Hold Me Tight

Stay with Me

The next morning

Seokjin woke up early that morning. As he got up and quickly washed up, he dresses in his casual clothes and head out. He walked past his brother’s room and opened the door only to meet an empty room. He headed downstairs and heard laughter coming from the kitchen area. He peeked and saw his brother and his boyfriend acting so lovingly while cooking.

“Morning boys,” he said and opened the refrigerator, taking out a carton of orange juice and reach for a glass in the cabinet. Both boys stopped laughing and turned to Seokjin.

“Morning hyung!” they said in unison and laughed even more while Jungkook frying some eggs and bacon, while Taehyung toast some bread.

“Hyung, you want to eat with us?” Jungkook asked as he flipped the bacon.

“No,thanks. I’m having brunch with my friends,” Seokjin said and put his glass in the sink.

“Your friend or your fiancé?” Taehyung asked and smirked at his brother, wiggling his eyebrows. Seokjin laughed and shook his head.

“Friends. With ‘s’ Taehyung-ah,” he said and ruffled his brother hair.

“Have fun boys,” he said and leave the lovebird behind.

 

Taehyung POV

I looked at Jin hyung and turned to Jungkook who was plating our breakfast on the table.

“Do you believe him?” I said and sat opposite of Jungkook as he poured juice into our glasses.

“What? Jin Hyung having brunch with his friends?”

“Ney,” I said and started to eat the breakfast we prepared together.

“Why would he lied hyung?” I shrugged my shoulder and tore the bacon; bring the fork towards Jungkook mouth, signaling him to eat.

“Ah~” I said and Jungkook eat from my fork.

“Yeah, maybe its true, though I hope he meant Namjoon hyung,” I said and tore the bread.

“Hyung, they are about to marry each other, don’t worry,” Jungkook said and feed me with his fried eggs.

“Erm, you right Kookie,” I said and we continued our breakfast, planning to spend the rest of the day playing games.

 

Seokjin POV

I wasn’t lying when I told Taehyung about having brunch with my friends. They are my university friends and we casually have brunch together once in a month or whenever we have special occasion, and this time they did say it was something special. I kept thinking it can’t be anybody birthday though I don’t quite remember half of their birthday. Maybe somebody was getting engaged or married, that must be it. I smiled and kept thinking whom it might be.

I drove to town and parked not far from the restaurant we promised to meet. Walked towards the restaurant, I can see some of my friends already there. I walked in and waved my hands, making myself notable.

“Hey!”

“Seokjin!” they got up and hugged me.

“Its been a while huh?” I said and sat beside them. We chatted as we waited for the others to arrive. We are actually in the same club, broadcasting club back in our university time. We are in a small group of 8, consist of 5 guys and 3 girls. We were quite close back then but as university time over, we started to be busy with our own career but still meet up occasionally.

As all of our friends arrive, we ordered, talking and laughing as we reminiscing our memories, laughing at all the silly, impossible stuff we did back then.

“Seokjin, do you have any girlfriend now?” Juhwan asked me, while the others turned and all focus on me. I stopped eating and looked up.

“No,”

“Do you want one?” asked Yunho.

“Hey, of course he wants one. Right man?” Hakyeon said and winked at me. I smiled and shook my head.

“No, I don’t want one,”

“Why not? We are about to enter 30 man. Three zero. Don’t you feel scared?”

“Scared to be alone?” I continued and looked at Doyoon.

“I don’t think there is a timeline to meet your soulmate. I mean, it might happen when I was 30,40,50 or even when I was on my death bed,”

“Don’t say that man. That’s scary,” Yunho said and rubbed his arms together. We all laughed as he did that.

“But seriously Jin. Do you really have no one right now?” Hana said and looked at me. I looked at her and just smiled away. I never told them about my arrangement with Namjoon because; first it was an arrange marriage and second it was supposed to remain as secret until we make an official press conference on it. Though they are my friends, I planned to keep it until the day of my marriage. Thankfully they kept quiet and let the question passed by. As we busy talking suddenly Yunho stand up and walked to the front door of the restaurant and greet a girl. I can’t see her face as they were hugging and looked away as they kissed each other.

“Guys, I called for this brunch today because I want to announce something today. Im getting married,” Yunho said and hugged the said girl just now by her shoulder and showed her to us, as they stood by the end of the long table. Everyone was cheering and clapping, congratulating the couples. I smiled and clapped my hands, looking at the happy couples only to frown 10 seconds later as I recognized the girl.

“Kahi noona,” I said, not aware people heard me. They stopped clapping and looked at me, but my eyes were all focused on the tall girl, engaged to my friend. Kahi noona gasped and walked to me, with hands on she was standing before me now.

“Seokjin? Kim Seokjin? Right?” she said and touched my shoulder. I absentmindedly nodded, still stunned as I saw her.

“Omo! Jin-ah!” she said out loud and hugged me tightly. Everyone was stunned as the scene unfolded in front of them, especially Yunho when he saw his fiancée hugging me. I realized I froze as I didn’t return her hug until she pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

“Honey, do you know Jin?” he said and walked to Kahi noona, wrapping his arm around her waist. I swear I can see he was eyeing us weirdly, afraid we might have history together.

“Of course. We know each other when our family stayed in German when I was 15,”

“Wait, is he the ‘Jin’ you keep telling me?”

“Yes,” Kahi noona said. My friend sighed in relief as he learned the truth about us. I kept blinking my eyes, cant believe she was standing before me. Of course she looks more matured compared to when she was 15 years old, the first time I saw her but her big eyes and dimples on both cheeks remained the same. She is still as beautiful as I remembered her, my first love.

The talk continued with their wedding planned; of course the girls were excited as they were thrilled to see such a beautiful girl end up with an average, shy guy like Yunho. They were asking about how they met until the wedding date.

“Oh, speaking of wedding date, here is our invitation card. Please reply to the RSVP. A week before the wedding,” Kahi noona said and handed us the invitation. I took mine and looked at the golden envelope with their imprinted initial on the front. I took it out and looked for the date.

“Does this card mean for one person or..”

“Of course with your plus one,” Kahi noona said and smiled.

“All of you must be there. Or we are no longer friend,” Yunho said and jokingly threaten us.

“So Jin, make sure you bring your girlfriend,” Hyoyeon said and nudged Dahyun beside her, giggling together.

“Yeah we want to see the girl who finally winning your heart,” Dahyun said and smiled to me. I just chuckled and shook my head, turned my head to Kahi noona but she seems not to hear any of my friend and talking with her fiancée.

After the brunch we said our goodbyes and head out of the restaurant. I was walking to my cars when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder; I turned and saw Kahi noona.

“oh, noona.”

“Jin-ah, make sure you come to the wedding ok? You can bring Taehyung with you. Oh, talking about Taehyung, how is he?”

“Noona, ask one thing at time,” I smiled and laughed. She stills the same talkative girls, as she was.

“Sorry, old habit dies hard,” she giggled and punched my arms.

“To answer you, yeah I’ll try my best to come to your wedding. Taehyung is doing great,”

“How old is he now? Oh my I still remember how cute he were when he was only 6,”

“He’s 20 now,”

“Babe!” I looked behind her and saw my friend waved towards Kahi noona. She waved back and turned to me.

“It’s nice meeting you again Jin-ah. We have a lot catching up to do! Come to the wedding and bring Taehyung with you.. and your girlfriend,” she winked and ran to her fiancée, hugging him as they walked towards Yunho’s car. I kept my poker face and smiled at them as they pass me. I swallowed hard and looked at the card in my hand. Threw it to the passenger seat beside me, I tried so hard not to cry but failed miserably as slowly hot liquid rolled down my eyes.

“Looks like it’s the end of my first love,” I whispered inside my head and speed away.

 

Jimin POV

I was playing with my game set as I was prohibited or grounded from going out to Taehyung’s house. I sighed and tried to fill my empty life, switching between one games to another only to throw the console away and rolled on my bed.

“Jimin, may I come in?”

“Yeah,” I answered my mom, still rolling on my bed as she walked in and then settled on my bed as I felt the bed sink.

“Let’s go out,” I stopped rolling and looked up at my mother, frowning.

“I thought I was grounded,” I pouted and sighed.

“You are but you can go out with me,”

“Do you need me to carry your shopping bag omma? Ahh, bring Jihyun noona with you.” I said and buried my face on the pillow below me. My mother smacks my and hiss. Jihyun noona is my mother personel assistant, not like my mother is a celebrity but she just need to hire someone just to accompany her, running errand for her and Jihyun noona has been with us ever since I was 15 years old.

“Yah! its not for me. We are shopping for you,”

“Me?” I lifted my head and looked at my mother, in confusion.

“Yup, hurry up and get dress. We’re going out with your aunt and Yoongi too,”

“Mwo?”

The ride was quiet but not that awkward silent, just plain quiet. The car pulled in front of a large shop. I didn’t get to properly looked at the sign as I was pulled by my excited mother inside the store.

“Yoona,”

“Unnie,” I bowed as I saw my aunt and Yoongi acting all boring, sitting on the couch as we walked to them. My mother hugged my aunt and then they smiled looking at me and Yoongi hyung.

“You know for someone who’s in love you boys are quite cold towards each other,” my aunt said and looked at Yoongi.

“Do you want to see us kissing then?” Yoongi said and wrapped his arm around my waist. I was a bit tense at his sudden action but covered up with smiling face, looking at both women. They giggled and walked ahead of us.

“Hyung,” I was about to ask him to remove his hand when then I realized we’re in a bridal shop, own by our family. I gasped and looked around. My mom was the one who manages the store but I never been here not even once. There were variety of wedding gown and tuxedo, with all sort of pattern, colours and even unique.

“Omma, what are we-“ I didn’t manage to finish my question when then I saw my mother asked the staff to take out all the best tuxedo for me and Yoongi hyung.

“Mrs Min, all the tuxedo is ready,” the employee said and bowed her head at my mother.

“Good. Now boys, move it.” She clapped her hand and instructed me and Yoongi hyung to change our clothes. We entered the fitting room together but were separated by the wall between us. Two male employees each help us in putting on the tuxedo. The first tuxedo was a white tuxedo with a few gold threads in a shape of flowers on my back side and on each side of the tuxedo. I looked at the mirror and smiled as the shirt and tuxedo fit me so well and the fabrics felt so comfortable, feeling all good I walked out to both ladies whom sitting, sipping their wine and looking through some magazine.

“Omma,” I said to get their attention and they both gasped and squeal as they saw me.

“Omo Jimin-ah!”

“You look so handsome,” my mom said and start twirling me around. My aunt didn’t do any better as she also ran her hand down my arms.

“You look amazing. Yoongi? come out sweetie,” my aunt called Yoongi hyung out. I chuckled as I heard my aunt called Yoongi sweetie as he hates those kinds of nicknames so much. I was still giggling when then he walked out, in same pattern tuxedo I had but in black.

“Oh my god!”

“Sweetie! You look…”

“I look silly. I know,” Yoongi hyung finished up his mother sentence only to get smack on his arm. His mother twirls him around like my mother did to me. My eyes were still on him ever since he walked out from the fitting room and I swallowed hard, because he does not look silly at all, far from that. He look so good looking in the black suit, fitted him perfectly and though he wasn’t a tall man but he got a perfect proportion. It’s not like I never seen him in tuxedo before but this time its different. It feels different.

“Stand together both of you,” I snapped from my daydream when I saw Yoongi hyung walked to me and stood beside me.

“Aww they look good together, don’t you think unnie?”

“Yes,they are.” My mother took out her phone and snapped a few pictures of us.

“Okay,next change,” she said and signaled the employee to take us for another suit to try on. I was changing my clothes with my heart was beating loudly inside my chest.

“Wow,what’s this feeling?” I whispered inside my head and shook, hoping to calm down my heart.

 

After several changes and finally we picked our wedding tuxedo, based on our mothers choice because honestly I don’t mind wearing a simple tuxedo for the wedding but no, my mother said it is important to have perfect wedding to start off a perfect marriage. Yoongi hyung seems to think alike with me, as he already felt all bored.

“Okay next, wedding hall.” My aunt said. With her hand linked with my mother and walked to our cars. I was following from behind when then she turned around and smiled.

“Jimin-ah,”

“Hmm,”

“I know you want to be alone with Yoongi, go,” she winked and pushed me towards her car that parked behind ours. I was a bit confused but just walked to the said car and the driver opens the door for me.

“Hey hyung,” I greeted Yoongi hyung, and he nodded his head back to me. I was dying to ask Yoongi hyung but I was sitting to far from him and afraid the driver might heard us, I got up a bit and slide myself closer to Yoongi hyung, only to bum his shoulder  in the process. That seems to catch his attention as he pulled out his earphones and eyed me. I leaned closer, doesn’t want the driver to even hear what we were talking about.

“Hyung, we need to talk,”

“About what?” he said, didn’t seem to get I was trying to keep this matter a secret as he was talking a bit loud, judging by the way the driver looked at us through the mirror. I leaned closer to his ears and whisper.

“Hyung we need to whisper, I don’t want other people to hear us,” he seems to get the message and nodded his head, this time leaned closer to me and whispered back.

“Okay, what is it mini Min?” I gritted my teeth as I hate that nickname he gave me, but I put that aside and whispered.

“Is our wedding have been set? Because appa doesn’t want to tell me anything. But we are out shopping now so it must be set,right?” I pulled away and looked at him. He smiled and leaned closer to me.

“Yes, it has been set but my father doesn’t want to tell me the date yet. Though I can say it will be soon,”

“How soon?”

“Probably by the end of this year,”

“Mwo?” I didn’t realize I was shouting, and then I covered my mouth and looked surprised at Yoongi hyung.

“I thought you said you don’t want to be heard,” Yoongi hyung whispered inside my ear and I swear I can felt him smirking. I sighed and whispered back.

“I was surprise. Never thought it was too soon,”

 

Yoongi POV

As Jimin pulled away, I can see sadness in his eyes. I sighed as I know this wasn’t what he wanted in the first place and that engagement idea just knocked him hard. I knew a simple boyfriend plan wont cut it, as I knew how my uncle was. I felt a bit guilty but want Jimin to know that I want to help him in every possible way. I took his hand in mine and locked our hands together, without even looking at him, hoping that would calm him down a bit.

“Sir, we’re here,” my driver said and we both got out from the car. I sighed and looked at the hotel and walked with Jimin beside me.

Both me and Jimin walked around the hotel, feeling all tired and started to feel headache with all the caterer, hall, band, flowers and many other things. I can sense Jimin was just as bored and tired as I am, so I walked to my mother and aunt who still so excited over all this things and smiled at them.

“Omma,aunt,”

“Yes honey,”

“Can you excuse us? Me and Jimin? I think he’s tired and so am I,”

“Oh, you want to take a break dear? Maybe we can go and have some drink at the hotel restaurant,” my aunt said and eyed my mother, taking some magazines with her. I was about to refuse when then my mother stood up and speak up.

“Unnie, let them have their own time,”

“Oh..yes..okay Yoongi. But don’t send him back home so late okay?” she winked and head back to the next hall. I smiled and sighed in relief as I too started to feel all exhausted. I walked to Jimin and tapped his shoulder.

“Let’s go,”

“Where?” he asked then eyed that we’re the only one leaving. He looked over his shoulder and scrunched his nose up.

“My..mom? and Aunt?”

“Do you wanna go or not?” I said and eyed Jimin.

“Fine. But tell me where to?” Jimin said with his puppy dog eyes, I swallowed hard and suddenly felt all hot on my face.

“Eem, anywhere you want to,”

“Yeah! Theme park then!” he said and ran towards the car with Driver Song opened the door for him. I shook my head and chuckled at his antique.

 

Lotte world

Taehyung was walking hand in hand with Jungkook after their gaming session where Jungkook end up winning almost every round and Taehyung was sulking so badly that the only way Jungkook managed to cool him off was by bringing him on the theme park date, which Jungkook loved just as much. They looked at the map and started to walk around, knowing exactly what they want to ride first.

 

Taehyung POV

“Viking ship!” we shouted in unison and hurriedly ran to the queue that looked like a human snake from afar.

“Kookie, there are a lot of people now,” I pouted and leaned on my boyfriend shoulder. He caresses my face and smiled,

“Let’s ride that first,” he pointed to the lover’s boat. I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows.

“Awww do you wanna kiss me that bad Kookie?” making a kissing face to him. He chuckled and shook his head.

“No, because there is no one there, lets go,” I scoffed and let his hand go, acting mad with his answers. He laughed and pulled me against my waist closer to him.

“And of course I want to kiss you Taetae,” he said and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

“Let save it for the ride babe,” I said and we walked to the empty lover’s boat.

The 10 minute ride ended with us far from the Viking ship, but it was worth it as we were taking all the sweet time for ourselves.  We hurriedly ran to the Viking ship and smiled as we saw the line getting shorter and we are almost to the front. I was looking around when then my eyes fell on a familiar couple.

“Isn’t that Yoongi hyung and Jimin?” I said and pointed to the far left end of the park. Jungkook looked and furrowed his eyebrows.

“Yeah hyung. That’s them,” my smiled broke out and quickly I waved my hands, calling them frantically.

“Jimin-ah! Yoongi hyung!!”They looked around and when they saw us, they- no more like only Jimin was waving back at us. He ran to us with Yoongi hyung followed suit behind him.

“Hey! I thought you were grounded?” I said and eyed Jimin.

“I am silly but my mom let me go with Yoongi hyung,”

“Oh so you cant go out with me but can with your fiancée huh?” I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows at them.

“Yah!” Jimin shouted and hit me on my arms. I groaned and smiled after.

“Want to ride Viking with us?”

 

Jimin POV

“Ah? No-no. you know I hate this kind of ride Tae,” I said and shook my head as I watched the ship swinging left and right high above. I already felt sick just from watching, I can’t imagine how it would be if I ride them.

“Oh come on hyung. Don’t be a scaredy cat,” Jungkook tease me with smug on his face.

“Yah! Im-im not scaredy cat. I-I just hate it,”

“Yoongi hyung, do you want to ride it?” Taehyung asked. I looked and saw Yoongi hyung poker face.

“Huh? Sure why not,” he said making me gasped and shook my head harder.

“I am so not gonna get on that,”

“Oh come on,” Taehyung said and pulled me with him to the front line and by the time the ship stopped moving, people are pouring out and replaced with us who have been waiting. I tried to break free from Taehyung gripped but he was way stronger than me.

“Taehyung-ah please. I’ll get sick if I ride this,”

“Get sick later, lets go,” he said and pushed me to the edge of the ship which is the worst seat as I practically can see the people below and started to feel dizzy even before the ship moving. I tried to get off only to have Taehyung gripped his hand on mine. I looked at him almost pleading but was ignored as he was looking at Jungkook beside him and put his arm around him as well. I sighed but then I saw Yoongi hyung stood up.

“Hyung, are you getting off?” Jungkook said.

“No, I want to change seat,” he said and walked pass Jungkook, Taehyung and me. I looked at him in puzzled when then he instructed me to move inside.

“Let me sit here,” he said and sat at the edge of the ship, beside me. I moved to make space for him, and after the safety gear was pulled on us, ringing sounds indicate the start of the ride was ringed. I swallowed hard and tried to grip the rail in front me only to fail as I was too scared to move now. I closed my eyes, only to feel the ship slightly move a bit but little by little the speed increase and I know we were in higher place. I screamed as loud as I can as I opened my eyes, my heart started to race but then I looked at my hand and saw Yoongi hyung intertwined our hands together, pulling them to his other hand, rubbing our hands together. It felt nice and warm. With that ,slowly my racing heart was calm again but it only affective for 3 minutes as I started screaming again.

“I hate you Kim Taehyung!” I shouted only to hear giggling from Taehyung and Jungkook.

 

“What’s next?” Jungkook asked.

“Roller coaster?” Taehyung suggested, I facepalmed myself and looked at them.

“Go ahead. I still feel sick,” I said,watching as them both walked away.

“Fine!” Taehyung shouted and waved at us. I smirked and scrunched in front as I can feel not so good after that Viking ride.

“You okay?” Yoongi hyung asked and looked at me, in concern. I nodded my head and sat on the long bench. He sat beside me and patted behind me.

“Hyung, aren’t you scared?”

“Not really,”

“No wonder you are quiet the whole ride,” after feeling a bit better we both walked to the roller coaster ride and waited for Taehyung and Jungkook.

“So, anymore scary ride you guys wanna try?” Yoongi hyung asked only to make them thinking hard.

“Yes. Gyro drop!” I smacked my head in disbelief.

 

Several scary rides, kiddies ride and some winning teddy booth at the theme park, we finally part way as my mother keep blasting my phone asking my whereabouts.

“Sorry Taehyung, my mother has been calling more than 10 times now,” I said and looked at the notification on my phone.

“Okay, see you later,” Taehyung hugged me and leave with Jungkook. The whole ride was quiet as we both were exhausted today. Yoongi hyung removed the kitty hairband on his head and put them on his laps. I smiled as I remembered how hard it was for me to persuade him to wear those cute hairband. I looked at the Pikachu Yoongi hyung won after the shooting game and caress its face. I leaned against the window and later sleepiness taking over me.

 

Yoongi POV

“Jimin-ah. Jimin,” I shook him a bit as we already arrived in front of his house. I don’t want to wake him up as he looked so adorable sleeping and hugging the Pikachu.

“Emm?” he rubbed his eyes and looked out. His eyes widened as he realized he was home. He quickly removed the seatbelt and got out from the car. I watched as he ran with the kitty hairband still on his head but then he stopped and ran back to me.

“Thank you for today hyung. I had a great time,” he said and smiled to me. I cant help but smiled a little.

“I had a great time too,”

“oh, and thank you for this,” he said, waving the Pikachu in front of me. I nodded my head and waited until he went inside. I looked out the window then down on the hairband, taking it I mumbled to myself.

“What are you doing to my heart Jimin-ah?”

 

Jimin POV

I hummed happily as I walked to my room and lied on my bed, admiring the Pikachu. I smiled as I recalled everything that happen today, suddenly my face felt hot as I looked at my hand and remembered how Yoongi hyung hold my hand both during the Viking ride and in the car after I talked to him. I bit my lower lips trying not to smile so widely but failed miserably.

“Oh my! Is this how it feel to be on a date?” I said and covered my face with the Pikachu. Still smiling.

 

A/N: Hello Army!!!! Here is another update... so a lil history of Jin's love story. do comments and subs.. Borahae