Good Day

Stay with Me

No One POV

“Tae! Hurry up! We’re gonna be late!”

“Coming mother!” Taehyung shouted as he brush his hair, trying to look as decent as he can. As the chaos occur just outside Seokjin’s room, Jin opened his door, rubbing his eyes as he saw his baby brother was dressed in tailored made suit, with a leather shoes.

“Bye hyung!” Taehyung said as he waved at his sleepy brother, hurriedly walking down the stairs to his mother who smiled at him. Jin tilted his head as he tried to recall if there is any important occasion for his parents and surprisingly his brother to wake up so early in the morning. Jin walked back into his room and unlocked his phone. He smiled as he remembered now, that today is finally the meeting of Kim-Jeon family. Jin chuckled and pulled his blanket upon him.

“Good luck Tae~” he sing sang and eventually fell asleep again.

 

Taehyung POV

We arrived at Jeon’s restaurant at exactly 10am. I swallowed hard as I saw Mr Jeon, Jungkook’s father was standing outside the restaurant with a lovely lady, whom I believed is Jungkook’s mother and of course Jungkook beside her. Our car stopped at the front door, and Mr Jeon immediately greets my father, while Mrs Jeon hugged my mother, leaving me and Jungkook quite awkward there. To be honest, this was our first encounter with each other parents and I’m glad we’re on their good side so far.

“I wish I can hug my baby,” I whispered in my head as they welcomed us inside the restaurant. It was a big restaurant, with numerous numbers of halls for events. I was walking beside Jungkook and been smiling as he looks so handsome in suit. I leaned closer and whispered to his ear.

“You look so good Kookie,” he giggled and whispered back.

“You too hyung,” we smiled and eventually intertwined our hands as we walked behind our parents.

 

“I must say I was quite surprise that our son knows each other,”

“Likewise, Mr Jeon. I didn’t know either. And to know that they went to the same high school? That’s pretty surprising too.” My dad said and smiled.

“I don’t know if you already knew, but we has set Jungkook with the Park but..”

“Oh, yeah we’ve seen the proposal video.  Jimin is actually Taehyung’s friend.” My mother said and smiled. I gulped hard as I was actually scared they might put up the two and two together. I looked at Jungkook and I can see that he was nervous too, probably thinking the same as me.

“Please don’t tell me they know..please God,please,” I prayed hard as I tried to stay calm and continued eating.

“We honestly didn’t know what to say when we saw that video. It was shocking,”

“Well, what can we say, its young love,” they laughed and drank their coffee.  I sighed in relief as I saw their expression.

“Thanks goodness,” I whispered in my head and caress my heart. They somehow happy as my father and Mr Jeon talked about the wedding arrangement, and to know that they approved of us makes me happy all over. I can see Jungkook was thinking like me as he was smiling the entire time. After the brunch, my mother motioned me to take Jungkook elsewhere.

“Maybe we should let the boys enjoy their time right honey?” My mother said as she held my father’s arm. My father smiled and looked at Mr Jeon for approval.

“Fine by me,” he said and walked to his car with his wife.

“Be safe boys,” Mrs Jeon said as she waved at us. We awkwardly waved at them and looked at each other, smiling sheepishly. We were still standing in front of the entrance door, then I turned and faced Jungkook.

“So honey, where should-“ I didn’t manage to finish my sentences as I felt Jungkook’s lips on top of my lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist as we stood in front of the entrance. I kissed him back, putting both my hands behind his neck.

“Kookie..” I said his name as we both panting for air.

“I’ve wanted to do that ever since you arrive, hyung,”

“Yah~” I hit his arm playfully and leaned my head on his shoulder. He kissed on top of my head and patted my back.

“Do you want to bowl hyung?” I removed my head from his shoulder and furrowed my eyebrows together.

“You’re kidding right? We’re suit up. How can we bowl?” I asked him as I pointed at myself up and down. He chuckled and held my hands, kissing it.

“We can, trust me,” he said and started calling for an uber.

 

Jimin POV

I chuckled as I saw the picture Taehyung send me of him and Jungkook playing bowling in suit. He told me that their family meeting went well.  I smiled in relief as finally everything was done now. Taehyung and Jungkook can get marry to each other, Jin hyung with Namjoon hyung. Me and…Yoongi hyung?

Well he wasn’t that bad of a guy, beside he was my cousin, which makes things much easier to deal with. After our ‘theme park date’, we barely see each other, heck even my mother saw aunty Min more than how many times I encounter Yoongi hyung at University. I can see that they were pretty busy booking and surveying for our wedding. I wanted to know the exact date but my father was too preoccupied with his works that I haven’t seen him that often. Asking my mother however are no good either as she wanted me to ask my father by myself.

I put my phone and closed my eyes as I felt all bored by myself. I was about to play video games but then I heard so much commotion downstairs. I threw my game console on my bed and hurriedly ran downstairs. As I walked down the stairs I saw my mother was busy cooking with all the maids helping her. I furrowed my eyebrows as the only time she would cook was when she has someone special coming over for dinner.

“Omma, do we have guests coming?” I asked her as I saw all the maids were assisting my mother in the kitchen, chopping, stirring and plating up dishes.

“Oh, hey honey. Hungry?” she said and wiped her hands, putting potatoes inside the big pot.

“Nuh, not really,” I said and walked beside her to see what’s she’s cooking. I don’t know what they were but I can tell that she’s cooking up a feast here. I opened the milk carton and drank directly from it. Then I felt someone knocked my head from behind.

“Omma~” I touched my head and looked puzzled to my mom. She’s glared at me and hand me a glass.

“Use a glass. How old are you? 10?” she said and went back to cutting vegetables. I chuckled and poured some into the glass.

“Omma, is someone coming over for dinner?” I asked again and sat on the nearest chair. She smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

“Yup, your husband is coming,”

“My husb-? Y-you mean Yoongi hyung?” I gasped and then I saw her smirking at me.

“Do you still call him hyung? You should start practicing calling him hubby or honey, dear,”

I pffted and walked away from the kitchen, feeling hot all over my face.

“Honey? What honey?“ I shook my head and walked back upstairs to my room.

 

Ding! Dong!

Excited Mrs Park walked and opened the door as she knew who were ringing the bell.

“Yoona-ah,” she said and hugged her sister-in-law as she smiled and bowed to Mr Min.

“Please come in,” she said and joined her husband who already stood at the dining table. He shook Mr Min hands and looked still sinisterly at Yoongi.

“Uncle,Aunty. Anyonghaseyo,”

“Have a seat,” he said and pointed at the seat. The Min were sitting opposite to the Parks but no Jimin in sight yet.

“Where’s our dear Jiminnie?” Mrs Min said and smiled at Mrs Park.

“Ahjumma, please get Jimin down,” The maid smiled and walked to the upstairs part where all the bedrooms situated. Knocking on the door softly, the maid called out for Jimin.

 

Jimin POV

“Jimin, Jimin,”

“Ney~”

“Your mom called for you,”

“Ney~ come…ing..” I said and tried to fasten the button on my shirt. I straighten my shirt and dust the unseen dust from my shirt as I looked at myself in the mirror. I styled my hair and tried to look pleasant.

“Why am I trying so hard?” I said to myself and ruffled my hair, messing it up.

“Argh~ I don’t know,” I said and hurriedly walked downstairs. My eyes were about to pop out as I saw everybody already sitting down and waiting for me at the dining table.

“I am sorry..for being late,”

“No dear, we’re just talking,” I smiled as I heard that from my aunt. I looked at the empty seat in front of Yoongi hyung and sat down.

“So, let’s eat,” my mother said and gestured for the maid to bring in the dishes she prepared this afternoon. Everything seems to be going well; well as in we’re practically just like how we act when my aunt and uncle were here for special occasion. No talk about the wedding at all. We were eating dessert when then my uncle started to talk.

“Brother-in law, about the kids’ wedding,”

All eyes were on him as he started the conversation. I gulped hard, feeling all nervous but I was quite amazed as I saw Yoongi hyung wasn’t affected at all. He calmly eating the ice cream, without sparing any looked at his father.

“I think it’s the best to make it by early next year,”

“But Jimin is only 20, don’t you think we better wait until they both graduated?” My mom reasoning as she looked at both my father and uncle.

“I think the faster they are married the better,”

I was startled as I thought it couldn’t be that fast.

“There goes my single life,” I whispered inside my head as I heard that.

“Yes, I agree. Beside, since everybody already asking me especially after that proposal video,” I looked at my father, he was still upset about the sudden proposal I can tell.

“Hmm.. how about their house?” my mom said and looked at my father.

“Either they are staying here with us or the Min,”

“Excuse me for interrupting uncle but, I think it’s best for Jimin to stay with me at my place,” I was about to protest when then I looked at Yoongi hyung as he told that in front of our parents.

“Do you have your own place?” my father asked. He nodded and put his spoon inside the empty ice cream bowl.

“I live in my own apartment ever since I started university.”

“Yes brother in law, Yoongi has his own apartment,”

“How about the house chores?” my mother asked and looked at my uncle and aunt.

“We hire a worker to clean his apartment once a week and cook for him everyday,” my aunt answered my mother. My mother seems to like that idea but was cut with Yoongi hyung next statement.

“But I already fired her last year,” I face palmed myself as he said that.

“That is so typically Yoongi hyung,” I shouted inside my head.

“Mwo? Last year? Y-you mean-“

“Yes, I have been cleaning and cooking for more than 7 months now. I can handle everything myself. Imo,” my mother looked at him as he talked to my mother.

“Don’t worry about Jimin. I can clean and cooked for him.”

My face suddenly felt hot all of sudden as I heard that from him.

“Stop blushing, you fool. He didn’t even do anything,” I said inside my head and shook my head, hoping the blush will go away.

“You hear that Jimin, your husband is going to take care of you. But I think you should learn how to cook too,” my mom said and rubbed my back. I nearly spat the water out as I heard that from my mother.

“And I can teach you a thing or two too,” my aunt said and winked at my mother. They both just smiled, and laughed along with each other. Mr Min was giggling but I can only see seriousness on my father face.

“Okay, I think that’s good then,” I looked up and swallowed hard as I cant believe my father just gave him the green light.

 

No One POV

After dinner, Yoongi and Jimin walked upstairs to Jimin’s room.

“Hyung, don’t you think our wedding is too soon?” Yoongi hyung looked at me and sighed, sitting on the edge of my bed.

“Jimin-ah,” he started and looked at me.

“Sooner or later we still need to get married to convince them about our non-existent relationship,”

“Y-yeah I know that but..I didn’t expect it to be this soon,” I said, looking down, playing with the hem of my shirt.

“Hey, look on the bright side. When we got married, you gonna live with me, so you will have all the freedom you always wanted. No restrictions,”

I looked at Yoongi hyung and cant help but to agree to his words. Beside Taehyung, Yoongi hyung knew how strict my father is with me. As I was the only child my parents make sure I never do anything reckless but God knows what I already did in the past. Though we never did anything dangerous, but a small act like hanging out till late night, went to night club were among the things I was prohibit from doing but I did all that with Taehyung, without my parents knowing.

Yoongi hyung turned the TV on and saw the game was on pause.

“Are you playing?” he asked and took the joysticks. I nodded and joined him, in front of the TV, taking another joystick.

“Thanks hyung,” I said without looking at him.

“No problem,”

I looked at Yoongi hyung and smiled, thinking maybe it wasn’t that bad idea to marry him.

 

No One POV

Taehyung was busy on his phone all day, as he can’t reach for Jungkook at all. All three of them are having 9 o’clock class but both Jimin and Jungkook didn’t showed up, and he had called Jungkook but he wasn’t picking up nor texting him back.

“Where the hell is he?” Taehyung said as he hung up, feeling all frustrated to be by himself, and to make things worst Jimin also wasn’t there. Taehyung pack his bag and leave his classroom, walking towards the cafeteria when then he saw Jimin running to him, with books in his hand.

“Tae…wait…sorry..late,” he was panting, trying to catch his breath as he stopped in front of furious Taehyung. Taehyung sighed and crossed his arms.

“Yah! Where were you?” he said, mad with his bestfriend.

“I woke up late. Gaming with some buddies,”

“Buddies? Pfft,” Taehyung chuckled and laughed as he heard that from his friend.

“And you really just skip Prof Baek class? That’s brave man,” Taehyung stated and patted Jimin on his back.

“I hate his class, beside I only skip two of his classes so I still get one more skip,” Jimin smiled happily, sticking his tongue out to Taehyung. Taehyung giggled and walked with Jimin to the cafeteria but Jimin noticed Jungkook wasn’t with Taehyung.

“Where’s JK?”

“Hm?” Taehyung sighed and gritted his teeth.

“That’s why I am a mad man now,”

“Ahh. Your boy is late huh?”

“Worst. He didn’t pick up or text me. AT.ALL,” Taehyung emphasized the last two words and goes back to texting and calling Jungkook. Little did Taehyung knew, Jimin was smiling beside him knowing exactly where Jungkook is.

Taehyung POV

I survived all classes today by myself without Jungkook. I took out my phone and sighed heavily.

“Still nothing,” I said and threw my phone inside my bag. I walked heavily to my car and ready to leave the campus when suddenly I felt a tapped on my shoulder.

“Hey,Tae.” I smiled as I saw Jimin’s with his bagpack and one hand behind his back. I frowned as I saw that but shrugged it away, pretending I didn’t saw it.

“What is it Ji?” he smiled and pulled out his hand with one rose in his hand.

“For you,” he said and planted a kiss on my right cheek. I was a bit stunned and about to ask him, but he quickly run away. Then, I saw a piece of paper inside the flower petal. I touched the paper and unfold it.

“Here is your first flower. Go to our first hang out places to meet me,

Love, JK”

I chuckled and quickly head out to our high school backyard, as I remembered that is the first place we hang out together back in high school. I parked not far from the school backyard and went over the fences as the gate was locked and looked around to find Jungkook. I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw no one there.

“Kookie?” I voiced out as I walked around, trying to find him but then I saw a rose under a big tree. I took it and sighed.

“This kid,”

“Here is your second flower. Now go to the movie theater on our first date,

Love, JK”

“Movie Theater?” I titled my head and hurriedly to the nearest mall to our high school. I smiled as I drove there. Of course, I saw Iron Man with Jungkook on our first movie date together, skipping school. Nearing the mall, I got out, with two roses in my hand and ran to the movie theater. I gasped as I saw it was closed.

“Damn, I didn’t know this place already shut down.” I said and about to leave when I heard someone called my name.

“Kim Taehyung?” I spun around and saw a teenage girl, holding a rose in her hand.

“Yes?” I said and walked to her. She smiled and handed me the rose and said,

“Go inside the theater. Someone is waiting for you inside,” she said and walked away, leaving me alone there. I looked ahead and brave myself to enter the empty theater.

“You better be inside Jungkook. Or I’ll kill you,” I murmured and pushed the door opened.

 

No One POV

As Taehyung walked inside the dark hall, he tried to see the stairs, afraid he might miss a step and fall face first. He tried taking out his phone to light up his way but stopped as the screen played a video on his 18 birthday.

“Happy birthday Kim Taehyung~~~ Happy birthday  to you….yeah!!!!!!!!”

Taehyung stopped and smiled as he watched the clip from his birthday. He didn’t realize who recorded his birthday celebration that day but then he saw Jungkook inside the video, looking so young, trying to approach him during his birthday. Yes, he remembers that day. The day they finally declared to be each other love. Taehyung was smiling the whole time watching when then the video change to Jungkook’s birthday party, the one that organize by Taehyung himself. Taehyung cried as he re lived that day, remembering every detail happen. Suddenly the video focus on them kissing, Taehyung was blushing as he watched himself and Jungkook.

“Taehyung hyung,”

Taehyung looked the screen and saw Jungkook on screen, waving as if he can see him watching him now. Taehyung took a seat as he smiled, watching his boyfriend on screen.

“We have been together for 2 years now and I already know that you are the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with. I know its cliché but I can’t live without you babe. I know sometimes we argue, sometimes we madly in love but all that were worth it. You are worth it. You complete me, Kim Taehyung. So I wanna ask you, humbly.”

Taehyung was a crying mess already hearing those sweet words from his boyfriend. The screen turned black and a spotlight shone on the stairs beside him, revealing Jungkook, dressed in his casual clothes walking towards Taehyung.

“Kim Taehyung, I know we’re still young but I wanna grow old with you together. I want to love you forever and I want us to have a live together. Will you marry me?”

Jungkook was walking down the stairs from behind as he approached Taehyung. He kneeled down opening a red velvet ring box, with a ring inside a rose. Taehyung gasped and cried even more as he saw the ring. He nooded and answered,

“Yes! Yes,yes! I marry you Jeon Jungkook,” Jungkook slide the ring on Taehyung’s ring finger and got up, kissing the love of his life. Balloons started to fill the empty hall, as they parted Taehyung was shocked to see red and purple balloons filling up the hall, falling down from the top with a cheering Jimin at the front of the theater.

“Wh-what..When..did you do all this?” Taehyung said, still wrapping his hand around Jungkook’s neck.

“I planned all this for a whole week hyung,”

“Really? Awww..” Taehyung leaned and kissed him hard on the lips.

“Yes. And it was sooooo hard to keep it from you Tae,” Jimin said as he approached the happy couple.

“Wait, you knew?” Taehyung asked looking at both his bestfriend and boyfriend. Jimin giggled and nooded.

“Yeah. Thanks to my remarkable acting you didn’t know a thing. Am I right?”

“Pfft~ remarkable? You are the worst actor Jimin.”

“Mwo?! Yah! you didn’t know right? That’s mean I’m a good actor,” Jimin applaud himself and smirked.

“Yeah, you are,” Taehyung said and hugged Jungkook.

 

“Where’s Yoongi hyung?” Taehyung asked as they sat in a coffee shop, with Taehyung glued to Jungkook side, admiring the ring and a bouquet of roses Jungkook bought for him. Jimin chuckled and sipped his ice latte as he replied,

“Where do you think he is?”

“In the studio?” Taehyung guessed as he looked at Jimin.

“Bingo!” Jimin said and took out his phone.

“And you know that because?”

“Tae, Yoongi hyung never leave his studio especially when its nearing the final exam.”

“Oh my God! The final is near! The final is near. Man I’m nervous!” Taehyung said suddenly and took his strawberry milk and sipped.

“Yeah, and so is my wedding,” Jimin said in his tiny voice. Jimin just smiled as he watched the couple before him being so close and in love.

 

A/N: Hello Army....Sorry I took a long time to update.. Tbh, i was stuck on how to make Jungkook's proposal to Tae.. then this idea pop out! hehehe. hope you guys like it.. Do comments and subs, and upvote! Borahae~ 

and if you want, you can check out my other fics on Taekook, "i am so not in love with you"