#24 3rd MISSION

The Romantic & Idol - WINTER ROMANCE [show ended]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]#24 -  3rd MISSION[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The four couples just finish their lunch and doing their own thing when they receive the message about their 3rd mission. Jungkook and Soojin are talking about the soft ice-cream they passed by earlier for their desert. Jaehyun and Diana are talking about going into the pet shop in which they can pet the animals in there. Leo and Siren are checking the record collection and choose what they want to listen. Lastly, Mark and Liet are talking about where they should go after this.

“Video mission?” question Jungkook opening the video and watch it first. “What video mission?” asks Soojin who want to see it too. Looking at the video Jungkook quickly hide his phone and it shows on his face that he baffled on the mission.

“What is it? Let’s me see” says Soojin who try to get his phone as she sits in front of Jungkook and in the middle of them, there a table. Jungkook brings away his phone and he tries to calm himself.

“Show me. If I don’t see it, how can we do that mission” she says and Jungkook sighs before give his phone to Soojin. She takes it and watches the video before she stopped functioning.

Jungkook head on the table and shortly, Soojin follow too. The staff that is recording them put something on the table and both of their head rise to see it.

“Do we really need to do this?” asked Soojin shocked at the mission and they nodded at it. “As we specific on the video” says one of them.

“Why this?” asked Jungkook that can’t accept the reality.

~~~~

“Its mission” says Jaehyun as he brings his phone to the middle and allows Diana to look on it along with him. When her eyes are on it, he pushes the play button and the video start.

The video that lasts for quite a while puts both of them also in a speechless area. They looked at each other and they began to feel heated up.

The video ended and Jaehyun quickly says “Why this season too strong?” because of the mission they receive. “I agree with you. Last time they just do a mission like back hug, kiss on the forehead, and even carry the other on the back. And this season…” Diana sighs.

“Can we not do it?” questions Jaehyun and Diana agree on that. At that time, the staff put something on the table and both of them looked at it.

“We got a lot of it. You guys give me a few of it when we leaving” says Diana who open her bag and bring out the same thing the staff gave her.

“In case you guys finish it” says the staff and Jaehyun laugh dryly. “There is no way to stop this. Let’s just do it. We need a specific length. We might finish a whole box before we get it”

~~~~

His phone rings and he take it out to check on it. It is a message with a video attached to it. “Liet, there mission video” he says gaining her attention. Bringing the phone closer to her, both of them check the mission.

The video starts to play and they watch it attentively while a lot of things playing inside their head. When the video ended with a few instructions he put his phone down on the table.

“Do you guys need to make it obvious that we’re in Japan?” question Liet to the staff. “Yesterday it is Kabedon and today, this?”

“It fit the theme” says Mark who doesn’t help her into her interrogation with the staff. She looked at him and laughs slightly. “Even though it started here, but we did in Korea too” he added that later.

“I know. But…” says Liet who later sighs. “Ah. This is mental breakdown” she says and this time Mark agrees on her. “Yeah. It is way too strong from another season. Should we not do this? Last time when I watch, JB didn’t do the mission” he stated.

“Should we?” she asks as she looked at him. And he then says “Do you dislike me that you don’t want to do this with me?”

What Mark says shock her and she tries to deny that “No. I’m not” while looking flustered.

“Then, let’s do it”

~~~~

Leo’s phone rings as he checking on the record on a side while Siren looking on another side. Seeing that it is a mission video, he walked toward her and taps her shoulder slightly. She looks at him with a questionable face and he says “Mission video”

Looking at his phone, he starts to play the video. It started normally that both of them doesn’t have any suspicion on it but later it becomes a bunch of videos crammed into one full video. Lastly, it ended with the order of the mission.

They looked at each other and then looked at another place. Both start to busy themselves back into checking the record in that restaurant. The sight of them is like they decide to ignore that mission.

 “Aren’t you guys doing the mission?” asked the staff as they know when the two of them together, they got something understanding like it better to stay silent than saying something.

“What mission? I don’t know any mission” he says asking her and she nodded. “Yeah. What mission?” she asked to solid his question.

“The video mission you guys just seen” stated the staff as they bring the material for them to take. Both of them can be seen sighing at the same time.

Siren takes the stuff and says “This is why you guys give me these this morning. I thought it is a snack and eat it. Never thought that it just a warning for the mission”

~~~~

Go and check this link first before you proceed. What happens after this will make you flutter and don’t die on me. LOL. JK. It’s Joking and not Jungkook.

~~~~

“It is pepero kiss” says Soojin in not accepting reality. She takes the box and opens it. “How many CM is it?” asked her later.

“1 CM” the staff answers her gladly and she wants to hit her head on the table because of how short it is.

“Until we get 1 CM, we need to retry?” question Jungkook who take over the box as Soojin can’t properly open it. They nodded on it.

Jungkook looked at Soojin and asked “Are you okay with this?” she quickly says “I’m not okay. This is such hardcore”

“Take this” Jungkook who just open the box and the plastic wrapper give Soojin one stick. “Are we starting this, right now?” she asked shocked and he laughs a little. “For you to eat” he says after that and makes her calm again.

She takes it from him and starts to eat that chocol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter