Mr Right

Stay with Me

It has been a hectic weeks for not only Yoongi-Jimin but also to Kim Seokjin, as he was the leader for the fashion week that will be held here in their own mall, K Mall. This time it’s a different fashion show as it was their first collaboration with a famous designer from Paris, Mr Jean Pierre. Seokjin has been in and out of his office for the past few days, checking the interior design of the venue, checking the guest list, even keeping in touch with Mr Jean Pierre regarding his stay and everything. As a leader he has delegates his employee on respective job but for final checking he likes to check on it himself.

 

Seokjin POV

“Mr Kim, these are our background layout. We’ll cover the stage with white satin and..” I looked at both the stage and the printed proposal I have in my hand, trying to visualize how the background will be. Of course as much as I want to decorate the stage, 80% of the decision was coming from the designer himself. I nodded and walked to the front of the walkway.

“Is this what Mr Jean ask?” I asked my employee and she nodded her head.

“Yes, Mr Kim, I have double check with him and this is the colour and design he wants,”

“Erm, looks good to me already. What about the flower arrangement?” I asked and looked at the layout.

“Oh the flower, we’re going to use fresh flower for the front part and some fake leaves in between, mixture of calla Lilies, baby breath and white roses,”

“Sounds good to me. Buy extra flower just in case,” I said and walked to the other part.

“Mr Kim,your phone.” I looked at Jaehwan and took my phone. I furrowed my eyebrows as I remembered I took my phone with me before leaving the office, but I guess I left it on the table.

“Hello,”

“Hyung,”                                             

“Oh, Namjoon-ah,” after more than 10 lunch break together, we starting to know each other better and more comfortable to converse with each other.

“Are you coming to the restaurant?” I looked at my watch and knocked my head.

“Damn, I forgot about lunch,” I whispered inside my head and bit my lower lips.

“Omo Namjoon-ah I am so sorry, I don’t think I can come now. There’s still plenty of stuff to do.”

“Ah, its okay hyung.”

“I’m so sorry I should call you earlier to inform,”

“No,no. its okay hyung. I know you’re busy now with the upcoming fashion show,”

“..”

“Want me to buy you anything?”

“Huh? It’s okay Namjoon-ah. I’m good,”

“Oh-okay. We’ll talk later k hyung?”

“Yeah, bye,”

I hung up and can’t help but felt so guilty with Namjoon because this wasn’t the first time I skip lunch and forgot to inform him. I shook my head and focus back on my work.

“Maybe I should make it up with him later,” I said to myself, make sure I could remember that.

 

Namjoon POV

I hung up and look at the black velvet ring box in my hand and sighed.

“Not today I guess,” I said and placed the box inside my pocket and paid for the meal.

 

Jungkook POV

Coming back from class, I tried to brave myself, to talk to my father regarding my wedding arrangement with Jimin hyung. I believe my father has watch Yoongi hyung proposal video but wondering why he hasn’t mentioned any of it to me. I cleared my throat and knocked on my father’s study room.

“Appa,may I come in?” I said and leaned closer to the door, afraid he wasn’t even inside.

“Oh come in Jungkook-ah.” I inhaled and exhaled heavily before opening the door, with trembling heart and hand. I walked in and closed the door. I stood before my father in front of his desk, with him still typing on his notebook. I approached him and cleared my throat to get his attention.

“What is it young man?” he said without even looking at my face. I swallowed hard and tried to brave myself and speak up.

“Ap-appa, about the wedding,” he stopped and looked up at me.

“What’s about it?” he said and continued typing. I was a bit puzzled as I believe half of South Korea or more like half population on earth already watch that video but seems like my father wasn’t even in that half population as he was still unfazed with the fact of me stating it.

“What about it Jungkook?” he continued as I was silent for quite a while.

“Appa, didn’t Mr Park says anything to you about it? About the wedding? ” I said, with clear voice and stern face, I believe.  My father looked at me and removed his glasses.

“Oh, right. Gosh! I completely forgot about it,” I smiled a bit as I believe Jimin hyung’s father had a talk with my father.

“And?”

“Well, he called me last Monday and apologizes profusely to me, saying the wedding is cancel. I was a bit upset actually-“

My jaw almost dropped when my father said that.

“Upset? He’s gotta be kidding me,” I whispered in my head and let him finished his word.

“But then I got a call from CEO Kim, from K Corp. He asked your hand for his son,”

“M-mwo?” I was surprised although I know very well who CEO Kim is.

“Yes, and we going to meet them next week. You okay with tha?”

“Huh? Yeah, I’m okay with that appa,” I said and excused myself, felling all giddy and happiness. I closed the door and hurriedly ran to my room. I took my phone and called Taehyung hyung, cant contain this happiness anymore.

“Hyung!”

“Hey Kook,”

“Guess what?!!”

“My father just proposes you for me?”

“No.Your father just-hold on. You know?”

“Hehe..My father just told me. I was about to call you baby. We have the family meeting next week right?”

“Yeah hyung. OH MY GOD! Im so happy!”

“Heeee..me too baby,”

“Soo…see you next week hyung,”

“Ney~ Kookie,”

“I love you,”

“Love you too,”

I hung up and can’t help but jumping on the bed, feeling all excited about this time wedding arrangement.

 

Fashion show

No One POV

K Mall was not like its usual night scene today, as many guests ranging from A class celebrity, fashionista from all around the world are focusing on this year fashion show in South Korea. It was the second time K Mall hosting for the fashion show, but because of the high rated successful show the first time, making a lot of people anticipated about this year fashion show. As the leader of the project, Seokjin was dress to impress as all eyes will be on him tonight together with Mr Jean Pierre as the main star tonight. The guests started coming as early as 8.00pm, attracting many people and also press for their evening news. Seokjin was running here and there, making sure everything was going as planned and no last minute trouble. He was wearing in ear, although tonight his work is official off but he was perfectionist himself that he likes to handle everything until the end.

An announcement was made for the arrival of K Corp’s CEO, Mr Kim and Mrs Kim. Both are looking their best in the custom made suit by famous designer and Mrs Kim was wearing a long white dress with Swarovski making up a galaxy shape with fur coat wrapping her shoulder. Seokjin quickly rushed to the main entrance as he heard the announcement. He ran and saw people were shaking hands and greet his parents. He smiled and waited for his parents to approach the main hall where the fashion show was held.

“Jin.” CEO Kim with his wife arrives and went to their son.

“Omma,appa,”Jin hugged his parents and walked with them to the VIP guest seat.

“Where’s Taehyung?” Jin asked as he looked around for his brother, although he knew very well that Taehyung didn’t really like attending any occasion held by their company unless their parents made him to go to.

“Oh, he’s playing game so we just left him,” Jin laughed as he heard that answers coming from his mother.

“Mr Kim,”

“Excuse me omma,appa.”

 

Seokjin POV

I left my parents and went to the side stage and looked if all in place.

“We’ll start in 10 yeah?” I said and signaled my employee. They nodded and soon the show starts. As many guests entered, finally it’s about time for the fashion show to begun. The light dimmed out and came out dancers and acrobatics, for the opening act for the fashion show. I sat beside the podium, waiting for my turn for launching speech. Gasped and clapped from the guests makes me relief to hear they sound surprised and happy so far with the event. As the performance end, the MC thanks the guest and called my name. I fixed my tuxedo and went to the podium,

“Thank you misses of the ceremony. Good evening and welcome to our second fashion show in K Mall and our first ever collaboration with Mr Jean Pierre. The first time I met Mr Jean was went I was in Milan for his summer/spring collection of 2017 and from there I tried to approach him and make him come to South Korea for a collaboration project. Thankfully he agreed,”

I smiled and continued.

“The theme for this year winter collection is sophisticated.  We have a real treat for you today! In just a few moments you will get a chance to see our models displaying some of the hottest fashions. Without further ado, I launch this fashion show.”

I got down the stage as smoke and music started to play, indicating the start. One by one models came out and posing for the guests, I was too busy that I didn’t realize it almost the end of the show.

“Mr Kim. You need to be on stage with Mr Jean now,” one of the crew said. I left my script and quickly walked on stage together with the designer. I felt like a model that night, walking on the runway and waved to the audience. As we bowed, model approached from left and right giving Mr Jean flowers bouquet. I clapped and then someone approached the stage with a large flower bouquet. I was stunned as the person handed me the flower was not my father but Namjoon.

“Namjoon-ah,” I took the flower and saw him smiling so widely.

“Congratulations hyung,” he whispered to my ear and quickly got off the stage. I looked at my left side and saw my parents smiling so contained. I chuckled and shook my head.

“They must be behind this,” I said inside my head and bowed to the audience and hugged Mr Jean for the first success show together.

The after party was going well as press starting to questions Mr Jean and but its chaotic as some started to questioned on why CEO Kim Namjoon was on stage giving me flower when it was supposed to be done by the CEO of K Corp. Many have started to assume something going on between us, especially after that famous proposal video of Yoongi and Jimin, both sons of riches family in South Korea and many other rumored arranged marriages. Namjoon was talking with my father and my mother when I tried to walk to them, don’t want to answer any personal questions for now. I declined answering any questions politely and tried to get awat from the crowding press.

“Appa,” I walked with flowers still in my hand, tried to call my father. I almost tripped when suddenly I felt an arm wrapping my waist and hold my arms. I looked to my side and saw Namjoon.

“How can he come here so fast?” I questioned inside my head. He looked at me with worried face and tried to make me stand.

“Are you alright hyung?” he said. I nodded and thanked him. More flashlights were snapping as the whole scene happened. More questions started pouring as they approached us. Suddenly my father step up and walked in front of us.

“I know you are very curious right now about my son and CEO Kim, but rest assure. We’ll make an announcement later. But tonight please. It’s about Mr Jean and his collections. I hope you understand that,”

I smiled and sighed in relief as they seem to understand that and quickly back away from me and Namjoon.

 

We’re left alone as the ceremony coming to an end. I was standing with Namjoon at the balcony and I asked him.

“Thank you for coming tonight Namjoon,”

“You’re welcome, hyung. But I still sad hyung,”

“Why?” I asked him and turned to him. He was pouting, playing with his wine glass.

“Because you didn’t invite me,” I sighed and smiled a little.

“What? But I swear I saw Kim Tech is in the list. Don’t you receive it?”

“Erm..nope.”

“Are you sure? Because I checked the list more than millions of times. Wait, how can you be here if you said you didn’t receive my invitation?”

“Hahaha,”

I stopped talking and scrolling my guests list as I heard Namjoon laughing beside me. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him.

“Sorry hyung. You face is priceless. I was just kidding. Of course I received your invitation but your father beats you to it as he informed me before I received your invitation.” I chuckled and rolled my eyes at him.

“, you scared me.” I said and punched his arm playfully. He smiled and laughed along.

“So, now we can continue our lunch date right?”

“Huh?”

“The fashion show is over, so you won’t be that busy now right?”

“Well, I cant say for sure but yeah I can make time for you. Why? Is the lunch boring without me?”

“Erm…a bit and I miss you,” I looked at him and swallowed hard, not sure how to act or answer him, but despite the cold night I can feel my cheeks starting to feel warm all over.

“Am I blushing?” I whispered but not wanting to touch my cheeks and make it obvious.

“Mr Kim.”

I turned and saw one of my employees calling me in.

“Coming!”

“Thank God!” I whispered and then smiled to Namjoon.

“I have to go,” I said and left him as he gestured for me to go.

 

Taehyung POV

I was playing video games by myself, blasting the sounds on speaker on high volume as no one was home now. My parents tried to take me to the fashion show but I don’t feel like going out tonight. I called Jimin and asked him to drop by and played with me but turned out he was ‘grounded’ after that proposal incident because his parents don’t believe he was hanging out with only me, thinking Yoongi hyung might be here too. Although his parents agreed with Min proposal but they were still unhappy about it. I called Jungkook but he didn’t return any of my calls. I was a bit upset but all that was forgotten as I was reaching the ends of this game I bought long time ago.

“Yes,yes,yes…ah!!! No!!”

My character was shot dead, so I need to restart the level again. I groaned and sighed heavily trying to play again. I usually play this game with Jimin or Jungkook so being upset by myself now was very upsetting.

“I hate being miserable by myself,” I said and started again. Suddenly a hand covered my eyes from behind and whispered in my ears.

“Guess who~~” I quickly threw my game console and removed the hands from my eyes, recognizing the voice.

“Kookie!” I shouted; turned around and hugged him by his neck. He wrapped his arms around me, patting my back.

“Miss me that much hyung?”

“Yah! you didn’t call me back! I’m sad!” I pushed him away and crossed my hands in front of my chest, pouting.

“Aww hyung. You are so cute pouting like this,” he said and leaned closer to me; pecking my lips.

“Im sorry. Just want to surprise you.” He said and lied beside me on my bed. I looked at him and towards my balcony then suddenly something clicked in my head.

“Wait. You climbed up again?” I said and hurriedly ran to my room balcony. My room was on second floor and to make it easy for him to climb is because of the long pipe beside it. He walked beside me and hugged me from behind.

“Yes baby.”

“You can knock like a normal person Jungkook.  Beside we are officially engage now.” I said and touched his hand on my waist.

“I know but its romantic this way,” I giggled and removed his hands, bringing him inside my room.

“Okay Romeo, now let’s play game,” I said and hand him another game console.

“Sure Juliet,” he said and winked at me.

 

“Ahhh my neck hurts,” Jungkook said and stretched his arms. I looked at the clock and surprised it was almost 2 am. It seems like we played more than 4 hours now. I lied on the bed with Jungkook beside me, facing each other.

“Jungkook-ah, can you sleep here?” I asked and pulled his arm, for me to use as a pillow. He smiled and nodded his head.

“Sure hyung but what about your parents?” he said and pulled me closer by my waist.

“They weren’t here. After that fashion show they are flying to Paris for the next business deal.” I said and yawned in between.

“You should tell me earlier Hyung. I didn’t bring any clothes with me.”

“Its okay. You can wear mine,” I said and closed my eyes, feeling the sleepiness taking over. Jungkook giggled and switch off the light.

“Let’s sleep now hyung,”

 

Seokjin POV

After the show, I got back around 1 am and walked to my room but heard a loud sound coming from Taehyung’s room. I walked closer and heard sounds coming from video game and a set of giggling. I shook my head as I knew Jungkook was inside with Taehyung. I want to knock and asked them to slow the volume but I just leave them and walked to my room. After taking a nice warm shower I head to my bed and lied down, but then I saw the flower bouquet. I quickly got up and took the flower bouquet and placed it inside a long vase I found in my bathroom. I touched and smelled the flower, unconsciously smiling thinking about Namjoon. I placed the vase beside my bed and admired it. Altough flowers weren’t my favourite thing but I felt some kind of happiness receiving it. I shook my head and chuckled.

“No.No. I don’t like him like that. He’s nice man. A nice friend,” I said to myself and slowly fell asleep.

 

 

AN: Hello Army!!! So sorry I take a long time for update... and so sorry no Yoonmin in this chapter..Do comments and subs...Thanks! Borahae!!