#12 SONG SHUFFLE

The Romantic & Idol - WINTER ROMANCE [show ended]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
home cheatsheet review Chapter   credit #12 song shuffle

 
All of them refreshed with a shower and get changed to a more comfortable cloth. Everyone can be seen freshen without makeup as the staff comes to the room and inform them about the song selection for that night. The boys are called into lodging for the staff as the girls stayed in their lodging and in different room.

“What song did you choose?” asked Jaehyun toward Jungkook as all of them do the last check on the song before it being played.

“Hear it later” say him before get a seat next to Mark.

The staffs waiting until all of them finish selecting their song before asked who want to go first. However no one even volunteer to go first.

“The first one kind of disadvantage a little” says Leo giving his comment and the three nodded at it.

“How about a game to decide it?” suggests Mark and all of them agree.

“This is nerve wrecking” says Diana as she rubs her palm that suddenly sweating.

“When the song going to be played?” asked Siren who tired of waiting and hugging the pillow.

“I don’t think I will come out when the first song come. It’s just too hasty, right? I should come around the 2nd or 3rd song, right?” says Liet thinking of strategy.

“I wonder what song will come out” Soojin takes a deep breath. “What if there not even one of it my fav?”

The first song suddenly being played and they startled shocked a little. Each and every of them give it a full attention.

“I have heard this song before” say Soojin thinking the title of it.

“It’s seemed familiar” Diana sings along.

“One Direction isn’t it?” asked Siren.

“One Direction’s Perfect. Too perfect for first song” says Liet listening to the song.

“Who would choose this song?” asked Diana thinking about it. “Jaehyun? He has a lot of pop song but this one is not played when I listen to his”

The songs already played till halfway and no one move from their spot at all. Everyone still think who the song comes from and should they come out or not.

Siren lies on the bed and say “Not my style. I don’t quite like it”

Diana shakes her head and sighs. “I’m going to pass this one. Hope it’s not Jaehyun”

“One Direction’s Perfect… No. I will come out when it’s third song” say Soojin doesn’t want to think too much about it.

“Should I or shouldn’t I?” asked Liet a few times before she says “I don’t know anymore” and gets up from her seat.

Liet open the door and walked out of the room toward the stairs. She slowly walked down and tries to see who the one playing One Direction’s Perfect is. How hard she is trying to see, the guy sit back facing the stairs.

“How do I know who” whisper Liet to the camera as she stop in middle of the stairs.

“Who win will go first” say the staff and the four of them nodded at it. “Rock-Paper-Scissor” says all of them and there no winner. It continues until a few times before a cheer can be heard.

“I’m first” say Mark and the staff tell him to go to their lodging and wait on the living room.

Mark walking toward their lodging and say “Is my song alright?”

“What if no one comes out since it is a first song?” asked him in a worry as he open the door and walked toward the living room. He sits on the sofa and the song start playing.

“I’m nervous” he says and looked toward the stairs. He suddenly gets up and changed the place he sit as he says “It better this way. She won’t know me. If someone will come”

Mark waiting without looking back even he heard a footstep coming from the stairs. His mind already mutters the same word “Who?” a few times before the familiar face comes and looked at him.

“Liet?” asked Mark shocked that she comes out.

Liet takes a seat next to Mark and asked “This is your song?” with that Mark nodded. Both of them waited till the song ended before the staff mention that they can go out and enjoy a walk together.

“How can this happen? I never thought of it and dang he there” says Liet on the interview.

The staff asked “You say you want to come out on 2nd or 3rd song but you come right on 1st song”

“Ah. Right. I forget about it since the first one sound too perfect”

“Right when Liet comes and looked at me, my heart goes thump” says Mark putting his hand on his chest. “The feels like you see someone you like or want to see”

“I think the 3nd turn is a perfect one” says Jaehyun as he walked out of the lodging as he wins the round.

“Who do you wish to comes out?” asked the staff.

“Diana?” laughs Jaehyun. “The others would be great too. But I don’t know” he added before he open the door and walked into the living room.

“Ah. Another song” says Diana when the 2nd song is being played.

“Ah… Why?” asked Soojin right when she heard the first lines.

Siren shakes her head “Right I heard I feel like… Nah… Too straight forward”

“Why two of them are a pop song?” asked Diana as the song goes halfway thru. “The lyric is good…”

The song goes near the end and no one walked out of the room yet. Siren already decides to skip this and Diana and Soojin is still thinking about it.

“I will come out when there is Korean song” say Diana with a little sighs.

“It feels like it will be Jungkook” says Soojin as she gets up from her seat and walked out of the room. “He did a cover or Justin Bieber before even though he didn’t do Company before” says her as she walked down the stairs.

Soojin walked down the stairs and stopped to takes a peek to see who it is actually. But the guys to seem think alike as he also sit back facing the stairs.

Jaehyun heard the sound of someone walked down the stairs and looked toward it out of curiosity and see Soojin there walking toward her. He gives her a smile and the younger reply with a smile too. Right at that time the song ended and both of them awkwardly looked at each other.

“You two can go and enjoy the walk” mention the staff and both of them nodded. Jaehyun throw his hand to makes Soojin hold it and she does. Right after that both of them walked out of the lodging.

“You expect it to be Jungkook but it is Jaehyun that you see” say the staff toward Soojin during her interview.

Soojin laugh a little and nodded. “Yeah. Looks like they really friends to their song taste quite the same” she says.

“What do you think when you see Jaehyun?”

“My mind actually blank” she laughs. “He quite fun to be around tho”

“When I see Soojin walked down the stairs one thing comes right to my head. What would Jungkook do if he sees this?” laughs Jaehyun.

“Since we’re friend I don’t want to like someone that he likes” added him afterward.

The third song start played on the room the two girls in. Diana and Siren are still in both the room waiting for some song to their liking to be played.

“Another pop song? Why these guys like pop song too much?” asked Diana as she listens to the first part of it.

“I’m yours by Justin Skye feat. Mensa” says Siren recognizing the song. “I like the lyric of this song. It quite straightforward but to my liking” she added.

“Will the last one be pop s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter