#21 CLOTHING SHUFFLE

The Romantic & Idol - WINTER ROMANCE [show ended]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]#21 -  CLOTHING SHUFFLE [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Its morning and the eight of them already woke up and getting ready for the day. As each of them in the room, the staff enters the boys’ room and mention that they shouldn’t come out for a while. They nodded to it and stay inside. After that, the staff enters the girls’ room and tells them to get into the living room with the shirt that they bring. One by one gets down as told.

Liet is the first one as they decide to go by age. She gives the cloth that she brings to the staff and they put it on the box. They told her to sit down for a brief interview.

“I get something comfortable. It’s what most people will wear since I’m actually doesn’t know what I should get” she says with a bashful smile.

“Well… Everyone would look good in it. Maybe someone who likes something simple will choose my cloth” She listens to the staff question and says “To say, it will look most of them except Leo oppa. I don’t think the size would do him a favour. His shoulder is way too wide” she laughs at that.

“Mark or Leo oppa. I would love if one of them chooses my cloth. But I don’t think Leo oppa would. So I place my hope on Mark”

Siren comes down after Liet enters the room. She says that the stuff needs her and thus Siren goes down. When she on the living room, she gives the cloth she brings and sits for her interview.

“Actually I don’t know what to give, I don’t know who comes on this show and how their build is. That’s why I choose this. It will look good in anyone” she nods at that. “Ah. I actually didn’t buy it. It’s one of my clothes. If my fans see this, they will definitely point it. I wear this sometimes”

“It will look good in everyone. Maybe someone that loves to layer their cloth. Leo oppa and Jaehyun will look great in it. I never see Mark oppa wear something like this and Jungkook too. I think they won’t choose mine”

“Leo oppa and Jaehyun. Either one of them. I choose Leo oppa on midway selection if I meet him this time, I might set on him. And if I meet Jaehyun I might set on him, by then” she nods.

It is Diana turn as she gives the cloth she brings to the staff. They fold it to fit on the box and keep it. They start to question her for an interview.

“You know the boyfriend look style?” she asked the staff that they nodded on it. “I bring this cloth because it will look good on him and what I think I will wear if he got it. If I feel cold, he will give it to me to wear” she becomes shy at that thought of it.

“Who would I prefer to wear this?” she thinks over it before answer. “Jaehyun would look great in it. So does Leo oppa. The other two… It will be interesting to see them wear this”

“Jaehyun? Yes. I think I set it on Jaehyun. I totally don’t think Jungkook would choose this. Totally Jaehyun. I also don’t want to meet someone new. It will be hard”

As Diana ended, Soojin turn come. She gives the cloth and sits for an interview. “I go out shopping with my unnies and they suggest me this”

She laughs and says “I actually don’t know what I should purchase. They helped me. Or I might buy something ridiculous”

“Huh? Something likes a t-shirt. I don’t even realize we will go during winter. I almost make it hard for the male cast if not for my unnies”

“I think all of them would look good in this! That’s what my unnies says when they suggest me this. They say someone would eventually choose this”

“The other three casts except for Jungkook” she says that flatly and laughs. “Okay. No. I think having a date with Jungkook would be good to see if we can go further or not”

~~~~

The four male casts headed down as it is the girls turn to stay in their room. As they get down they see the four neatly folded cloth on the box, sitting just on the table. The staff starts to say “As you know, this is the clothing shuffle. The girls buy and bring this with them. Each one of you will choose one of these”

The guys start looking around and checking the cloth. The first one is a grey hooded t-shirt that caught Mark and Jungkook eyes on the first glance. The second one is a dark grey cardigan and the third is red with a hint of a black cardigan. Both of this catches Leo and Jaehyun eyes. Both of them are checking the two of it. The last one is a Black and white sweater that Leo also looks at.

All of them see the cloth that the girls brought and each of them has their own thinking. “You guys can choose and if there of you who choose the same one, you guys can play rock-paper-scissors to decide”

They looked at each other. “On a count of three, we point to which one we want?” question Jaehyun that the three who heard nodded.

“Who counting?” asked Jungkook and Jaehyun who at first want to count pass the baton “You do it”

“Okay. One… Two… Three!” and the four of them point toward the cloth that they pick.

Mark and Jungkook point at the same cloth; grey hooded t-shirt. It is the same on another side when Leo and Jaehyun point on the same cloth; red with a hint of a black cardigan.

Jungkook who is standing at the end of the table moves toward Mark who is standing at another end. Leo and Jaehyun who are in the middle looked slightly at Jungkook before they share the look of the game.

The four of them start to play rock-paper-scissors in two groups to decide. Jungkook and Mark reach conclusion faster with Jungkook losing. This makes Mark win the grey hooded t-shirt.

“Yes” comes from Mark and he is smiley take the grey hooded t-shirt.

Jungkook looks at the other two selections and chooses the black and white sweater since he is not that fond of a cardigan. “I will choose this” he says, taking the sweater on his hand.

Leo and Jaehyun rock-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter