#17 2nd MISSON

The Romantic & Idol - WINTER ROMANCE [show ended]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
home cheatsheet review Chapter   credit #17 2nd mission

 


They play the video and watch it right till the end before each and every one of them becomes silence. “This… Isn’t this the thing called Kabedon?” asked Diana and Jungkook nodded at it.
 
“I bet since we’re in Japan, we shall follow the Japanese way of heart throbbing method” says Jungkook and he can feel his ears turned red.
 
“What should we do?” asked Diana looked at Jungkook.
 
“We should just do it right?” asked Jungkook a little bit shy to what he says. Diana nodded and says “First we need solid wall. All around us is snow”
 
                                        “Kabedon. I should foresee this” says Leo as once he in Japanese interview he and s need to do this. Liet hear what Leo says and looked at him. “Then it should be easy right?”
 
Leo looked at her is disbelieve and shake his head “I think first time or not doesn’t matter”
 
“But at least you know what to do, right?”
 
“I did. The Kabedon is not much but what I should say along is not” he says hiding his face slightly as he feels it gone warmer.
 
“But they say nothing in this video” Liet play it again for confirmation.
 
“It don’t but it should”                                         “Ah! I see this scene before and it really makes me smiling” says Soojin without much thinking makes Mark who thinks too much smiled a little bit too awkward side.
 
“The guy need to push the girl to the wall and kiss…” says Soojin from the drama that she see before stopped when she innocently mention the kiss scene.
 
“We don’t need to do that, right?” she asked with her eyes full of worry looking at Mark.
 
“I think we can just leave with saying something” says Mark trying to calm Soojin down.
 
“It’s okay then” Soojin smiled and then added “How we should do this?”
 
                                   “Kabedon…” says Siren right after the video ended.
 
“Ka…Bodon?” asked Jaehyun and Siren nearly want to laugh. She then corrects him by saying “Kabedon. It is an act of slammed the wall strongly and trapping someone. I think”
 
“Kabedon… Hmm…” says Jaehyun and then he say “It’s something popular in Japan, right?”
 
“Yeah. It is. And well I can’t deny it suit this show”
 
“Girl way of heart beating scene?” asked Jaehyun and Siren looked back at him with a nods.
 
                                   Jungkook and Diana skiing for a while and enjoy themselves playing with snow before later back to send their equipment as the time is limited and they still haven’t do their mission. “We should do our mission before headed to the festival” says Diana as both of them walked to get changed from their equipment.
 
“Yeah. We should” says Jungkook before suddenly push Diana to the side and trap her with both his hand as her back on the wall. The sudden action from Jungkook really takes Diana heart making it beating like crazy before Jungkook gone red and looked away, burst laughing.
 
Diana hit him on the chest and says “Ya. Do it properly if you want to do it”
 
“Sorry. It just your shock face is making me laugh”
 
“My shocking face is that ugly?” she asked mad at him and slightly puffed her cheek without she know.
 
Jungkook looked at her and shake his head saying “No. You look pretty” and times seems stopped for both of them before they notice someone walking by and parted.
 
“Well… I should get changed” says Jungkook pointed toward the boys changing room and Diana nodded. “Yes. I should too” she says as she pointing at girl room. In matter of time both of them are gone from the hallway into the room.
 
“This is illegal. How can he be once from a joke… I don’t know if it is or not into a romantics?” asked Diana during the interview.
 
“Did your heart beating?”
 
“Yes. Very much like I suspect I have a heart attack” she says shy “I keep thinking like ‘what is this chemistry?’ all over”
 
“Do you somehow like him?”
 
“After that scene my heart lean a bit to him”
 
“I--- I just don’t know what gotten into me to do that” says Jungkook and the staff laugh at him. “Seriously how can I imagine doing that at that time?”
 
“So it is just out of nothing?”
 
“I know I should do it and I’ve been thinking for a while after we receive the mission. But all my idea gone to nowhere when I see her face”
 
                                        Both of Leo and Liet enter the building as it gotten cold and it also nice to see the animals behind the glass window. Both of them kind of avoiding each other or more like doesn’t want to spoke about the video mission they got a few moments ago. However sooner after that both of them engage in the vi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter