“Did you bring your glove?” he asked and she remembers the glove that she and Mark got at the airport and start to get it from her handbag and wear it. “Yes. Warmer than before” she says showing her glove.
 
He smiled and pats her head before both of them start walking and enjoying the scenery. A few minutes later they stand in front of the gate and smiled. There a few people there buying ticket and Leo walked ahead as he sure Liet will follow and line up to buy their ticket.
 
When he already did and gets the bracelet he put it for Liet and she helped him wearing it. Both of them walked into the zoo with light hearted in which to see the animals playing. In her hand the booklet of the map of the zoo can be seen.
 
“Which one we should visit first?” she asked and he looked into the booklet on his hand. “Something close by?” he asked.
 
“I can’t read, but it got a picture here” she says and she says “ermm… Is that rabbit picture?” asking more to herself.
 
“I think so; well… we will know later when we close. And this place not that big that we will lose. We will see them all” he says with a smiled and she nods at it.
 
They start their tour and from the first animal to the last one. They meet the polar bear, the tiger and also penguin there. It is winter and the coldness is good enough as the penguin walked out of the cage. Both of them just can’t hold the feeling of want to pet every of the animals because of the cuteness overload.
 
“Ting” Leo phone that given by the show makes a sound and he takes it, looked into the message and he a little bit of speechless.
 
“What is it?” she asked and looked at the phone seeing a message about their mission and also a video attached to it. “Let’s see” she says and plays the video.
 
                                         
 
Jungkook and Diana got a simple breakfast over the pastry shop called Marumugi that makes both of them lines up for quite a while. Jungkook try his best to hide himself but somehow a few people catch him but there nothing big that happen considering there a camera and staff do their best to avoid anything.
 
Both of them are inside the car laughing because of what happen. “You should really bring bodyguard when walking out” she says in middle of laugh and he says “We’re not that popular to bring bodyguard yet”
 
“Want to bet? In future you will need them” she say raising her eyebrow up.
 
“I might really need it. I don’t want to bet” Jungkook tries to bring the topic out.
 
“Aw~ No fun” she says and Jungkook laugh. “You will win the bet. What the use of it” he says and Diana cooed saying “He know it”
 
“Forget it. Let’s try this pastry. We’re almost half dead want to try it” he says open up one of the plastic to eat it. “Yeah. Being near death makes me hungry” she says getting along into him. Her hand is already taken the pastry.
 
“Shall we?” he asked before both of them takes a bite at the same times. Eating it slowly and showing the nice reaction that 100% show that the bread is good.
 
“Okay. It’s worth it” she says as she much her food and he says “Are we in mukbang show?” making her laugh and then he follow along. “It’s love show. What should we kiss instead?” she asked giving a blow that makes Jungkook red from her saying.
 
“What? No!” shout him and she is the one who gone into full laugh this time.
 
They continue to talk about this and that and enjoy the pastry that they buy before the car stopped at the park. Both of them walked out and headed walking side by side toward the entrance. Both of them enter the place and headed toward the renting place to rent a gear for both of them to play.
 
“Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter