#10 GROUP MEETING & STAY OR CHANGE

The Romantic & Idol - WINTER ROMANCE [show ended]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
home cheatsheet review Chapter   credit #10 group meeting & stay or change

 
Jungkook and Soojin walked toward Jaehyun and Diana. The smile can clearly be seen between all of them.
 
"Are you going to take the plane with us?" asked Jaehyun after he and Jungkook share some special handshake.
 
"I don't know. Which plane are you taking?" asked Jungkook back as he bring his plane ticket out for Jaehyun to see. Jaehyun did the same and both of them looked at the plane number.
 
"Same"
 
"Looks like we take the same one" say Jungkook. At that time the two girls just looked at the two of them.
 
"Ah. I think I should introduce myself" say Jaehyun as he looked at Soojin. He smiled and say "NCT's Jaehyun. Nice to meet you"
 
Soojin smiled and bowed a little "Gugudan's Soojin. Nice to meet you too"
 
"It's my turn" say Diana with a smile as she looked at Jungkook. "Dreamcatcher's Diana. Please take care of me"
 
"BTS's Jungkook" Jungkook smiled and nodded.
 
They all then talked about random stuff until they headed into the plane. Their seated as couple and talked with each other and listen to music to pass the time.
 
Mark and Liet walked down the road as both of them wearing the same glove that purchase before. Their hand are in each other as they hold it.
 
"I would love if it snowing right now" say Liet when they stopped and looked at kids playing snow fight.
 
"Yeah. Me too. But the sky" say Mark as he looked up.
 
"Too clear to be snowing" say Diana know what Mark want to say.
 
"Well... We still have three more days here. I'm sure one of the day will be showing"
 
"Yes" she nodded.
 
Mark smiled and see the kids now making snowman. "Ah. Want to make snowman?" asked him as he looked at her. Liet nodded and both of them walked up toward the kids and start making snowman too.
 
Because Leo want to drink some coffee after eating, both Leo and Siren enter nearby cafe as Leo order a latte and Siren go with hot chocolate. After that both of them walked out of the cafe holding the cup.
 
"This is just right in this weather" she smiled as she takes a sip of hot chocolate.
 
"Yes" nodded Leo as he did the same. "Aren't you cold? You can't handle cold weather and you didn't wear glove" mention Leo.
 
"I put my glove in my luggage" said Siren and Leo at that time takes her hand and hold it before he shove it into his jacket pocket.
 
"Keep it this way. It will warm you"
 
Leo and Siren waited around the ground of Hokkaido Shrine it is a shinto shrine that quite popular around the place. Both of them stand facing each other as Siren hand in Leo's pocket because of the coldness.
 
In a while Mark and Liet can be seen walked toward them in hand and Liet pointed to both Siren and Leo as they pose is quite amusing. When both of them close by just then Siren and Leo notice. She quickly takes one of her hand out and stand next to Leo.
 
"Hello" say both of Mark and Liet and Siren and Leo did the same. They start to wait for the other two couple to come. At that time Liet asked "How your date?" toward Siren and Leo.
 
Both of them looked at each other and then Leo looked at another place while Siren answer "Good?" That more into question.
 
"Really? You guys looks close" mention Liet later on with a laugh.
 
At that time Leo pointed toward both for their hand and Siren looked at it. Both Mark and Liet looked at what Leo pointed at and Liet hide her hand. However not Mark as he just show it off.
 
The other two couple then can be seen walked toward them as Jungkook and Jaehyun talked with each other. When they close they say hello to each other and stand in line to heard any news from the pd.
 
"At your back is a shinto shrine. It is a popular shrine especially during Sakura viewing season. But since it's winter, there no way we can watch Sakura, right?"
 
"Then what are we doing here?" asked Jaehyun and the pd answered "There a place for you guys to makes a wish. We will give you an 'ema' and you guys can write your wish during this program and hang it there" he show the ema and then point toward the place to hang it.
 
They nodded understand it. "Then one of you come to the front and take it" say the pd and Jungkook and Soojin comes to the fronf since they the maknae couple and takes the ema and also marker to write.
 
Both of them the give each other one of it and they start to write something on it. This is the time when the others keep trying to see what each other write and the other keep trying to hide it.
 
Later when they finished all the attic they hung the ema and at that time everyone can read it. "There no use we try to takes a peak before" say Diana with a laugh and the other laugh too.
 
Soojin looked at Jungkook ema and she see his wish as well as he write his name and a love next to it. "We need to write out name?" asked her to Jungkook.
 
"The others write it too" he answer as he point to the others ema on the place.
 
"I though it need to be unknown" she said and takes her marker to write a name on her ema.
 
"Okay. Since you guys finished, we will move to the resting place" said the pd and all of them walked toward it. They enter the place and the staff gave him some tea and also snack.
 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter