#26 NEW ACCOMMODATION & TRUTH ROOM

The Romantic & Idol - WINTER ROMANCE [show ended]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]#26 - NEW ACCOMMODATION & TRUTH ROOM[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

The one who arrives at the new place is Leo and Siren and they see that no one is there yet. “We’re first” she says as she helps Leo take their luggage from the car.

“Let’s enter the onsen first?” he suggest her and she nods. They headed toward their room. All of them will share the same room. It is a room with two other rooms separated that can be used by girls and boys alone. There a living room that connected the two room with a balcony to see the outside.

“Looks like all of us share this place” she says looking around the place. She quickly decides to take the right room leaving the left for Leo or the guys.

“Then I will get this one” he says and enters to put his stuff. Both of them get comfortable and arrange their stuff when a couple walked in.

“You guys already here? So fast” says Soojin when she sees both Siren and Leo as she enters the room. “It’s a joined room?” she asked later when she notice that.

“Yeah. Come here, Soojin. The girls will use this one” says Siren calling for her. She nodded and walk toward Siren with her luggage leaving jJungkook headed to where Leo is.

“After this, I’m headed to onsen, want to follow?” she asked her and hearing that Soojin smiled and nodded.

Jungkook heard the talk and ask “They got onsen here?” Leo nods and says “I will go to. How about you?” Jungkook thinks if he should wait for his friend but he doesn’t know if he will come or not. So he agrees on it.

“The faster we go, the longer we can stay” says Leo after that.

The two couple headed to the onsen and it is separated by the gender. They part way and enter the place by themselves. It’s after their inside for 15 minutes that Mark and Liet arrived.

They looked around and see that the luggage is there but not the people. “Where are they?” asked Liet to the staff and they answer it. “They in the onsen”

“Should we enter too?” she asked him and Mark agrees on it. After getting everything in its place both of them headed toward the onsen.

The last couple who come back is Jaehyun and Diana. From Jungkook message, Jaehyun knows that Jungkook and the others headed to the onsen. In the car, the two decide to head in too.

“Should I bring something to change into?” she asked checking her cloth and Jaehyun says “I think there no need. They usually provide us with yukata to wear”

“Yeah. Right” says Diana and the two of them headed into the onsen.

All of them slowly come back when the clock nearing 5.50. They already talked a lot in the onsen and there they still talked.

“Tomorrow is the last day” mention Jaehyun in which everyone knows that fact. “What happens tonight tho” he added that later.

All of them looked at the staff in which they explain that there will be the truth room but there won’t be the song selection. Soojin is the one asking “Why not? Aren’t that official path?”

“It will disturb the other customer. In fact, we will let you guys free after dinner to do what you want. And of course, by 9, we will start the truth room” inform the staff.

“Tomorrow we will have breakfast and check out before 10 and you guys will have free time too. There no specific date, so you guys can arrange among yourself. At 12 everyone should be at Mount Moiwa Observation Deck for the couple selection”

The door open and the waiter bring their dinner into the room. One by one placed on the table in front of them. They awed since everything filled the table to no place to place something else. And the foods are also appetizing to their eyes.

‘Wow. Authentic Japanese cuisine” says Liet looking around. She stealthy takes a few pictures of everything. Some of them also did the same as it is rare to see one.

“Should we eat?” asked Diana looking around and she sees Leo already take his chopstick. “Let’s just eat” says Siren with a smile. All of them start to eat food.

While eating they also talked about anything that comes across their mind and decides what to do tomorrow. But none of them actually plans to go with whom.

Since they got free time, the guys decide to head for the convenience store and buy a snack and maybe alcohol for them. And this leaves the girls in the room by themselves. This also makes the girls start talking about everything and a little continuation from before.

“Liet unnie, you’re all set. I think Mark oppa like you” says Soojin that makes Liet blush at it. “No. I mean. I can’t deny that but I don’t know what he actually thinking”

“Sure. But this show really makes me think more than we expect we will” says Siren and the other three agree on it.

“I think I won’t get jealous or in love but everything makes me feel this way” added Diana. “There a time I don’t know if I should go with it or just be true to everything”

“Tomorrow is free time. Do you guys plan anything?” question Siren looking at everyone. “I don’t even know who to call to truth room. Talking about tomorrow is way farfetched” says Liet that all of them laugh it out loud.

The guys actually decide to go out and buy a snack is much for their own talking among themselves. Since the room is joined, it will be hard to say among them without the girls listening.

“Ah~ this show” says Jaehyun that gain attention from the others. “It feels way realistic rather than watching it”

“That what JB says right after he comes back from a recording. He even wishes to restart it back” mention Mark and Leo then says “N says the same too. He wishes that he did differently”

“I hope after tomorrow end, there will be no regret” says Jungkook that the older agree on it.

The two groups of different gender talked more until they get in one group. They start to eat snack and drinking but moderately since they still got another mission going on. Nearing 9, all of them stopped and clean the place for the truth room.

The staff starts to explain “We will use the balcony of the other room since it is a private talk of two people” mention the staff as her point toward the other balcony just in another room across their room.

“In there you can talk about anything with a person of your choice for 3 minutes. Maybe you need clarification, to apologize, to clear things. You can even call to ask about the person in your mind. This is the time for you to say what can’t be said ask what can’t ask”

“The first person to go is, Soojin” says the staff as the flow starts with the youngest and will change accordingly. Soojin nodded and gets up from her seat. She thinking for a while and says “Jaehyun oppa” calling him.

Her choice is totally out of the norm and Jaehyun can clearly show he shocked. However, the one impacted in her choice is Jungkook in which his reaction clearly shows that he expecting for Soojin to call his name.

Jaehyun follows Soojin into the room and both of them take a seat. “So, why are you calling me and not Jungkook?” asked Jaehyun straight to the point.

“About Jungkook…” Soojin doesn’t know how to phrase her words but Jaehyun understands it anyway. “I see… So you bring me here to ask me about Jungkook, right?”

“Yeah. You’re close with him…”

“Jungkook is bad isn’t he?” asked Jaehyun who gain Soojin eyes that were looking down on her feet. “But that is the uncertainty of people feeling. Every feeling changed now and then and it also including me. So, you’re worried about Jungkook feeling to you, how about you boldly ask him about it?”

“But I can feel that his attention is not on me. It makes me scared to ask him” she says wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter