#9 THE 1st MISSION pt.02

The Romantic & Idol - WINTER ROMANCE [show ended]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
home cheatsheet review Chapter   credit #9 THE 1ST MISISION pt.02

 
The car stopped and Mark get out of the car first and feel the cold breeze of Sapporo. He held his hand out to help Liet get out of the car and she takes it. But to awe he didn't let her hand go even though Liet already on her own feet.
 
"I want something hot in this condition" mention Liet and Mark nodded as he browses around to choose which restaurant they should go in.
 
"Shabu Shabu?" asked Mark when his eyes landed at one Shabu Shabu restaurant not far from where they are standing. Liet looked at the place Mark looked at and nodded with "Sound good"
 
"Let's go" say Mark as he pulled her along toward the restaurant. Liet follow along at just that time she notice she and Mark is holding hand. She can feel the warmth emitting from Mark hand and she smiled.
 
"Your hand is cold. You should keep some hot pack" mention Mark without even looked at her and she looked at him. "I bring some. But it in my luggage" say Liet.
 
"Hold on for a few second. We're near the restaurant"
 
"Yes. But you're not cold?" asked Liet to keep the conversation going.
 
"A little. But I can handle it" smile Mark as he open the door to the restaurant and both of them walked in. The warmth heater greets them and also the workers. The workers place them to the seat and they follow him.
 
The restaurant table shaped in circle and it allow both of them sit next to each other. The worker setup the table as both of them looked at the menu. "Meat?" asked Liet and Mark nodded.
 
"Let's just order this one" Mark pointed to the two people / couple set of Shabu Shabu and Liet looks at it. Both of them can read English and it easier for them since the menu is in two languages.
 
"Uh. That's looks great. It got everything"
 
"This two then?" asked Mark again and Liet nodded. Mark then orders the food and both of them waiting. While waiting both of they just looked at each other without saying anything like they playing starring game.
 
"I just know we barely got time to talk since I sleep all the way to Sapporo" say Mark and Liet laugh at it a little as she say "That's right"
 
"Ask me question. I will answer?" say Mark and Liet start to think about it.
 
"What genre of song do you like?"
 
"Hip hop? I listen to that the most. How about you?"
 
"Mostly ballad"
 
"Ah..."
 
"Are you curious at the others girl cast?"
 
"A little" he gives a little laugh. "It will be weird if I don't. And don't you curious at the guys cast?"
 
"I did. I wonder if you're the oldest since rookie idol nowadays quite young"
 
"How about you? We're in the same age"
 
"Because I am. That's why I'm asking"
 
Mark laugh a little and say "There one older than me" and then he add "Are you okay with older, same age or younger than you?"
 
"I prefer older or same age. I don't think I'm the type to take care of other so younger guy is not an option for me" Liet want to ask what about him. But at that time the worker come and bring the food. Since both of them hungry they start to put the meat and vegetables into the soup.

                                    
 
Soojin and Jungkook walked next to each other as they held hand. "Are you sure this is the way?" asked Soojin and Jungkook who looked at the navigation nodded.
 
"If I'm really right we will see the sign of the restaurant like after that corner" Both of them walked and after the corner Soojin can see the sign of the restaurant.
 
"Ah! There" say Soojin as she pointed to it. Jungkook looked at it and nodded. "Yes. That's the place" and keep his phone back since they found the restaurant already.
 
Both of them walked toward the restaurant and headed in. Right away in they get a seat that won't disturb other people. They straight looked at the menu and see what they want to eat before the waiter even comes. And by the time he there both of them already knows what they want to eat.
 
"Ah..I'm hungry” say Soojin and Jungkook can relate to that since both of them sings for around neat three hours before they leave the karaoke room.
 
"Are you a good cook?" asked Jungkook suddenly and Soojin looked at him. "I only know how to cook simple food" she answers him. "If something new I might need recipes"
 
"Really? What kind of food?"
 
"Like fried rice, omelet, army stew. And some more" answer Soojin. "I should really learn to cook more food but I barely got time for that"
 
"I can relate. Busy schedule is no joke" laugh Jungkook.
 
"I think mine is still bearable. But yours is killing"
 
"Can't deny" nodded Jungkook. "I will root for you. So... FIGHTING!" she smiled.
 
At that time the waiter come and bring their food. Their eyes already eyes it even from far and the smell is killing. They start to eat and at that time Jungkook bring his phone out and take a picture of him and you. Soojin doesn't notice until she heard the flash sound.
 
"Huh?" she looked at Jungkook that still in pose position. "Oppa, did you just take a picture of me?" asked Soojin.
 
"Well. Yeah" Jungkook answers as he is busy typing on the phone.
 
"What did you do?" asked Soojin as she tries to takes the phone from him but Jungkook bring it away. After a few second he laughs.
 
"What? What did you do, oppa?" asked Soojin again and Jungkook show his phone to her. It can be seen the chatroom in which message keep pop in with angry and jealous message.
 
"I send the picture of us to my hyung" he mentions and that’s explaining the message. Jungkook then read a few of the message.
 
"Who the girl?"
 
"Is that Gugudan's Soojin?"
 
"This funny" Jungkook say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter