I do I do

Stay with Me

No One POV

Jimin was busy reading his notes as his driver taking him today to his university. It’s the first day of their final exam and after this they will have two months break. Jimin was busy murmuring by himself, cramming all the notes he read when then the car stop.

“Jimin-ah, we’re here,” the driver said, looking through the mirror. Jimin looked out and collected his notes in his tiny hands.

“Oh, thank you Uncle,”

“Good luck!” Jimin thanked him as he heard that from the driver. Jimin hurriedly check his exam slip and check the exam hall.

“Hall A, Block D” he said and hurriedly to his faculty building to find the exam hall. As he arrived at the front part of the hall he saw his classmates and smiled as he found the right hall. Jimin was about to sit on the stairs, while waiting for hall to open, just like the rest of the students when then he heard his bestfriends voice calling out his name.

“Jimin-ah!” Taehyung waved his hands as he spotted his betsfriend. Jimin jogged towards Taehyung who also has his notes in his hands.

“So, what paper you have today?”

“Tax accounting,”

“Basic accounting and statistics,”

“Damn that’s easy,”

“Easy? Are you sure?” Taehyung said as he showed all the counting and practices he did to Jimin.

“Okay, I lied that’s tough,” Taehyung sighed heavily and lowered his head as he was faking crying.

“Waaaaaaaaa~ im doomed!”

“Hey relax. The exam hasn’t started yet. Relax Tae. I know you can,” Jimin said, encouraging and comforting his bestfriend, rubbing his back.

“Thanks Jimin,” Taehyung smiled and went back to reading his notes. Both were concentrating hard for the last minute sprint before the exam start.

“Okay students! Attention! Leave your bags out here, brings only necessary, no notes!” the hall opened with all students, standing and gathering their stationery and only bring along their phone and wallet. Jimin stood up and pick Taehyung up, walking side by side towards the hall. Taehyung leaned closer to Jimin and wish him good luck. Jimin did the same and walked with Taehyung.

“Pink questions paper for Tax accounting, Blue for Basic accounting and statistics and Yellow for Hematology I,” Jimin heard that and glad they are beside each other. Though they have different papers but it’s comforting enough to take exam beside your bestfriend. Waiting for the exam to start, people are smiling as they look at Jimin. Jimin smiled back then someone tapped his shoulder from behind, Jimin turned and saw his classmate, Daniel.

“Hey, congratulations,”

“Thanks,” Jimin replied too fast that he only realized his friend wasn’t wishing him luck but congrats him. Jimin titled his head and shrugged it away, thinking he might heard it wrong. He looked at his left side and another friend mouthed,

“Congratulations man,”

Jimin just smiled and still puzzled on why people are congratulating him.

“Okay, its now 8.30am and your paper end at 11.30am. You have 3 hours. You may start now,”

And with that the final exam starts.

 

Jimin POV

I was walking out from the exam hall when I saw Taehyung already picking up his bag. I ran to him and put my hands on his shoulders.

“How’s the paper?”

He sighed and shook his head.

“Bad. Very bad. I think im failing~” Taehyung faked a cry and turned so he was hugging me around my waist. I patted his head and chuckled.

“Don’t be such a drama queen. Relax. I know you’ll ace it,” I said and smiled as he pulled and scrunched his nose.

“Im not a drama queen. I’m a drama princess,” he said and winked. I giggled and gathered my stuff when then my classmate, Seung Won walked to me.

“Hey Jimin, here’s your assignment. I took it from Prof Song. Oh, by the way, congrats man!” he said and handed me my assignment before I even managed to talk about this ‘congratulating thing’. I sighed and rubbed my face.

“Tae, do you have any idea why people keep congratulating me?” I said and flipped through my assignment.

“Oh, it’s about your wedding with Yoongi hyung,”

“What? Wait- how do they know?” I said, puzzled as I believed EVERYONE aware of that proposal but not the wedding, I don’t think so. Taehyung pulled out his phone and scrolled something then he shoved his phone to me. I gasped as I saw our wedding invitation in the group chat of Taehyung’s club, Art Club.

“Woah, wait a minute how can they get this picture? I don’t even attend Art club and so is Yoongi hyung.”

“Yeah, and so does half of the exam hall just now but how do they know?” Taehyung asked me back and opened another chat containing the same picture but this time the card was pinned on the wall. I looked closely and that’s when I recognized the wall and the door next to it.

“Is that? Mrs Sim-“

“Yup, that’s her room and yeah she paste that wedding invitation on the wall, so practically the whole university are aware of your wedding now. So, congratulations,” I sighed and palmed my face. I was about to ask how she got the invitation when suddenly I remembered she was a close friend of my mother.

“Great, I forgot she was my mother’s bestfriend,” I said and sighed.

“Hey, wanna study together? My next paper is tomorrow,” Taehyung said and took his phone from me. I shook my head and pouted.

“I think I want to see Yoongi hyung,”

“Aw~ miss your husband already? I hate you,” Taehyung said and winked at me, hurriedly took off before I can smacked his head.

“Yah!” I managed to yell but being shut out by the lecturers in charge for examination. I bowed apologetically and hurriedly head to the music faculty. I have texted Yoongi hyung that I want to see him after examination and thankfully he doesn’t has any paper today. I walked to the music faculty’s studios where most seniors were inside. I tried knocking but no one was answering the door. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

“Great,” I said and took out my phone ready to call Yoongi hyung when the door flew opened, nearly knocked my face. I backed out and saw Yoongi hyung’s classmate. His messy hair and clothes kinda explain he’s already there probably more than 3 days and also judging by his unshaved face, probably no shower too. I smiled and about to introduce myself when then he turned and shouted.

“Yoons! Your husband is here!” he said and smirked when he turned to me. I smiled shyly and actually flabbergasted as he shouted that out loud.

“Yah! back off! You stink,” I heard Yoongi hyung’s voice as he pushed his friend away as he was still there facing me. He laughed and put both hands as in surrender manner. I giggled as I saw that and saw Yoongi hyung was in similar state but it only makes his paler than he already are.

“Hyung, can we talk, are you busy?” I said as I looked at him. He scratched his head and push open the door wider for me to enter.

“What is it Min?” he said as he closed the door and that’s when I get a full look on the studios. It’s quite a small room, probably for 3-4 people to work in and there’s a small glass window room, where there’s a woman inside with headphone on her head and maybe lyrics in her hand.

“Suran-shi, take a break. Our PD is chatting with his bf,” Yoongi hyung’s friend just now said through the mic and the woman, who I believe Suran nodded and giggled as she heard that.

“Stop it Leo,” Yoongi said and throw the cushion beside me to his friend, as he settle down beside me. Leo was still giggling as he saw me and Yoongi hyung. 

“Ignore him, he’s been like that ever since that invitation was paste,” my eyes grew wide as I heard that from Yoongi hyung.

“Wait- is that mean- You-I”

“Why?” Yoongi hyung said and looked at me.

“Well, I was here to ask you about it but it seems everybody already knows about it,” I said and pouted.

“Hey, just ignore it okay. Just focus on your exam. How’s your paper?” Yoongi’s big hand suddenly come to my head, caressing my head. Feeling a bit flustered but relief as the same time I pouted and shook my head.

“I don’t know hyung~ it’s hard. I’m gonna fail!” Yoongi chuckled make me looked up and saw his gummy smile.

“Don’t laugh!”

“Relax. You are smart. I know you can,” I pouted at him.

“Hey, if you are worried because people knows about our wedding, just ignore it. Because yes, we’re getting married but bottom line is we’re still cousin Jimin-ah, nothing is changing.”

I feel somehow at ease as Yoongi hyung said it.

“When’s your paper hyung? I envy you guys so much. So laid back and relax.” I said glancing around the room and landed my eyes on the trash can.

“When the last time you eat proper meal hyung?”I said without waiting for him to reply me first.

“Ok, first. My theory exam is next week and yes, you might see us laid back but we have one week to complete a song, produced by ourselves. And second, I don’t know…maybe 3 hours ago?”

I stood up and saw unfinished ramen noodles on the table, some ramen bowls inside the trash can with some wrapped kimbap.

“Hyung, convenience store food isn’t a proper meal. Come and eat with me. im starving.”

“Sorry Min, I need to finish-“

“Just go Yoons. I can take over here.”

“Come!” I said and quickly hooked my hands with Yoongi hyung, ready to drag him outside. Yoongi hyung rolled his eyes and took his wallet before walking with me to the cafeteria.

 

Yoongi POV

I was smiling as Jimin walked past me hurriedly to the cafeteria.

“Maybe marry him isn’t a bad thing..not at all,” I said inside my head.

 

WELCOME TO THE WEDDING OF

MIN YOONGI

&

PARK JIMIN

The grand white hall was decorated with Jimin’s or mostly Jimin’s mother’s favourite flower, hanging upside down from the ceiling, with white satin linen hanging. Mix of white roses, baby breath and pink roses decorated the hall in line as the flowers were arranged in rows, leading to the aisle, with both family on right and left side. Yoongi was looking so handsome in the white tuxedo with bow tie, as he stood next to his parents welcoming and thanking the guests that coming. Jimin’s parent were on the other side of the grand hall door, doing the same minus Jimin. Yoongi kept looking over at Jimin’s mother and like on cue, his soon to be mother in law walked to him, whispering;

“Jimin is getting ready in the room, he won’t welcoming the guest,”

“Just like a bride should be,” my mother said and laughed, joined by Jimin’s mother. I chuckled a little and then I saw Taehyung and Jungkook from far. They are holding hands as they come and approach me.

“Wow! Hyung! You look handsome!” Taehyung said and hugged me so tight that I hit his shoulder.

“Yah! Get off me!”

“Still grumpy though,” Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung away from me. I scoffed and cleared my throat.

“Where’s your brother?”

“Oh, he’s on the way with his other half,” Taehyung said. They both greetings my parents and hurriedly greeting Jimin’s parents next. That’s when I notice, Jimin’s  father expression was still stoic whenever his eyes met mine.

“Looks like my father in law still wasn’t so fond of me,” I whispered inside my head and shook it off.

 

Jimin POV

I was walking back and forth in the waiting room for the bride.

YES! THE BRIDE.

I am obviously not the bride, why can’t I just be outside like Yoongi hyung, OR why cant Yoongi hyung be here instead. Ugh! I was almost having a panic attack when then the door opened, revealing Taehyung and Jungkook together.

“Hey chim! OH! MY! GOSH! You look….beautiful!” Taehyung said, cupping his mouth as in disbelief as he approached me and turned me around like a doll.

“Yah! Yah! stop it! I’m feeling dizzy,” I said and tried to stable myself when then Taehyung went behind me and played with the veil behind my back.

“Is this a veil?”

“Or a cape?” Jungkook joked as they both laughed out together, watching the thin white lace, attached behind me, wing-like.

“Haha~ Laugh all you want,” I said in short as I was so nervous and just don’t feel good.

“Hey, you okay Chim?” Taehyung asked me in his serious voice. I chuckled and pushed my hair back.

“Don’t do that! you gonna ruined your perfect hair,” Taehyung pulled my hand away and started fixing my hair. I sighed and leaned on his shoulder as he stood before me.

“I’m scared Taehyung-ah,” I said and feel like crying when then Taehyung hand come and caress my back in soothing manner.

“Take a deep breath Chim. Inhale, exhale.” I followed his direction and somehow that calmed me down.

“You okay?” i retreat my head from his shoulder and nodded my head.

“Kook, Kleenex,” I heard Taehyung said and make a grabby hand to Jungkook. He took it and started wiping my face, I don’t even aware I was crying.

“Thanks Taehyung,” I said and tried to be calm. We spent the next 10 minutes just sitting, no word changing as we both know we just need each other comfort for now. Jungkook was sitting next to Taehyung, with hand behind his back and Taehyung’s hand intertwined with mine. I smiled at them and suddenly wished I could have that kind of love.

“Mr Park, please be ready in 3,” the hall manager said as he opened the door, notified me.

“This is it,” I said, stood up and looked at both of my friends.

“We’ll be in the hall,Jiminnie,”

“Good luck hyung!” Jungkook fist bump with me, making me chuckled a bit. I was trying to calm myself and about to walk out, when there’s a knock on the door.

“Are you ready Jim?”

“Omma?” I was shocked when I saw my mother walking to me.

“Come I get to walk you to the aisle,” my mother said, as she hooked my hand in her arm. We’re walking in silent then stopped at the white door. A soft piano citation can be heard from outside but it wasn’t the wedding march, I was listen carefully and recognized the song, ‘A thousand Years’. I was holding a white rose bouquet, with my mother beside me looking so beautiful in her rose-gold hanbok.

“Omma, you look so pretty,” my mom smiled and patted my hand.

“So are you, sweetheart,”

 

NO ONE POV

On cue, the door opened with the wedding march song played by the pianist. Every eyes were on Jimin as he walked together with his mother on the aisle. Jimin soft, blond lock looks so stunning under the spotlight that he looks so ethereal, making all guests gasped and in awe as he was walking. Jimin was so nervous but started to calm down as he saw Taehyung, Jungkook on his left side with Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung. Then he looked at his right side and saw Hoseok with his parents. He was making a goofy face, making Jimin laughed a bit. Then as he was coming to the front, his eyes landed on Yoongi. For a moment, Jimin felt like his breath hitch as he saw how pale but beautiful Yoongi was, with his natural black hair, a little touch up and glossy lips. Jimin was starting to space out when then his mother cleared .

“Jeez, Jimin you have your whole life to stare at Yoongi’s face. Now take his hand,” I was a bit flustered as my mother said that, and some guests, whom heard my mom’s words were laughing.

“Omma!” I started to protest but stopped as Yoongi took my hand in his. He was just smiling as I make a pouty face. I gulped and feel heat rising on my cheeks as I saw how our hands fit perfectly in each other’s. The priest already stood before us and smiled as he started to read the wedding vow.

 

Yoongi POV

“Min Yoongi, do you take Park Jimin to be your husband?”

“Yes I do,”

“And do you Park Jimin take Min Yoongi to be your husband?”

“Yes, I do,”

“I now pronounce you husband and husband,”

Taehyung came on stage and presented us both with the rings I bought, not that long ago. I slide the ring on Jimin’s finger and so does he.

“You may now kiss the groom,”

Jimin looks panicked a while when the priest announce that, I smiled a little, leaning closer and eyed his lips, I pulled him closer by his chin and kissed his temple. He opened his eyes and looked at me as I pulled away.

“Let’s save it for our first night,” I whispered and winked at him.

Everybody were congratulating and cheering for us as we walked hand in hand towards the door.

###########

The wedding party at night was what everybody was looking forward too. After the wedding reception, most of the guests were heading home and wedding party were usually attend by close family and friends only. Jimin and Yoongi were sitting after finished greetings all the guests and family members.

Jimin slumped on the chair alongside Yoongi, who both obviously exhausted.

“I don’t think I can even stand now hyung,” Jimin said and tried to remove his shoes but failed as he was too tired to move anymore. Yoongi was giggling as he sit up straight and drank the rest of the champagne in one gulp.

“I need some more of this. This is really good,” Yoongi said and stood up, taking a walk to the bar.

 

Jimin POV

I was massaging my stiff neck when then I looked upon me and saw how my parents were happily chatting with their friends, Yoongi hyung’s parents were already left as they need to leave Korea the next morning. My eyes scanned the hall and saw how Taehyung and Jungkook were dancing to the soft tunes, with some other pairings on the dance floor. Hoseok hyung were sitting with Namjoon hyung, chatting with Jin hyung still munching the snacks. I laughed a bit when I saw how they are all in their own. I was about to rub my face when my eyes landed on the ring.

“wow~ the ring is so beautiful.. and I’m married.” I whispered as I kept looking at the ring that I don’t realized the song and light were dimmed as I was so preoccupied in my own world.

“Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the Min Yoongi and Park Jimin wedding after party~~” the crowd were cheering, making me looked up and saw a man sitting up the DJ booth, holding a mic.

“Let’s first congratulate our lovely newly weds,Yoongi-shi and Jimin-shi,” the spotlight were illuminated on both me and Yoongi hyung. Yoongi hyung were drinking when the spotlight hit him, making him almost gagged. The crowd were laughing as they saw his honest reaction. I stood up and smiled awkwardly, receiving this many attention were not so good for my heart. Yoongi hyung started walking to my direction and stood beside me.

“So let’s play some video, to get to know our lovely couple, shall we?”

The video began with my video, recorded by my father mostly from my early age. I was flustered as I saw how chubby and small I once was.

“Oh my god, this is so embarrassing,” I said, covering my eyes then I heard giggling beside me. Yoongi hyung was watching with amusement in his eyes.

“You are enjoying this don’t you?”

“what? You’re cute!” he said and pinched my cheek. I squatted his hands away then the video change to Yoongi hyung’s when he was a little boy.

“Oh my~ Hyung! You are adorable!” I laughed as I heard Taehyung’s voice from the corner. I laughed as the video change again this time to our Christmas celebration where we’re both in it. I was looking when then I realized how distant Yoongi hyung was when he was a kid. He was always a quiet kid and timid. I remember how I tried so hard to make him join me and our cousins in tagging game. The video change to when we’re older, probably 13 or 14 on Chuseok. My eyes started to feel blurry when I saw our late grandmother in it, when she prepared all the cuisine with us fooling around and being scolded. I bit my lip, trying hard not to cry when then I felt a hand behind me. I looked up and saw Yoongi hyung was pressed beside me, eyes still on the screen.

“Jimin-ah,” I startled when I saw it was my father, with my mother beside him. He was about to say something but it seems like he was choked on his words, then my mother smiles and continued,

“Minnie, my baby. This is your mother and father. Congratulation on your wedding son, though we were quite surprised to begin with,-but not because of you likes boys but because it was Yoongi,”

The crowd were laughing a little and I turned and saw my parents smiling back to me.

“Its not like we don’t like Yoongi, more so, we are happy the person you’re in love with is Yoongi,”

I bit my lip, as my mother mention, ‘love’ because we are definitely not in love with each other. I looked away from the screen, turned and saw Yoongi was still watching the screen.

“Yoongi-ah! Take good care of Jimin okay.  I hope you’ll love each other forever and we love you both so much!”

Claps and cheers could be heard from the guest. Then the video changes to Mr and Mrs Min.

“Hey!” everybody was laughing as Mrs Min sounds so cheery in the clips, which is totally opposite of Yoongi hyung. Yoongi hyung was smiling so wide that his gummy were shown.

“Congratulations, Yoon, Jiminie. We are so happy when Yoongi said he’s going to marry you. Yoonie, please know that we always support you, though you barely talk to us, but we are your parents and I know sometimes you have a lot in mind but you tend to keep it all inside.”

“Now we don’t have to worry anymore, cause you have Jimin with you and though you never mention but you always seems so happy whenever we are going over to Jimin’s house,”

I widen my eyes as I heard that and my cheeks felt so hot all of the sudden.

“Am I blushing?” I said and fanned my face with my hands. Yoongi hyung’s face showed no emotion at the mention of that, so I ignored it.

“Lastly, we love you both sons! Muahhh!” the clips ends and the lights suddenly shown on us.

“And now,” the DJ said on the mic.

“Let’s have the couple first dance,”

The song turn to my favourite song, the one Yoongi hyung played the day he proposed to me.

“Can I have this dance, Mr Min?” he said and asked for my hand. I chuckled and put both my hands behind his neck, but Yoongi hyung seems so lost as he wondered where to put his hand but then slowly I felt his hands both wrapped so lightly around my waist. I swallowed as we both danced so closed like this as we, mainly ME, dance with anyone this close. Forget about school’s prom because I never attend one.

 “Mr Min?” I tried to lighten to situation by mentioning this . He smirked and leaned closer. I swallowed as I looked at his lips, as it formed words.

“Yeah, cause im older, so we are using MY surname,”

“really hyung? Based on our age? That’s too childish,” I said and saw him smirked. I shook my head, no energy left to argue, though deep down I like how that sounds.

“Maybe I’ll raised the issue tomorrow to him.” I whispered in my head and continued to slow dance to ‘You’re my everything’.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________

No One POV

“Jimin,jimin,”

Jimin heard a familiar voice beside him, as the said voice owner shook his body softly. Jimin smiles and turn to his left side.

“Omma, 5 more minutes,” he said and pulled the blanket until his neck.

“I’m not you omma and no, we need to catch a plane in 10 minutes sleepyhead,” the voice said again and pulled his blanket away.

“Plane? What plane?” he replied with eyes still closed and refused to get up.

“For our honeymoon babe,” Jimin opened his eyes at the mention of ‘honeymoon’ and ‘babe’ word.

“WHAT?” He said and saw Yoongi already packing 2 big luggage bag by the hotel door.

“Hyung, why didn’t you said so earlier?” Jimin jumped from the bed and immediately grabbed his towel and ran to the shower. Yoongi was about to reply but Jimin beats him as he keep mumbling something Yoongi unable to grasp.

“Wait, you said honeymoon?” Jimin’s head pop out from the shower and stared deathly at Yoongi.

“yeah, you forget? We were married yesterday and today is our holiday, to Hawaii,” Yoongi showed Jimin the boarding passes and their passport.

“How-how did you get my passport?” Jimin questioned as he pointed to Yoongi’s hand.

“Your mom gave it to me and before you ask more question, yes she pack your clothes too,” Yoongi said and eyed the blue luggage, Jimin looked at the bag and recognized it was indeed his.

“Ah, I see,” Jimin said.

“Anymore question sweetheart?” Yoongi sound too sweet to Jimin that Jimin started to look at him weirdly. He smiled and played along.

“No, Mini Min,” he poked his tongue and continued to shower.

“Yah! that’s you, not me,” Yoongi said but only received laughter from Jimin.

 

 

Taehyung POV

“No way! Jimin and Yoongi hyung is going to Hawaii!” I said as I scrolled my instagram and saw the newest post from Jimin. He was posing cutely with unbothered Yoongi hyung behind him, showing his passport.

“wow! Hawaii. Hey Tae,”

“Erm?”

“Any place in mind for our honeymoon?” Jungkook asked me as he wrapped his hand around my waist. I leaned on his shoulder and played with his other hand.

“Venice?”

“Why Venice?” he said and caressed my waist.

“I think its romantic there and I want to go to every museum they have there.” I said and looked excitedly at Jungkook.

“Sure baby, we’re going to every museum there,”

“Wait, you’re taking me to Venice Kook?”

“Of course, anything for my baby,” he said and kissed my forehead.

“YEAH~” I cheered and continued scrolling my instagram, wondering how Jimin’s and Yoongi hyung’s honeymoon is.

 

A/N: HEY ARMY YOROBUN!!!!!!!!!!!! SO DEEPLY SORRY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR THIS SUPER LATE UPDATE... truth is i somehow got new ideas so, this fic story flow got lost in my brain files.. *jk* hehe~

Hope you like this update~ gonna have YoonMin HONEYMOON STORY for the next update~ stay tunesssssss 

BORAHAE~~~