#23 3rd DATE pt. 2

The Romantic & Idol - WINTER ROMANCE [show ended]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]#23 - 3rd DATE pt. 2[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Jaehyun park the car and both of them walked out of it. They need to walk for a certain distance before arriving at Tanuki-koji since that place doesn’t provide nearby parking.

“What do you want to buy?” he asked her as he also thinks of something to buy for his family and NCT members.

“I don’t know. We will see what they got over there and buy a lot of interesting things” she says as her hand moves and it looks like she wants to buy a lot of things to bring back.

“You know, you sound like the type of person who will buy another luggage to bring back your souvenir” he stated and she laughs at it. “I’m actually thinking of doing that”

“I can imagine how many bags I need to carry,” says Jaehyun that Diana asked, “Why is that?”

He looked at her and he says “Aren’t it normal for me to carry what girls bring during shopping?” And this makes Diana red a little. “I will try to buy a little and important thing only”

“Don’t worry about that. I can carry a lot of things” he says as he shows his muscle.

After a certain walk, they arrive at the street. Both of them awed as they see the hanging attraction. “Woah~” can’t be stopped from them.

“I never expect this stuff to be this big and colorful,” she says and he nods. “Yeah. And there is a lot of street with different hanging attraction too. This is just the first one” he says to inform her.

“I’m going to take a lot of pictures!” she says as she takes his hand and a little running into the street.

~~~~

The car stopped in the underground parking lot and both of them come out. “This is the right time to watch the city” stated Mark as they headed to the elevator. They are at the JR Tower.

“I can’t disagree on that. On the way here, it’s snowing a little. I bet the city will look like it got a lot of frosts” says Liet with her smile. She can’t wait to see.

“I hope there won’t be a lot of people” stated Mark making Liet question “Why? Isn’t this kind of place always buzzing with people?”

“Because of there usually a lot of people. That is why I wish that today won’t be crowded. That way we can see the city better from every angle”

“Ah. Right. If it too crowded, it will be hard to walk” she agree on it.

They arrive on the first floor and Mark starts to notice that the place is connected to a shopping place. And Liet makes it obvious by saying “I thought this is just an observatory place”

“I think that too. Never expect this to be connected to shopping center” replies Mark with a nod. “Want to shop first?” he asked later.

“Nah. Let’s go to observatory first and later maybe we can have our lunch here” suggest Liet that Mark agrees on it.

~~~~

“Is this really the place?” asked Leo as he parks the car on the parking lot. Siren looked at the book and replies to him “It is. The picture is the same as that shop” she points at it.

Both of them walk out of the car and Siren headed there first as Leo follow her from behind. He catches her in just a few steps with his long legs and now he walks next to her.

“I bet we will take at least an hour here. We should go somewhere after that” he suggests and she agrees on it. “Want to choose the next place?” she asked as she gives him the book that she holds.

“I don’t mind. We should search for a place to eat too” he stated, taking the book and start to open it.

Both of them enter the shop and they been greeted by the workers. They bow back to them and starts to looks around. There a many types of paper in that place and most of them are unique and can’t be found at another place.

“They got an envelope too. Want to write a letter?” he asked, holding an envelope and showing it to her.

“To whom?” she asked him and then answers with a question “To our future self?” as that what people usually do.

He chuckles a little and shakes his head. “Maybe later. How about you write to me and I write to you?” he asked and she contemplating that.

“Like right now?” she asked, need confirmation for that. “I don’t mind that. But how about we write it later when we’re in our accommodation? It’s more time and privacy” he gives an idea.

“Okay,” she nods and agrees on it.

Both of them then buy a lot of stuff that suits their taste and especially makes a careful choice for the letter they need to write later.

~~~~

“We’re not in the wrong place, are we?” asked Jungkook when the place he thinks actually a store turn up to be a park. “We’re in the right place. Shiroi Koibito Park or can be also seen as Japanese Version of Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory” says Soojin.

“I thought it to be just a simple store that sells chocolate,” says Jungkook truthfully.

“If that we can just go to any store nearby. This is what the best. They got a museum for chocolate; we can see they make them and a lot of other things. Most importantly it pretty!” says Soojin who can’t hold her excitement. Jungkook laughs and nods.

“Okay. At first, I think we need to visit another place since we might use just an hour here. Looks like we will stay for a long time” he added that.

“Of course we will stay for a long time. I want to take a picture, see they make chocolate, and I heard they also allow us to make chocolate!”

Something ticks on Jungkook mind and he smiling. “Make one for me?” he order or more he asked.

“Let’s make a lot for you, for me and for u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter