N.O

Stay with Me

Taehyung POV

It has been three days after Jin hyung and Rapmon hyung, or should I just said, Namjoon hyung meeting in the night club but neither seems to be talking about it, which puzzled me a bit. Because I clearly remembered that night they both seems so comfortable with each other and Jimin even told me they were kissing, or about to kiss each other when we came and interrupted them. I was pacing back and forth inside my room, contemplating whether I should ask Jin hyung or not. I was dying inside if I didn’t know in an instant, so I opened my room door and knocked on Jin hyung’s bedroom door.

“Yeah, come in,” I heard his voice and opened the door.

“Hey hyung! Busy?”

“Nuh~” he said without taking his eyes away from his Macbook. I bit my lower lip and walked to him, settling myself on his bed.

“what is it Tae?” he said this time eyeing me through his spectacles. I gulped hard and smiled at him.

“I-I just w-wanna ask you,”

He stopped whatever he was doing and faced me.

“SowhatdoyouthinkaboutRapmonster?” I said it fast hoping he didn’t catch what I was saying. But he seems to get it when he was laughing and removed his spectacles.

“What about him?”

“Well, I just wanna know what you think of him?”

He leaned against the chair and crossed his arms across his chest and eyed me suspiciously.

“Why do you wanna know Tae?”

“Oh~ come on just answer me already!” I said feeling all this frustration building inside me.

“He-he’s fine. He’s a great rapper, cool one though I wasn’t really that into hip hop you know that right?”

I was smiling and nodding at the same time.

“Maybe Jin hyung feel something for Namjoon hyung,” I thought in my head.

“Yeah~ he’s fine.” My smiled faltered and looked at him; gaping my mouth.

“That’s all?” I said in disbelief.

“Yeah, what more do you want me to say?” he said and pulled his chair closer to start typing again inside his Macbook. I nodded and walked to his door.

“Yah! where are you going?”

I heard my brother but I just need to process everything in my head but I think I need to tell Jimin and Jungkook about this first. I walked to my room and took out my iphone, typing message to both of them.

To: Kookie Baby, Jiminnie

Usual meeting point, ASAP.

I threw my phone and quickly changed my clothes. I decided to take my car today because its an urgent matter.

“He’s fine?! He’s fine?! That’s all he said?” Jimin said as he sat in front of me, with his mouth hang open.

“I don’t believe it either,” I said as I sipped on my drink.

“He is wayyyyyy more than fine. He- he is almost like Zeus, all that glory, fame, rich. Man I’ll marry him right away,” Jimin said, making me almost throw out my drinks.

“I didn’t know you like Rapmon hyung, Jiminnie, I-I’m sorry,”

“I like Rapmon hyung but not that like as in really in love with him, just his talent and amazingness,”

“Oh, I thought you loves him. But it’s true, I mean I love his voice, the way his rap so cool on stage, man I’ll marry him too. Beside-”

Before I could continue I heard a glass being slammed hard on the table.

I looked to my side and saw a fuming Jungkook, clenching his fist and tongue poking his cheek as he looked at me. I swallowed hard and hold his arms.

“Babe, you know I only love you, I just saying it in Jin hyung shoes,” I tried to explain as best I can to Jungkook. Jimin giggled as he saw us, making me face him.

“Yeah, calm down Jungkookie. Taehyung only loves you. We both know that,”

I looked at Jimin and then to Kookie to see his calm down and placed his arm around my waist, holding me tightly in his embrace.

“Don’t speak like that again, Tae. You nearly gave me heart attack there,” He whispered inside my ear, making me blush. He might be younger than me but he really has the upper hands in this relationship.

“Okay stop with those lovely stares guys, back to our main business here,”

“Do you have any idea what we should do next?” I said looking at Jimin. He was thinking when then I saw his eyes sparkles.

“How about make them meet for the second time?”

“How?” both Jungkook and me looked at Jimin.

 

After that urgent meeting, Jimin left me and Jungkook so we continue this day with our date. We were holding hands, walking beside each other when then I looked at Jungkook and saw his frowning face.

“Kook,” I nudged his arm, making him face me.

“Are you okay babe? Are you still mad about what I said earlier?” I said and stopped making him turned and faced me. He was quiet and looked at me, with his adorable looking eyes. I sighed and leaned closer to him, drapping my arms around his neck.

“Kookie honey, don’t be mad. I-I’m just stating it for Jin hyung, you know I only loves you right,” I said and kissed him tenderly on his lips. I smiled when I felt his arms around my back and he kissed me back passionately. I broke the kiss when I felt like all eyes on us. I giggled and pulled him away from the crowded street and settle on the bench at the park.

“I’m not mad about that Tae,” Jungkook finally spoke up as we sat down.

“Then what?”

“I was just thinking,”

“About?”

“Jin hyung,”

I looked at him as in ‘continue’ face then he smiled and turned to me.

“What if Jin hyung isn’t that type to fall in love at first sight?”

I furrowed my eyebrows, making him chuckled and he continued.

“I mean, what if he doesn’t believe in love at first sight.  For him to like someone or even fall in love, it takes more than just a face and appearance.”

“I like you not just because of your face Kookie,” I said and kissed his nose. Jungkook giggled and patted my head.

“Yes babe I know that but I think Jin hyung won’t like Namjoon hyung just from his cool side,”

“meaning we need to make them meet real fast,”

“Before that family meeting but-” Jungkook stopped and looked at me.

“But what?” I asked.

“I’m afraid it might need more than meet up for them to fall in love Tae,”

I bit my lips and cant help but agree with Jungkook.

“What if it needs more than 2 meetings but days, months or even years for Jin hyung to fall for Namjoon hyung?”

I sighed almost in defeated because I haven’t come up with back up plan for operation ‘Jin-Namjoon-fall-in-love-project’. I entered the house, skipping to the kitchen only to see our maid was busy with the dishes, no omma in sight. So I walked upstairs and about to enter my room when then I saw fuming Jin hyung walked rather in fast speed from my father’s study room towards his room. I tilted my head in wonder what might be the causes this time, so I walked to Jin hyung’s room and entered without knocking.

“Hyung, is..everything alright?” I was almost stunned as I saw Jin hyung was throwing his clothes, rummaging through his closet. He kept throwing all the clothes to the ground and sighed heavily.

“Hyung,” I tried to gain his attention again and walked closer to him. He turned to me,

“The family meeting is tomorrow,”

“Mwo?!” I widened my eyes when I realized what does that mean.

“There goes my plan to the drainage,” I whispered in my head as I sat, shocking from the news from Jin hyung.

 

Jin POV

“But-but-but isn’t the family meeting in another two weeks’ time?”

“That’s what I told Appa, but no. He said, the faster the better,” I smiled in denial and kept taking out my clothes. Now I was worrying about what I should wear.

“Argh!!” I screamed and dropped on the floor with my head on my knees.

“Why is this happening to me?” I said, thinking Taehyung didn’t hear any of it. Then I felt someone hugged my head and bring it to his embrace. I sighed heavily as I heard Taehyung’s soothing voice,calming me down.

“Hyung, relax. I think- you should just go,”

I looked at him and about to reply when then he continued talking.

“Just go. Maybe-just maybe you might like him. But if you don’t, I’m sure Appa has no right to force you,”

“But Tae you didn’t see the look he gave me. He was so- so sure about this Namjoon guy that he will kill me if I reject this marriage proposal,”

“Hyung, you are overthinking,” he said and sat beside me, on the floor among the pile of clothes. I sighed and pouted cutely at him.

“I don’t think Appa will kill you if you show him this face of yours,” he giggled as he pointed to my face.

“What face?”

“Your cute face,” I nudged him, making both of us giggling together. He leaned against my shoulder and patted my hand.

“Just go okay hyung?”

“You’re not gonna be there?”

 

Taehyung POV

I retracted my head from his shoulder and shook my head.

“Hyung, what if your future husband falls for me instead of you when he saw me?” I said, trying to be sassy to him.

“That’s better then,”

“No! What about my Kookie?” I said and pushed him away. He giggled and stood up.

“Don’t worry Tae, I’m gonna take care of your Kook,”

“What do you mean by that?”

“I’m gonna marry him silly!” Jin hyung stuck his tongue out and ran from me.

“No! hyung!” I stood up and ran after him.

 

Finally the awaited day came. Seokjin was wearing his best custom made suit, white flannel and shoes just like in Kings Men movie,making him looks like a royal. His mother and father were wearing their best attire,as if they are meeting the president. Seokjin had been so restless, thinking about his ‘future husband’. He knows his father won’t force into this marriage if he choose to decline it but this time it is totally different.

Instead of usual blind date between both ‘future bride and groom’, they are having family meeting. Instead of looking up every single details of his future partner, this time Seokjin choose not to.

They arrive at M Hotel approximately 10 minutes prior the meeting hour. Seokjin has been so nervous, because how can he say no when he was meeting not only his future partner but also his future-in-law, who might be their potential business partner.

 

Jin POV

I kept looking at the time on my watch when then omma nudged my arm,with smiles on her face.

“Nervous?” I smiled and nodded. Although truthfully I was kept thinking of proper words to reject this marriage proposal. My father was standing by the door, with his hands behind him. I can see that he was nervous too, making me wonder what makes him so restless because as far as I know my father he was never nervous. He was strict and act superior even when it amongst CEOs.

“Mr Kim,” I heard as I looked at the door an old but still handsome man walking with his wife holding his hand beside him entered the dining room we booked for this meeting. Omma stood up and walked to Mrs Kim shaking her hands and hugged. I stood still as the man I was supposed to marry hasn’t entered the room.

It’s a total lie to say that I wasn’t one inch nervous, I was wrecking inside.

“Hello, you must be Seokjin,” Mrs Kim said as she saw me and smiled with beautiful dimples on both her cheeks. She is pretty even at her prime age. I nodded and shook her hand.

“Yes, mam.”

“Oh, just call me omma already. After all, you are my future son-in-law,” she said and laughed with my mother as they sat down. I was about to sit down when then a man, nearly tripped on his own foot came in rushing, fixing his tuxedo and looked to us.

All eyes were on him and my eyes wide when I saw him.

“What the-“

 

Namjoon POV

“I’m sorry, nature call,” I said nervously as I approached the long table. I tried to give my best smile when then I saw him, Kim Seokjin.

“He’s still as beautiful as I saw him that night,” I whispered inside my head but he wasn’t even looking at me when I approached him and shook hand with his parents. I was surprised as he was avoiding my eyes all the time when we at the table.

“Seokjin, son. This is Kim Namjoon. Your future husband,” my heart nearly dropped when my future father in law said that but I tried to be as composed as I can be and held my hand to him. He looked at me and shook my hand with bitter smile on his face.

“Wait, he didn’t recognize me?” I said inside my head as I was confused with his reaction.

“He is good looking, right honey?”

I smiled shyly when Mrs Kim compliments me.

“T-Thanks mam,”

“Its omma sweetheart,” she said and winked at me. I giggled shyly and sat beside my mother as we all sat down. Seokjin was sitting in front of me and I was still nervous just like that night I saw him. Both our parents ordered plenty of food.

To say the dinner was awkward, well only to both of us as both our parents were so busy chatting leaving me and Seokjin sitting opposite of each other in silence. They both sensing we weren’t even talking, nor looking at each other. Suddenly my father cleared his throat and talked,

“So Seokjin, I’ve been told by your father that you are working in the company as the head in fashion department. Any interesting episode?”

I almost laughed when I heard that question because it’s obvious my father was trying to break the ice here. I wiped my mouth and looked at Seokjin as he put down his cutlery and wiped his mouth, ready to answer my father.

“Hurm, nothing interesting actually Mr Kim, just that I always enjoyed watching the idea presentation prepared by the intern sometimes, we also managed to host one of the biggest fashion week here in Seoul and I was in charge for everything. Oh and there’s-“

Suddenly I didn’t hear him anymore as I was too stunned to see that he was such a talker.

“He’s cute,” I said inside my head. I smiled and shook my head when then all eyes were focusing on me.

“Oh ! What is the question?”

My eyes were bulging and eyed everyone when then Mrs Kim smiled to me.

“Wh-what?” I spoke up in the tiniest voice and eyed everyone. They all laughed at my stupid stunning face I believe but Seokjin wasn’t laughing at all, different from how he was talking to my parents just now. I sighed and looked down.

“Did he really didn’t recognize me?”  I sighed feeling disappointed and complete down.

 

“So children, you can go and have some coffee together,”

“..Or wine if you prefer fancy end,”

Both women laughed as they signaled me and Seokjin to go to the bar while we sending them to their cars. We both walked with our parents and bowed as they leave the hotel. I was standing there, ready to ask Seokjin, when he spoke up for the first time that night with me.

“Coffee?”

I looked at his still cold face and nodded my head.

“Sure,”

We sat and ordered an Americano each and then fell silence again. I cleared my throat and tried to talk again when then he spoke up.

 

No One POV

“I know its you,” Seokjin said and looked at Namjoon again stunned face. He rolled his eyes and crossed his leg and arms.

“I know who you are Kim Namjoon. Or should I say Rap Monster?”

“Wait, so you know who I am?” Namjoon said and pointed to himself. Seokjin nodded and sipped the hot coffee.

“Then why are you acting like you didn’t know me?”

“Because I want see how far are you going to lie to me,”

Namjoon was surprised and chuckled.

“W-wait lie? Who’s lying?”

“You are. Why didn’t you tell me who you really are that night? What’s with the rap name? and to pretend you didn’t know who I am”

Namjoon fell silence as he tried to process all words coming out from Seokjin’s mouth.

“I am sure you already know how I look like as my father said you already saw my face that’s why you are agreeing to this marriage, am I correct?” Seokjin asked and waited for Namjoon to answer him.

Seokjin POV

“Yes, I am not going to lie. I know how you look like but that night,I- I was ready to introduce myself to you, though in the different light. But it was Tae-” he stopped and that’s when something clicked in my head.

“Wait, are you saying that night is my-my brother idea? The whole thing? The meet up of a rapper you and me?”

“Taehyung didn’t mean any harm. He-“

“AH! Wow! I-I cant believe him,” I said and stood up. I shook my head and took some cash from my wallet put it on the table.

“Its nice meeting you…

“And I think this is the last time we meet up.” I said and walked out from the hotel, still cant believe what I just heard.

I was inside a taxi feeling being played by my own brother. I sighed and rubbed my forehead. Suddenly his word was replaying in my head like a tape.

Flashback

“I-I just w-wanna ask you,”

He stopped whatever he was doing and faced me.

“SowhatdoyouthinkaboutRapmonster?” I said it fast hoping he didn’t catch what I was saying. But he seems to get it when he was laughing and removed his spectacles.

“What about him?”

“Well, I just wanna know what you think of him?”

He leaned against the chair and crossed his arms across his chest and eyed me suspiciously.

“Why do you wanna know Tae?”

“Oh~ come on just answer me already!” I said feeling all this frustration building inside me.

 

And he even wants me to meet Kim Namjoon so much for today family meeting.

 

“Hyung, relax. I think- you should just go,”

I looked at him and about to reply when then he continued talking.

“Just go. Maybe-just maybe you might like him. But if you don’t, I’m sure Appa has no right to force you,”

 

End of flashback

 

It’s like he really wants me to marry this Kim Namjoon. I was even more furious when the taxi stopped in front of my house. I paid and got down from the taxi, taking off the tie I wore. I walked inside but saw no one in the hall so I walked upstairs and knocked on my parents’ room door.

Because there is no WAY I’m going to marry that Kim Namjoon.

 

Taehyung POV

“I’m home~” I sing sang as I walked inside. I was jumping up and down and walked giddily up the stairs to my room when then I heard Jin hyung’s voice from inside and he sound furious?

I got curious so I tried to earsdropped but retracted quickly as I saw the door open and hurriedly entering and locked my bedroom door. I sighed and lay on my bed when then I remember that today is the family meeting. I quickly got up and took my phone.

“Did the meeting went well or the other way round?” I asked myself and tried to listen to anything through the wall but it’s impossible as my bedroom was beside Jin hyung’s and they are currently in my parent’ room. I sighed and felt frustrated not knowing what’s going on. I was walking back and forth when then someone knocked on my door.

I opened the door and saw no one so I walked and saw my parents and Jin hyung from outside.

“Come here Taehyung,” my father motioned for me to enter his room and closed the door. Everyone was silent. My mother already in her nightdress but wrapped in her robe was sitting crossed leg on the couch by the window and my father was facing my brother and Jin hyung was obviously didn’t change his clothes yet as he is still in his tuxedo. He was panting which I know from all the anger build and slashing happen between him and my father. His both hands were in front of chest,crossed. He looked annoyed and not happy at all.

“Omg what is this? I hate this so much,” I whined inside my head.

“So, you feel that I treated you differently than your brother right?” my father said and looked at both Jin hyung and me. I was standing still when then my father continue.

“For you info, I’ve also have found someone for Taehyung,”

“WHAT?!” We both shouted and looked at father with stunned.

 

A/N: oh my godddd~ its been one long year since i last updated.. so so sorry. i hope i can complete this story because tbh i have plenty of taekook inside my head with namjin and yoonmin too. hehehehe

Do comments and subs