Love Maze

Stay with Me

Seokjin POV

“Appa,its me. May I come in?” I knocked and waited for my father replied.

“Come in son,” I opened the door and saw both my parents were eyeing me with hope.

Those shining eyes waiting for good news. I chuckled and sighed heavily.

“So honey, how’s thing with Namjoon?” my omma asked tying her robe and sat on the bed, facing me. I smirked and shook my head.

“What do you expect omma? That I will fall head over heels for that guy?”

“Seokjin, watch your tone,” my father said and stand before me, as if shielding his wife from a monster.

“Monster?” suddenly that name sounds more like a joke to me. I rubbed my head and looked at both my parents.

“Im sorry. I-I didn’t mean to be rude. Mianhae omma,” I said and continued.

“But there’s no way im going to marry this dude. I’m sorry. That is my decision.” I bowed and about to leave when then my father asked me,

“Wait, what?” he stopped me by holding my wrist.

“Yes appa.”

“Why? Is he rude to you honey?” my omma sounds concern and walked to me.

“He is perfectly fine but I don’t think I ready to settle down yet,”

“No! You cant refuse to this wedding,” with a raised tone, my appa said and make a stern face to me.

“Why not? You said its fine to say no right? You always set me up but you never oppose my decision before. It’s not that we were there to set the wedding date, right?” I said but suddenly my parents face the other way, as if confirming whatever I just said.

“W-wait. Wait..wait..wait..Dont tell me…”

My mother was about to hold my hand but I quickly jerked my hands away and put both my hands on my head walking back and forth, still processing everything. I was close to tear up but I stopped and felt all this anger in me. I clenched my fist and swallowed hard.

“Why?! Why me??!!” I shouted and looked at both my parents.

“Because Seokjin, you already 27, you have a stable job and-“

“Its not that either of us can give birth even if I married him appa!” I said and shook my head.

“Yes! Of course neither of you can give birth but this is the best for our company!” my father said back to me.

“Is that all matters to you? The company? What about me? What about my happiness?” I said and pointed to myself.

“Seokjin honey, Namjoon is the perfect man for you.”

“He even said yes after I showed your picture to him.”

“And how does that gonna make things any better dad? Huh?! And mom, if I am your daughter you might be right, but I am a man for fu-.“ I stopped and put both my hands up as in surrender.

“You know what it’s not fair. Why do I have to go through this? Why only me?”

“What do you mean?”

“What about Taehyung? Is he being set up too?” I doubt he is being set right?” I crossed my arms and looked at my father.

“Are you going to agree to this marriage if I said yes?”

“You are unbelievable. Why? Are you going to lie to me about it?”

“Why would I lie to you?”

“Because Kim Taehyung has a boyfriend and Kim Seokjin does not! Which is why I believe you won’t set him with a total stranger, ” I shouted.

“Wo-Stop there young man.He has a boyfriend?”

I swallowed hard as I can’t believe I just blurt out that secrecy to my parents. Appa suddenly went out and I heard him knocking on probably Taehyung’s door. I waited and after my father went back inside, Taehyung followed suit with a blank face. I looked at my dad and that’s when,

“So, you feel that I treated you differently than your brother right?” my father said and looked at both of us. I was standing still when then my father continue.

“For you info, I’ve also have found someone for Taehyung,”

“WHAT?!” We both shouted and looked at father with stunned.

 

 

Taehyung POV

“I don’t believe you,” Jin hyung shook his head and walked away from our parents’ room. I stood still there, trying to process everything that just unfolds before my eyes. With shaky voice I tried to talk.

“W-what ju-just ha-happen? Omma? Appa?” I looked at them trying to get the exact and precise answers because I was confused as .

 

After hearing everything from my father I quickly walked to Jin Hyung’s room and opened his door without knocking.

“Hyung!” I said in high tone and saw him about to take a shower, with towel in his hand.

“What?”

“How c-could you?”

“How could I what?” he said with no remorse in his voice and face, which furious me too max. I exhaled heavily and looked at him.

“How could you tell omma and appa about Jungkook?!” I said and sniffled as I was crying, rubbing my nose filled with snot. He threw his towel on the bed and eyed me sharply.

“How about you then?” I stared at him quizzically.

“Don’t pretend like you didn’t do anything wrong to me Kim Taehyung,” Jin hyung said and stood in front of me. I swallowed hard because the time he said my full name was when he was in full anger mode and I still remember how I ruined his favourite book when I was nine and he was so mad that he ignored me for a whole year, which is bad because I rather he beat me to pulp than ignoring me.

“wha-what do-“

“Namjoon. Rap Monster. Sound familiar?” he said and walked closer, making me moved backward a bit. I widened my eyes and looked at him, trying to explain.

“Save it Taehyung. I can’t believe you trick me into that . What are you thinking? Are you expecting me to fall for this-this Namjoon guy? Oh wait, no. That is not your intention. You want me to fall in love with Rap Monster then find out he is actually Kim Namjoon and what? We both live happily ever after from just one meeting. One! Meeting! Huh..Sorry Tae bear this is not a fairytale, this is a ing real life!”

I cried even more as Jin hyung talked and shouted the last sentence to my face. I closed my eyes and pushed him on his chest.

“Yes! Yes I know this is not a fairytale but hyung, at least I tried my best to make you find your own fairytale.” I wiped my tears harshly.

“Hahah~ You are hilarious Taehyung. You want me to find my fairytale? Well, im sorry little brother because I stop believing in that galaxy centuries ago,” with that he pushed me and slammed the door hard in front of my face. I gritted my teeth and walked to my room. I tried to collect myself because I have a bigger problem now than the stupid fight with my brother.

“Hey Ji”

“Hey Tae, wazzup man?” he said and I can hear a loud noise behind him, knowing very well he was playing game.

“Big problem,”

“What is it? Wait! Don’t tell me. Is it Jin hyu-“

“Its not him, its me,”

“Huh?”

“My dad has make a wedding arrangement for me,”

“WHAT???!”

 

The next morning Jimin hurriedly ran to the fountain where they always meet up before morning class start. Jimin waved as he saw both Taehyung and Jungkook in front of the fountain and he can sense that Jungkook already heard the news, judging from the way he keep caressing Taehyung’s shoulder, side hugging him, with Taehyung’s head on his shoulder.

“Hey guys. Spill. Now,” Jimin said and looked at Taehyung, noticing the red puffy eyes and face.

 

Taehyung POV

After telling them everything, from the wedding arrangement and my fight with Jin hyung I sighed and looked at both my boyfriend and bestfriend.

“Well, we will figure something out okay Tae?” Jimin assured me and rubbed my hands. I smiled and nodded my head.

“Yeah hyung, there is no way I’m gonna allow this wedding to go on.” Jungkook said and kissed my forehead.

“But how? How I’m gonna convince my father about us Kookie?” I said and cried again.

“Please don’t cry Tae,” Jungkook said and hugged me.

“Do you know who you are being arrange with?” Jimin asked. I shook my head and wiped my tears.

“To help you, first you need to find out who you are being arrange with. Can you do it?”

I nodded my head.

“Good, then we can figure out how to cancel this wedding,” Jimin smiled and patted my thigh.

 

I am in no mood for learning today and worse because I have a fight with my brother, and the stupid wedding arrangement. I gritted my teeth and shook my head, trying to focus. I was sitting in the discussion in the library all by myself, trying to figure out a plan to find out who I am arrange with. I tried to scribble down person I can ask without my father finding out.

Jin Hyung

“We’re in cold war now. So no.”  I cancel his name.

Omma

“Not sure if she’s gonna tell me,”

Uncle Son. He is appa’s personel assistant.

“Well, he adore me but I doubt he gonna tell me either,” cancel.

Ahjumma.

“Doubt she knows anything about this,” cancel.

“Then who????!!!” I scratched my head and ruffled my hair around. I put my head on the desk and suddenly something came into my head. I smiled sinisterly and quickly got out from the library.

 

After sending text to both Kookie and Jimin, I went home hurriedly and went into appa’s study room, fully aware no one was home now. I looked at my watch and nodded my head. I sneaked inside and tried to look in every file and desk for any information I could have. Its been almost 6pm but I found nothing other than some agreement files with Park couture, Lee factory and some files that I don’t even understand. I sighed and flop down on the chair.

“where can I find a clue?” I sighed and then remembered about Detective Conan.

“But anything can be a crucial evident,” I said confidently to myself and start searching again. But all that came to halt when I heard the big front door open.

“Ahjumma!” my mom high pitch tone can clearly be heard.

When there’s mom, there’s also my dad.

“!” I said and put every files and document inside the desk, trying my best not to mess anything. After closing everything I tried to walk out from the room but stopped as I heard the door opening.

“!” I shouted inside my head and quickly hidden beside a big book shelves, away from the door and the desk. Thankfully the shelf was bigger compared to me. I tried to keep quiet as I heard my father’s voice.

“Yes,yes Mr Jung,”

“Jung?”

“Yes, of course we can do that. But my son is still in school,”

“Son in school? Is he talking about me?” I tried to listen more.

“Hoseok can wait? Haha~ of course, we need to meet as soon as possible. Because I was thinking sending Taehyung to London for his last semester.”

“London?” I widened my eyes.

“Wow, that is perfect. They can look after each other there. Haha. Yeah,”

“Who is he??!” I was screaming inside my head.

“Okay, we’ll talk again.” My father hung up and sat by his desk opening files, reviewing them.

“Great,”

 

“Ouch~ouch~ouch” I lie on my bed trying not to touch my feet as I felt all sore standing almost 3 hours by the bookshelves. I tried to put some ice but it only make it worst, and funny things I cant even told my parents why my feet hurt so much. I was lying on my bed, trying to recall the phone conversation of my father. I managed to remember the family name.

Jung.

So a Jung. I tried to type in the Google and a lot of Jung comes out, but then I remembered the files with Jung Corp. on the head letter.

“Good Kim Taehyung. You can pass a detective exam at this rate,” I praised myself and type into the google, but still so many Jung involve.

“Just how many Jung are running a company in Korea?”

“A lot,”

I snapped my head and saw Jin hyung leaning against the door with cup in his hand. I cleared my throat and sat up, trying to be intimidate to him.

“What do you want?” I tried to sound cold and pulled the laptop onto my lap.

“Can I come in?” I ignored him so he just entered by himself and sitting at the edge of my bed.

“Hot chocolate, your favourite,”

“I am not 10 anymore hyung,” I pouted and ignored him, though I still want that hot chocolate so much.

“Are you sure? Its with tiny colorful marshmallow in it,” he said and showed to me. I eyed the beverage and him. He smiled and wiggles his eyebrows.

“Still don’t want it Taetae?” he called my pet name and tilted his head.

“Thank you,” I said in the tiniest voice but Jin hyung heard me and smiled.

“Your welcome baby brother,”

 

Seokjin POV

Taehyung was sipping the hot beverages happily but with frowned on his face.

“Im sorry Tae. I-I shouldn’t do that to you. It’s a wrong move. I am so sorry,” I started and tried to move closer to my brother. He put down the mug and his laptop aside.

“I’m sorry too Jin hyung. I-I should have told you about Namjoon hyung. I don’t know what I was thinking. I just think that you and him can be a great couple. You don’t know how much I admire him hyung,”

“I know. He told me that night. He said you go to him and ask him about rap thing,” I said and we both laughed.

“Its not rap thing. It just rap and hip hop music,” he corrected me and smiled.

“So he’s not your type?” Taehyung asked innocently and I smiled at that, shaking my head no.

“Probably not,”

“Aww too bad hyung. You both look perfect together. You are handsome and so does he,” I took the pillow and hit him.

“oh yeah? Why don’t you marry him instead huh?”

“I cant. I already been set up with…A Jung?” he said and place his laptop back on his lap. I looked at the screen and then something clicked inside my head.

“Wait. I think I know which Jung.”

“You know?!”

 

Jimin POV

“I’m home~~” I sang happily, jumping up and down, about to walk up the stairs when then I heard my father’s voice calling my name.

“Jimin,”

I stopped and turned to him with giddy smiles on my face, small eyes almost disappear as I smiled.

“Can you come to my study for a while?” he said and eyed the room under the stairs, which is my father’s work room. I walked with heavy steps wondering what I did now. I was always called to his room to be scolded whether its from skipping school, cello session, or even stupid English drama club my mother decide to send me to. It stopped when I entered university but now I wonder what really this all about. As I opened the door I saw my mother was there as well.

“Okay, this is different than scolding. I hope,” I whispered inside my head as I closed the door.

“Come sit down Jimin,” my appa gestured to the chair in front of him, beside my mother and they were smiling, which is a good sign.

Right?

“Wh-what is it appa?”

“Jimin how old are you now?”

“Huh? Im 20,” I answered to the question, thinking that its impossible for my dad to forget my age when I was the only child. He nodded and sits with his leg crossed.

“Don’t freak out. I know you might be thinking why we’re asking you that question. But the thing is honey, we have set you for a marriage,”

“What?!” I shouted and stood up immediately from my seat, almost jumping. I shook my head and looked at both my parents in disbelieve.

My friend was just being set up and now it’s me? I was so confused on all this wedding arrangement like they planned this all together.

“Is this what the CEO discussing? Their child’s wedding arrangement?” I was still shaking my head and I messaged my temple trying to be clear.

“I-Im only 20 and-and-“

“Yes honey, which is why we only set the date but the marriage will only happen after you and him graduated.”

I was still in denial but the last word caught my attention.

“Wait..wait..wait..Him-Him? Is-is it a guy?”

“Yeah. Why? Do you want to be set up with a girl?” my dad said and eyed me.

“What is happening to this world?” I said inside my head and plop down. But since we’re already on this I better find out more about my future husband, so its easier for me to solve this problem by myself.

“Who is he?”

 

 

Taehyung POV

I already got the info about my ‘future husband’ and about to tell both Jungkook and Jimin when then I received a text from Jimin. A short message,which is strange when it comes to Jimin.

From: Jiminnie

Fountain. Now

 

I hurriedly jogged to the fountain and found both Jimin and Jungkook waiting for me at the fountain but something definitely was off between them. They were always bickering or playing trick with each other, but never were they sitting quietly beside each other like right now. I walked to them and touched Jungkook shoulder.

“Hey,what is it?” I said but I was surprised as I saw Jungkook puffy red eyes.

“Baby what happen?” I sat and pulled Jungkook into my embrace then I looked at Jimin face. He was displaying a not so good face too.

“Jimin what-“

“My family had arrange a marriage for me too Tae,”

“What?!” I said and gasped as I heard that.

“But why is Jungkook crying?”

Jimin sighed and looked up the sky. He shook his head and looked at me.

“Because my family set me a marriage with Jeon family,”

“Jeon?” I widened my eyes when I match all the puzzles together. I eyed Jimin and to the crying Jungkook in my arms.

“No.No.No!”

 

No One POV

All three of them don’t feel like going into class so they decided to skip class and hang out at the mall. They are sitting in a café, trying to figure out the entangled faith they’re in right now.

“So let me get the fact straight now,”

“Our families have all decided to marry us to stranger,”Jimin nodded and eyed Taehyung, asking him to continue.

“Marry us, boy to another boy,”

“Yes. That’s what happen,”

“Huh~ I-I mean I can understand Jin hyung situation but-“

“You understand?” Jimin said and eyed Taehyung in question.

“Well, not that I truly understand but at least I get the picture. Because Jin hyung always say no to all the ladies my parents set him with and now even with Namjoon hyung, he- he said no too but I mean yeah because maybe my parents think he likes guys,”

“And we that really into guys got a different partner,” Jungkook added and looked outside, about to cry again. Taehyung sidehug him and kissed his head.

“The funny part is that you are being set up with Hoseok Hyung, and I’m with Jungkookie,” Jimin said and laughed out.

“Its not funny Jimin,”

“It-it is. Think. We know each other. Meaning we can solve this,”

“How? Switch partner?” Jungkook said and suddenly smiled with his idea.

“Yes! Switch partner!”

 

Jimin POV

“Yah! we are not in some Korean drama that we can switch partner,”

“Yes we can, on the wedding day we can just-“

“As if we are gonna get married on the same date Jungkook,” I said and sipped my ice mocha.

“W-well we can ask our parents to set-“

“It will be too obvious then,” Taehyung suddenly spoke up and eyed me and Jungkook.

“If we switch partner it will be too obvious that we are switching because my parents knows about you Kookie, although they didn’t know your name but yeah they know I have a boyfriend..so”

“ARGHHHHHHH!!! Why is this happening to us?” I shouted and run my hands through my hair harshly.

 

“Hey guys!” all three of us turn and saw Hoseok hyung coming but with smiles on his face.

“Why is he still smiling?”

“Did Hoseok hyung knows?” Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded his head.

 

Taehyung POV

“Hyung, are you really okay with the arrangement?” Jungkook is the first to speak up about this matter to Hoseok hyung. Hoseok hyung cleared his throat and put his hands inside his coat pocket.

“Of course I’m okay. Taehyung is beautiful and I can feel that he will love our future child and take good care of me. Why?” I almost spat out my drinks when I heard that coming out from Hoseok hyung mouth.

“M-mwo?? Hyung!!” I said in disbelieve.  He was laughing as he pointed to each of our faces like there was something on our faces.

“Oh come on, relax will you,” he said and hand me napkin. He leaned closer to the table and sighed.

“Look, im just as shook as all of you. Especially when I already know about you guys together. But I figured I can just say no and you two can be happily married.” He said and pointed to me and Jungkook.

“But to learn that Jimin is being set up with Jungkook. That’s when I realized it is one hell of a mess.”

“Yeah hyung. Any idea how to untangle this mess? Jungkook suggest that we switch partner,”

“Oh, means that I’ll marry you Jimin. Aww~ I have the cutest husband ever!” he squealed and pinch Jimin both cheeks.

“Yah! Hyung! Stop it! It hurt!” Jimin try to punch Hoseok hyung hands away but failed which makes him even cuter. We all laughed at that, this lightens up the mood a little, I guess.

“Seriously hyung, we cant switch. It will be too obvious,”

“Yeah we cant. But for now, lets keep those option open,” Hoseok hyung said and squeeze Jimin cheeks again.

 

After that meeting, Jimin went home and Hoseok hyung need to meet his friend for their next rap battle so leaving me and Jungkook alone. We went to the park on the top of the hill, the place we always meet back when Jungkook was still in high school and me starting my new life as a university student. I was looking at the sky, when then I felt a hand around my waist. I turned and saw Jungkook bunny smiles as he leaned closer. I closed my eyes and kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck, as I turned and deepen the kiss. The kiss became needy as we both fight for dominance, he pulled me closer to his body don’t want any space exist between us.

“Jungkook…” I moaned as we parted feeling the need of air in our lungs.

“I want to marry you Kim Taehyung,” Jungkook suddenly blurt out, making me all blush despite the cold weather.

“Kookie,”

“I don’t care if I need to fight this world for you Tae, because you are worth fighting for,”

“Jungkook.” My eyes were teary as I heard Jungkook said those beautiful words to me. I hugged him, burying my face into his neck, inhaling his sweet scent.

 

Jimin POV

I was walking back and forth trying to think for the next best option, other than switching partner and cancelling the wedding.

“Both sounds good to me although I can’t imagine marrying Hoseok hyung,” I shook my head and giggled at the same time. I mean yeah, he is good looking but I don’t feel anything towards him. I was too frustrated to think that I decided to take my phone and play the music, trying to clear my head so I can think straight.

Or gay.

I laughed at my own lame joke when then the song change to my favourite track. I was singing along and dance along with the music. I walked out and dance by the balcony, enjoying the night breeze when then the song change to another track.

I widened my eyes as an idea come to my head.

“My third option!” I shouted out in joy.

 

A/N: Hey guysssssss... Third chapter is here. Do comments and subs.. borahae