First Love

Stay with Me

With nervous plus racing heart, Jimin tried to get ready as fast as he could, but the faster he tried, the slower his action.

“Haish~ Hurry up…” he whined and complained as he turned the ignition of his yellow Beetle. He pressed the engine and hurriedly to his university. He was lucky as the road wasn’t as pack as yesterday and he wondered whether it’s a sign from above. He parked at his usual spot and tried to search for his best friend’s car.

“Not yet,” he said and ran as fast as he could to the Music Faculty building.

“Why is the building so far from the business department,” he sighed and quickly took the lift to third level. As the door ding opened he hurriedly to the door and opened it without knocking. Out of breath, he shouted,

“H-HYUNG!”

 

Jimin POV

I ran to Yoongi hyung and tried to hug him. I can see from a far his small eyes became larger as my steps decreased.

“Hyung!!!” I hugged him so tight from his side, making him almost fell down from the chair he was sitting.

“Hyung~”

“Yah,yah yah….Let me go,” he whined and eventhough I cant see it, I know he was making his cute annoying face, shrugging trying to break free from my bear hug. I let go of him slowly and smiled widely.

“Hyung~” my voice was high as I looked at him, ready to cried when then he put his finger up to my lips, to shut me up.

“Quiet, and listen,”

Yoongi hyung took another chair and let me settle down in front of him.

“Now listen, I have a plan that can help you and your friends,”

“And that is?”

“What, when, how? Leave those questions aside, ok? I will handle everything,” I eyed him suspiciously and titled my head. I was about to open my mouth and asked more but he quietly place his fingers on the piano and played the song.

“Let’s hope its not something crazy.” I whispered inside my head as I looked at his face.

 

Seokjin POV

Knock. Knock.

“Come in,” I said without looking at the person knocking then I heard my father’s voice.

“Are you busy my son?”

“Appa,” I smiled and got up, gestured him to sit at the couch, while I sat opposite him.

“What’s bringing you here appa? I believe the project presentation is supposed to be on.. a day after tomorrow?” I eyed my father suspiciously as I looked at my watch for the date. My father giggled and crossed his arms.

“Yes my son. Why? I’m not allowed to see my son now?”

I shook my head and smiled.

“What is it appa?”

He cleared his throat and crossed his legs as he spoke, his face looked all serious all of sudden, making me feels nervous again.

“About your brother, Taehyung’s wedding arrangement,”

I sat up straight as I heard that coming from my father, crossing my finger hope to hear good news from my father.

“Well, looks like the Jung has no problem with the cancellation,”

“Mwo? Really appa??!!” I squealed and jumped, hugging my father, catching him off gut.

“Wow, you look thrilled like it was your own wedding that got cancel.”

 I giggled and broke the hug. I straighten my tuxedo and sat straight again.

“Because my brother happiness is important to me appa,”

“And so is your happiness Jin-ah,” my father said and pat my hand. I smiled and nodded my head.

“Are you sure about Namjoon?” my father sudden question, startled me and confused me a bit.

“W-Why are you asking that appa?”

“Well, I want to know why you change your mind, Seokjin?”

I swallowed and looked at my father.

 

Taehyung POV

“Oh my God! Is it true hyung?!”

“Oh my oh my oh my! Yes! Yes! Thank you for calling me. Ney hyung~~”

I hung up the phone and jumped up and down happily as I received the happy news. I was jumping too much that I completely forget about Jungkook beside me, he was looking at me weirdly as I wasn’t stopping from jumping and squealing so much.

“Why so happy hyung?” he asked, making me stopped and sat down beside him. I looked at him and pulled him for a deep kiss.

“H-Hyung~ stop it…people are watching,” he said in barely whispered voice and looked around but his hand was wrapped tightly around me. I put my arms around his neck and smirked.

“Oh yeah? Then what’s with your hands around me, Kookie?” I wiggled my eyebrows and pecked his nose. He tsked and about to remove his arms when I stopped his arms from un-wrapped me and move closer.

“Tsk~ don’t you dare,” I threat him and smiled my boxy smile.

“Wanna hear the happy news?” I whispered closely to his ear. He answered me with a short hurm and I continued.

“My wedding is cancel!” I said excitedly and looked up at him. Jungkook smiled beam as he heard the news.

“Wow! Really hyung? Is that what Hoseok hyung told you?” I nodded and continued,

“Funny thing was that his father called my father first and said his son doesn’t like boys. So automatically the wedding is off! Haha! But I thought Hoseok hyung likes guys? Or I think wrong? Whatever, I mean, its great right?”

“Yeah hyung! Oh my god! Im so happy,” we were hugging but then I saw Jimin walking with his head down towards us.

“Jimin-ah,”

He looked up and smiled bitterly at us. I moved and sat beside him as he settled down on one of the chair in the cafeteria we were in now. He sighed and rubbed his face harshly.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAA~”

 

Jimin POV

“Yah! What happen?”

“Did Yoongi hyung scare you away?” Jungkook asked and smirked. I groaned and make a mad face but failed miserably as I noticed them both about to burst out into laughing fit.

“Stop laughing both of you,”

“Hey guess what? My wedding is off!” Taehyung said with both his hands in the air, like in Mansae mode. I applaud and smiled.

“Congrats Tae,”

“Yeah~ I am so happy now, so it’s only you that need to sort this problem now,” Taehyung points to both me and Jungkook.

“make it his problem only, I already got my solution.” I pointed to Jungkook and crossed my arms.

“What? Wait- you-got your solution?” Taehyung asked. I nodded and gathered their head so we in whispering mode now.

“Yoongi hyung agrees to help me,”

“Yoongi hyung? Seriously?

“So whats the plan?”

“Beats me. He doesn’t want to tell me. ”

“that’s why you make that long face huh?” Taehyung said and put his arm on my shoulder. I nodded and sighed.  

“Jimin hyung, are you sure he will help you?” Jungkook asked , looking at me with his questionable face.

“O-Of course he will, he’s my cousin after all. Family helps each other,” I sound confident but deep down I was wondering if it is true.

“I hope it’s a good plan though Jimin-ah,”

“Yeah,me too,”

 

From: Yoongi hyung

Free? Meet me at usual café. Now.

I furrowed my eyebrows wondering what with the sudden text from Yoongi Hyung. I replied him with a short ‘Ok’ and hurriedly to our favourite café, Coffee Sip not that far from our university. It was actually everybody favourite spot as half as or more than half of the population of our university went there for their daily caffeine intake. And sometimes it’s where I hang out to stalk on my crush or just to pass notes to Yoongi hyung so that he will drop the letter to my crush.

From across the street I can see Yoongi hyung sat at his favourite spot, when nobody sat there, by the windows with a large smoothies with whipped cream. I chuckled. Far from everybody knowing, Yoongi hyung actually has sweet tooth. He loves sweet things though he looks sour most of the time.

“Haha~ How can someone who enjoy sweets are so sour all the time?” I laughed at my own joke and cleared my throat before walked into the café. He was facing me, so I waved at him then saw him waved back at me. After ordered my own drinks, I took my seat in front of him.

“Sup?” I said. He looked up and pulled out a notebook with a pen placed them on the table before us.

“So, ready for our plan?”

“Hyung, can you explain the plan to me first?”

“Well, I will. But! Before that to execute this plan perfectly I need, no scratch that. We need to know about each other more,” he stopped and sipped his sweet drinks.

“Okay, I get it. So what’s that you need to know?”

 

After sometimes, we now learnt more or less about each other. I memorized half of them, as they are based from my memories and also what I am aware of. But of course there are more about Yoongi that I only learn today. And I believe so does he.

“Okay, so let’s get through this again.” Yoongi hyung said and flipped through his notebook.

“When we’re starting dating?”

“Ermm… 2 years ago, during the Christmas break when you spend the holiday with me and that’s when YOU confess to me,” I said and highlighted the ‘you’ part. I smirked and looked closely at Yoongi hyung expression.

“Stop doing that. You’re annoying,” he said with his stoned cold face. I rolled my eyes and asked him.

“When is our first date? And where?”

“Easy, my birthday the following year at Lotte World,” he said.

“and if your parents ask why they didn’t know about this?”

“Hyung, do we need to answer that?” I asked as I thought it was quite ridiculous for our parents to ask that.

“Jimin, I know you for a long time, if we didn’t prepare it now, you’re gonna have panic attack then,”

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

“Fine! Because I used Taehyung to cover for our relationship,” he nodded, acknowledging but then he frowned.

“What now?”

“I almost forgot. Give me your phone,” I handed him my phone and watched as he clicked and changed something I believe.

“Hey, what are you doing to my phone?” I asked as I was about to take my phone but he handed me back the phone and smiled.

“Nothing,” he said then suddenly the phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and frowned.

“Who the hell is Yoon-Ney?” I said and answered.

“Hello?”

“Hi .” I looked at Yoongi hyung and gasped as I looked at his annoying happy smile.

“YAH! Hyung!” I shouted and looked at the caller ID and him.

“What? We’re in a relationship, might as well change the caller ID. I want to put ‘My BF’ but that is too cliché,so… like the name?”

“But why Yoon Ney? Why not just Yoonie?” I asked as I saw the way he spell it.

“Yoon for Yoongi and Ney for Honey,”

“Euuw..That is so cheesy hyung,” I pretend to vomit at the name he gave himself.  I stopped as I realized something.

“Wait, what about me? What is my name in your contact?” I said and took his phone. I searched the recent call and gasped as I saw my name.

“What’s with the Mini Min hyung?”

“Well, you are Jimin and tiny so..do the math,” he said and gathered his stuff inside his back. I watched as he packed and took his phone from my hand.

“So, see you tomorrow, Mini Min,” he smirked and laughed as he exited the café.

“Yah! HYUNG!”

The next few days

Jimin POV

When you have Tax Accounting class taught by Prof Bae for you first period class,it was actually almost like a suicidal class because I really want to kill myself now. I think everybody else too, as I saw most of them are about to pass out from the sudden pop quiz and lectures in between. It was a 3 hour class and it was only been 45 minutes now. I sighed as I looked at the 8.45 am on my phone. A lot of my classmates quietly went to restroom but I don’t think all of them return.

“They must be loitering around café or better, left already,” I whispered in my head and about to fall asleep when suddenly our campus radio was on and a familiar voice can be hear from the speaker. I widened my eyes when I recognized the voice.

“Wh-what the-“

“ERM..erm..I am sorry for this sudden announcement. Sorry to interrupt your boring lectures but this important. Attention to Park Jimin from Accounting department in class B04 now. Don’t fall asleep yet cause this is for you”

No one POV

A soft melody coming out from a piano accompanied with a sweet voice singing;

The loneliness of nights alone

the search for strength to carry on

my every hope had seemed to die

my eyes had no more tears to cry

then like the sun shining from up above

you surrounded me with your endless love

and all things I couldn't see are now so clear to me

 

You are my everything

Nothing your love won't bring

My life is yours alone

The only love I've ever known

Your spirit pulls me through

When nothing else will do

Every night I pray

On bended knee

That you will always be

My everything

Jimin was a bit puzzled and surprised as he recognized Yoongi’s voice only that he doesn’t know that Yoongi can sings so sweetly as he only knew Yoongi rap voice which is completely different now. Jimin unconsciously smiled as Yoongi sang his favourite song, My everything by 98 Degrees. Jimin was too immersed in the song that he didn’t realized all his classmates including his lecturer already stand by the window of their lecture’s room.

“Oh my God!”

“That is so sweet!”

“Yah, Park Jimin,”

Jimin turn his head as one of his classmates called his name and gestured for him to come to the window, still puzzled with the whole thing he walked to the window and gasped.

“Oh my-”

Down at the centre court stood Min Yoongi with a big placard with words big enough as Jimin was on the fourth level can saw the word that wrote,

Dear Park Jimin

Yoongi’s voice was still on speaker which puzzled Jimin a bit, but still he went down and goes towards Yoongi.

 

Jimin POV

I ran and stopped a meter away from Yoongi. I smiled and about to walk to him when then he stopped me.

“No, stay there,”

He flipped the card and there wrote:

Thank you for coming into my life

Another page

Thank you for loving me

Another page

I know I am not perfect

“Haha~ yeah,” I smiled sinisterly.

Another page

I know I am not a great boyfriend

Although I was quite puzzled but those words somehow melts my heart. And it’s a lie if I said I didn’t tear a bit. Yes, a bit.

Another page

But you complete me

Another page

Cause you are the perfect melody I want to play every night.

I was anticipated for the next page when the he fold the placard and walked closer to me. To say I was nervous was understatement as I was trembling right now.

“So I want to ask you Jiminie,”

I swallowed hard as he stood in front of me and pulled something from his back pocket.

“Oh my god! Don’t tell me-“ I said and covered my mouth.

“Park Jimin, will you marry me?”

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~

I was startled as the question can be heard throughout the whole campus and encouragement applause, cheering can be heard from around me. I looked up and saw many people were watching us as Yoongi proposed to me.

“Say yes!”

“OH MY GOD!”

“Say yes!”

Applaud and shouting can be heard from all people. I gasped and nodded my head as I was too nervous.

“You need to answer that Jimin-ah,” Yoongi hyung said and poked my cheek.

Another cheering and shouting from girls can be heard. I rolled my eyes and shouted,

“Yes, I marry you Min Yoongi!”

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Another applause and shouting can be heard as I answered the proposal. Yoongi hyung smiled and put the ring on my finger. I looked at the ring and him then he mouthed,

“Hug me,”

I hugged him and rolled my eyes as more and more cheers can be heard.

 

Taehyung POV

“OH MY GOD! WHAT JUST HAPPEN?” I said as we just got out from the campus, trying to get away from mob of students approaching and swarming around Jimin and Yoongi hyung. We almost like idol running away from the sasaeng fans who gathered and chasing us. Well, they are chasing Jimin and Yoongi hyung but since I was there with Jungkook so automatically we ran too. We are currently far and safe away from place known to our university students.

“So that’s the plan hyung?” Jungkook asked as he looked at Yoongi hyung sitting in front of us with Jimin beside him. He sipped the cookies and cream blended drink and nodded his head. I was surprised he was this calm because apparently Jimin was still in shock.

“Yeah, to create a chaos,” all three of us turned our head and looked at his face, which turned to evil Yoongi.

“W-wait so we’re going to get marry now?” Jimin said.

“Yup, but don’t worry. I will make sure this marriage will benefit both of us,”

“How?” Jimin asked.

“Well,Mini Min not to worry, just follow my lead okay?” Yoongi hyung said and winked at Jimin.

“Mini Min?” Jungkook asked. Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes.

“You already have pets name? Awww that’s cute!”

“Shut up Tae!”Jimin said and sipped his ice Americano.

 

Jimin POV

I was too exhausted to even drive but I need to as Taehyung was on his date and I don’t think Yoongi hyung wants to send me home, so I parked my car and walked with all the energy left inside me. I looked at my finger and unconsciously was smiling as I remembered today event. It might be a fake proposal but still- I slapped my face and went up the stairs.

“Jimin-ah,” I turned and saw my dad with furious expression on his face and my mother with a concern look. I walked back down, to them.

“Mind to explain what this is?” my father said and showed me his phone. I took it and played what could be a video on it. I gasped as I recognized the video.

It was Yoongi hyung’s proposal to me.

“Oh crap!” I shouted inside my head.

 

A/N: HI GUYS!!! So sorry for the late update...thanks for commenting and reading this...Borahae 

Do comments and subs