Boy meets...?

Stay with Me

It’s a lie to say that all 6 of them are so nonchalant about the current issue regarding the sudden wedding set up especially for Taehyung and Jungkook but both of them felt a bit relief knowing who they are about to married to, their own friends. Though coming up with excuses can be a real headache to them. For Jin, he tried to push aside the matter as he was handling a collaboration project with Chanel Autumn collection. He avoided all calls from his father unless it regards the project. For Jimin he was happily skid away to the Faculty of Music building, hoping whatever he had in mind working.

“Please God,I need all the power and luck in the universe for this,” he prayed with his hands closed to his heart, before entering the piano rehearsal room. He could hear a beautiful melody fill the air as he push opened the heavy door. There sat a boy, about his height, playing with his eyes close. Jimin didn’t know whether he notices him or not but he tried to be brave and approached the said boy.

 

Jimin POV

“Hey hyung,” I said nervously and waved awkwardly. But the said person was too concentrate that he ignored me and keep on playing. I sighed and waited till he finished, which I don’t know when.

“What do you want?” he said and faced me with not so amused face, which he always wore actually.

“Yoongi hyung can I ask you a favor?” I said and waited for his answers. He looked and turned, facing me.

“Let me guess; is there someone you like in music faculty now?”

“w-what? No! it’s not that,” I rubbed my hands and bit my lower lips.

To tell you the truth Yoongi hyung is my cousin but we’re not that close as right after his mother, my father’s younger sister got married to his father, they moved miles away to Japan. We only met when I was in high school after they returned to Korea, so the most we did and talk was during a game session. But ever since he learned about my uality he always make jokes on me but at the same time help me a lot in passing notes to my crush. He never questions me but just did what I said, which is why at this point, he is the perfect man to help me.

“Then what is it Jimin? I don’t have all day. Spill.” he said and walked to his bags, on the floor and grabbed a book from it.

“Be-be my boyfriend,” I said as loud as I can, with the most determined look on my face.

 

Yoongi POV

“Mwo? You gotta be kidding me Ji,” I said and shook my head in denial. I know all about Jimin uality, meaning I already know he’s taste in men and none of those applied to me. I chuckled when something popped in my head.

“Wait..wait..wait, is this a game? A betting game? Who sent you huh?” I said and walked to him, till his back hit the wall. He gulped and shook his head in denial.

“No.no..no…no hyung. Its not a game. I-I’m serious.”

I studied his face and noticed it’s not his playful or poker face but rather something else. I moved back and tilted my head.

 

Jimin POV

“You better tell me what is this all about or I’m gonna ing kill you right on this spot that no one will find you not even your parents,” Yoongi hyung said it in one breathe and looked straight into my eyes.

I gulped so hard, because eventhough he was small but he was so intimidated that I felt I can die just from his powerful gaze. Not that good dying feeling but horrible death.

“Fine I tell you!” I said and told everything that happen. As I finished my story I looked at him to read his reaction but as usual he only gave me a blank look and nodded his head like it was not even a problem at all.

“Hyung do you hear anything I just said?”

“Yeah I hear you. So what’s the problem? Just switch like Jungkook said, or better. Cancel the wedding,” he said and walked to the water dispenser.

“Hyung, don’t you get it. Our parents have plans. They want to merge the company obviously and seems like marriage is the only weapon they have,”

“But they are marrying their son with someone else’s’ son? A boy marrying another boy?” Yoongi hyung smirked and gulped the water.

“Yeah,I know. I find it ridiculous too.”

“Its beyond ridiculous, its bizarre. Everyone was so disgusted with gays but suddenly everybody is gay huh?”

I sighed and put my head down in defeated, thinking my plan wasn’t working.

“So..hyung?”

“Huh?”

“You…agree?” I said and make the cutest face I know no one can reject. Yoongi hyung just gave me a blank look and smirked.

“If I agree with this, what’s it to me?”

 

No one POV

“I’ll do anything for you,hyung. Ju-just name it and I’ll do it.”

Yoongi looked on his left, where Jimin was begging and holding his arms tight that he widened his eyes and smiled sinisterly.

“Anything?” he said and watched as Jimin keeps on nodding.

“Yes. Yes anything hyung. Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease….”

“Even if I ask you to dance at the basketball court?”

 

Jimin POV

“YAH! Hyung! That’s too much,” I said and release his hands harshly.

Suddenly his phone rang, interrupting our discussion.

“Yeah, okay. I’m on my way there,” with that he hung up and collected his stuff.

“Hyung,”

“I have class now.  Gotta go,” he salute to me and hurriedly jogged out without waiting for my reply.

“Ah hyung! Hyung! Wait!” I stopped halfway and sighed in defeat.

“There goes my third option,” I slumped and walked with my head down, no mood for class at all.

 

Seokjin POV

“, this is ing tiring,”

After spending almost all day by the desk, emailing, calling, do final check on the project I can finally take a deep breath and a nice break. I walked to my own personel pantry, a small room inside my big office and make a coffee. I’m not really a coffee lover but sometimes I need those as energy booster. I sipped on the hot coffee when I remembered my discussion with appa this morning.

Flashback

“Appa, about Taehyung’s wedding,”

“What about it?” my father said as he kept reading the files, without spare me a glance.

“Can you cancel them?” He stopped and looked at me.

“Guess that word caught his attention now,” I whispered in my head.

“Are you suggesting I’m canceling both of your weddings? Yours and Taehyung’s?” my father said,leaning closer to the table, removing his reading glasses.

“Yes,that’s what I’m saying,” I tried to sound firm. He sighed and kept quiet.

“Please appa. Taehyung-he-He really loves his boyfriend and they have been together since he’s in high school. I think its not fair for you to married him to someone else,”

“His boyfriend. What’s his name?” my father sudden question on Jungkook makes me smiles, thinking he might cancel Taehyung ‘s wedding plan.

“Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook,”

“What’s his father doing?”

“Appa, seriously? Is that what bothering you?” I said feeling a bit confused and because I don’t even know that much about Jungkook.

“Well, I need to know whether it’s the Jeon from Busan who own the organics farming industry,”

“From what I remember Tae told me, that yes they’re from Busan not sure if that’s the same Jeon,”

“Because if they are that Jeon, they already have their marriage proposal too,”

“What?! To-To whom?”

“To the Park family, Park Couture.”

 

I sighed and dialed my brother number.

“Pick up..pick up..”

“Hey hyung,”

“Hey Tae,”

“Is Jungkook family own organics farming?”

“Yeah, they do. Why hyung?”

I closed my eyes and about to blurt out the bad news to my brother when then he sighed and said,

“I know hyung. Jungkook is set to marry Jimin,”

“What? The Park Couture is Jimin family’s business?”

“Yeah. It’s funny right? How’s life turns the way they are now. Haha” I closed my eyes as I imagine how sad Taehyung is right now, as the laughter sounds so plain and dry.

“Tae- I’m..”

“Hyung I gotta go. My lecturer just walked in. Bye,”

With that he hung up the phone on me. I sighed and then replayed the further discussion with my father.

 

“What?! To-To whom?”

“To the Park family, Park Couture.”

“Appa, is it possible for you to…to cancel just Taehyung’s wedding.”

“What? Just him?” he said and eyed me.

“You agree to this marriage? To Namjoon?” my father was smiling widely, like that time when I agreed to work with him whereas my dream was to be a profesional chef.

“Yes, I-I’ll marry him only if you cancel on Taehyung’s wedding.”

“Jin that-“

“Please appa. Please. I never ask you for anything. Just this once please,” I begged my father, not realizing if im pouting or not. Like Taehyung said, appa not going to refused me with my cute face now. He sighed and leaned back on his chair.

“Fine.fine. I’ll figure something out on that,” I looked at my father, wanting to hear the exact promise.

“Yes, I’ll cancel Taehyung’s wedding. Happy?” he said and smiled.

“Thanks appa!” I squealed and hugged him.

 

 

9.00pm

I looked at my watch and yawned feeling all my muscles tighten up, sitting all day typing, correcting the paper work I need to show during the board meeting on Friday.

“Its only Tuesday but I am ached all over,” I said, messaging my neck and tried to lose some stress.

 

Knock.knock.

 

“Come in,”

Jaehwan head pooped in and smiled as he waved his hand.

“See you tomorrow. Don’t work too hard boss,”

“Yeah..yeah. see ya,” I said and waved back at him. I’m shutting down the laptop when I get a notification.

 

1 new message

From: 010-xxxxxxxx

Meet me at Euphoria Restaurant in one hour.

 

I replied the text, grabbed my coat, bag and car keys and hurriedly leave the building.

 

Namjoon POV

I am on my way to meet Seokjin as he sent me a text this afternoon while I’m in the meeting saying he wanted to meet me, which surprised me after he openly rejected me right after our family dinner. I was beyond shock and didn’t replied him until one hour ago to meet at my favourite restaurant, not that far from my office.

“Good evening sir, any reservation?” the waiter asked me with hands on his belly.

“Huh~ no.”

“How many people?”

“Two,”

He smiled and took two menu books with him and led me to the one spot by the window.

“I’ll order later,”

“Sure sir,” he said and bowed leaving the menu on the table. To say I am not nervous is understatement because I was nervous as hell. Though I already meet Seokjin but this time he’s the one who wanting to me, when he obviously mad and don’t want to meet me at all. I was looking out the window when someone knocked the table. I turned and saw him.

“Gosh, he is still beautiful,” I whispered inside my head.

 

Seokjin POV

“Sorry, you wait long?” I said and sat in front of Namjoon.

“No, I just got here too. So, what is it that-“

 I put my finger up and scanned the menu.

“Waiter!” I called with my hand gestured for the waiter to come to our table. Namjoon was staring at me like some kind of exhibition till I snapped my fingers in front of his face.

“Let’s eat. I’m starving.”

He nodded and ordered after I ordered quite plenty of food.

“Wow, you sure eat a lot huh?” he said and looked at me. I sighed and slowly a smile creeps on my face.

“Yes, you not gonna guess how much I can really eat in one sitting,”

“I’m not going too,” he said and smiled. I stared at his smiling face and saw his dimples on each side of his cheeks.

“Cute,” I whispered in my head but quickly shook my head.

“Get a grip Kim Seokjin,” I said in my head and cleared my throat. I pulled out some papers from my bag and showed it to him.

 

Namjoon POV

“What’s this?” I said as Seokjin place papers in front of me, which looks like some kind of deal.

“Just read, and we can discuss more.” He said, gulping the plain water in front of him. I read each sentences carefully and quietly.

After almost 3 pages I stopped and looked at him.

“Are this contract? Marriage contract?”

“Yeah, so? What do you think?”

“You want to marry me?” I asked, quite surprised as he was clearly want nothing with me. He coughed and tried to swallow the food. I was about to get up and help him when he gestured me to sit down.

“I-I’m..ok..Don’t worry. Just went down the wrong way,” he said and drink some waters. I waited and he stopped eating,looking at me.

“Yes, I want to marry you..But! Under these conditions.”

“What if I don’t agree to some of these terms and condition?”

“That’s why we are eating dinner now Namjoon-shii. To discuss,” he said and stuff more meat inside his mouth. I almost giggled as I saw his face full of food and looking like Moni, a brown hamster I had back when I was 10.

“Anything you want to change?” I was brought back when he talked and looked at me.

“Yeah..no 13 here you said our marriage may last more than 2 years? Isnt that too short?”

“Well, its quite long actually but that change if-“

“Yeah if one of us find our soulmate?” I read the next terms and looked at him in the most unbelievable way ever.

 

Seokjin POV

“Yeah, within our marriage period if you or I already have found someone we love, we must get a divorce,”

“Then how about compensation?”

“It’s on page 4,” I said and eyed the untouched steak in front of Namjoon. He turned the page and nodded his head.

“Wow this is good,”

“Well, we both are business man so,-“ I stopped and put my plate away, taking another plate with steak and started eating again.

“I must say this is very good contract Seokjin-shii,”

“So we have a deal here?” I said and eyed him.

“Count me in,” with that he pushed the papers aside and started eating.

 

After that dinner we went to the nearest café and signed the contract.

“Oh, one more condition. No one should know about this,” I pointed to the papers and place them back inside my bag.

“Don’t worry my mouth is sealed,” he said and gestured as in zipping out his mouth.

“Good,”

 

Namjoon POV

Seokjin was smiling which is very nice because the only time he was smiling was during that night and we just met for three times now. I want to get to know this man, well I’m gonna marry this man so I should know more than just his name. Hell, I don’t even know his age.

“Since we are going to marry each other, how about knowing each other a bit huh?” I suggested and tried to read his expression. He put down his cup and stared at me.

“Shoot the questions,”

“Age?”

“27”

“Wh-what? I thought you are younger than me,”

“Oh yeah, how old are you?”

“24,”

“Isnt that too young for you to be a CEO?”

“I went to high school when I was 10 years old,”

“You got to be kidding me,” he said and smirked at me, thinking I was lying to him.

“No hyung. I’m not.” Suddenly I realized I call him hyung. I gasped and swallowed.

“I-I-I can call you hyung ri-right?”

 

Seokjin POV

“Yes of course you can. You are younger than me,”

“Do you have a girlfriend? Or boyfriend? Before this..”

“No one. Although I am quite popular in high school. I got about 200 roses on Valentine day.” I bragged and wiggled my eyebrows at him.

“Wow hyung you really are popular? Is that from single person or bunch of girls?”

“Boys,”

“What?!” he was so shocked that he nearly dropped the cup he was holding. I laughed and took the napkin for him to wipe his coat.

“I went to an all boys school, which explain why I don’t have any girlfriend and even in university girls are just too afraid to approach me,”

“Do you like boys?” his question startled me, making me stopped playing with the cup. I sighed and crossed my arms.

“I have no problem with that but I’m not even sure if im gay, if that’s what you want to know. How about you?”

“Hyung, I agree to marry you, doesn’t that answer your question?” I almost spat out the coffee but managed to not to. I swallowed slowly and looked at him. He smiled and continued.

“But don’t worry, I wont force you on anything,”

“O-Ok,”

I nodded and sighed, hoping I am making the right decision but even if it’s a wrong decision we already have our own plan.

 

Taehyung POV

I just finished my afternoon class but I don’t see Jimin at all today. He wasn’t even with us during lunch. I was about to call him when I saw him sitting underneath a big tree with headphones on. I smiled and jogged to him.

“Hello friend,” I pushed him until his face was almost touching the grass beneath him. He removed his earphones and glared hard at me.

“What?” he sounds bored and furious? I don’t know. I sat beside him and poked his ribs.

“Hey, everything ok?”

He looked at me and sighed, with both hands rubbing his eyes.

“No. Everything is not okay Tae,”

I sighed and pulled his hands away, making him facing me.

“Hey, if you are thinking about that stupid marriage, don’t sweat okay? We’ll find the solution together,”

“Yeah,about that. I- I was thinking about other option,”

“What is it?”

“I ask Yoongi hyung for help,”

“You what?!”

Jimin told me the details and whining as Yoongi wasn’t giving him any answer yet. I tried to comfort him but I know there is no best option than to just cancel this wedding for good.

“Let’s tell our parents and cancel this stupid thing, shall we?” I said feeling all frustrated with this matter.

“You think it will work?”

“I don’t know. Let’s just try,”

“Hey guys!” Jungkook shouted from afar and ran towards us. I smiled and hugged him as he hugged me back.

“Any news?” he asked and looked at both of us. We both just shook our head, feeling somehow helpless.

“Let’s forget it and went clubbing tonight. Lets…release the tension,ok?!” Jungkook said with his arms around my waist. I looked at Jimin and then we looked at each other and nodded our head.

“Let’s go!!!” the three of us shouted and ran to the exit gate.

 

Jimin POV

“~now I am so~lo,” I sang not care if it’s not the right lyrics as I took off my clothes and washed up after the ‘intense dancing routine’ just now in the club. At the club we decided to just lose ourselves and dance the night away but I don’t drink at all as I need to drive those two kids home. Its supposed to be Jungkook or Taehyung but they are already so wasted after just couple shot. Luckily I got my driving license last year, if not Jin hyung might need to pick us up.

I was lying on the bed and took my phone, looking for any message or call from Yoongi but saw nothing. I started to give up as I threw the phone away about to play game on my laptop when my phone vibrated. I took it without looking and answer it.

“Yoboseyo,”

“Jimin-ah, lets do it.”

“Huh?” I was about to look for the caller ID when the person said the next sentences,

“I want to be your boyfriend,”

 

A/N: HEY GUYSSSS..Here's the 4th chapter. Thank you for subs and do comments... Borahae!!!