Boy in Luv

Stay with Me

No One POV

“Seokjinnie! Jin-ah!”

A not so soft knock and loud voice was heard from outside a bedroom as it was directed to one man sleeping so heavenly on his fluffy soft pink bedspread. The said man stretched his hands as he sat and answered his mother as he walked to the bathroom to get ready.

After merely 20 minutes he walked downstairs and saw both his parents already at the dining table with his father reading a newspaper and his mother with a tablet in her hand.

“Morning omma, appa,” he said and sit facing his mother. His mother looked up from her tablet and smiled sweetly to him, while his father just hummed, acknowledging his presence. It’s not that they weren’t in good term, but that is how his father always act towards him and his brother.

“Where is Tae?” his father speak and glanced to his mother. Jin about to answer when a ruckus was heard and loud panting was heard, approaching them.

“I’m here! I’m…h-here,” he said, raising his hand up high as if a teacher just mentioned his name, and sat down beside Jin. When Taehyung arrived all of them started to eat their breakfast. Jin just smiled at how late his little always when it comes to breakfast, as he slept so late at night, either playing games or late night call with his special someone.  After a peaceful breakfast, Jin got ready for office when then he saw his little brother was rushing outside. Their parents already left, as they headed first to office.

“Tae! Wait!” Jin shouted as he saw Taehyung already at the front gate without taking any of his car or motorbike. Jin got into his car and rushed to the front gate and stopped beside Taehyung.

“Get in. I drop you at your university,”

“Ah, it’s okay hyung. I- I have to meet someone,”

Jin rolled his eyes and smirked.

“If you mean Jeon Jungkook, then get in and let me pick him too,” Jin said and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung sighed in defeat and get in his brother’s car.

“Let’s get your boyfriend,”

“Hyung!” Jin smiled as he saw how his little brother cheeks turn pink whenever he mention about Jungkook. It’s not new to Jin about his brother’s relationship with the said cute boy. Jin even knew almost everything that happened between them but Taehyung always shy whenever Jin mentioned about his relationship. Jin drove and stopped at the bus stop where he saw Jungkook was sitting by himself with headphone on his head. He honked and saw how big Jungkook’s eyes turn as he saw Jin.

“J-Jin hyung,”

“Get in Kook,” he said and motioned for him to move inside his car. He smiled as he saw his brother smiled at his boyfriend. The ride was quiet, not that Jungkook was awkward with Jin, but they usually have not much to converse, as there is quite a big gap in their age, if 6 years is a big gap.

“Thanks Jin hyung,” Taehyung said and got out from the car with Jungkook bowed and said his thanks too.

“No problem guys,” Jin said and drove straight away to the office.

 

“Good morning Mr Kim,” Jin smiled and bowed a little as people greet him as he walked inside the K building. He is after all the heir and soon-to-be CEO of the K group as he was working under his father supervision and about to take over K group from his father. Their company revolved around arts, and fashion; even have their own mall, K mall. His mother was the owner of K art gallery, while his focusing more on fashion, because in meantime his father was handling mainly everything so Jin was given a chance to choose area his most interested in, which is fashion. Jin walked to his office when then his secretary, Jaehwan approached him with files in his hands.

“Mr Kim,” he said and followed Jin inside his office. Jin took off his blazer and out in on his chair, as he sat down and waited for Jaehwan briefing for his schedule for today. Jaehwan cleared his throat and started speaking,

“Today, at 10am you have a meeting with TG Group, lunch appointment at 1pm with Mr Kim, your father. At 3pm a presentation by internship members from fashion department and here are the evaluation of the interns from the head from each section.” Jaehwan said and put about 6 files in front of Jin.

 

Jin POV

“That’s not so pack,” I said and started to look at the files one by one when then I remembered about the lunch date. 

“Wait, you said lunch date with my father?”

Jaehwan look at his journal again and nodded.

“Yes,”

“Does he really need to make an appointment to have lunch with me?” I said and go through the files again. My question wasn’t that inaudible, making Jaehwan replied me.

“Erm, yes because your father told me you once forgot your lunch date with him when it wasn’t in your schedule,”

I look at Jaehwan and shook my head.

“I’m a terrible son,” I said, faking my tears.

“Yes you are, Jin.”

“Yah!”

Jaehwan giggled and leave my office. Jaehwan was actually my bestfriend back when we were in college but he dropped his study as his father died in an accident, leaving his mother and his four other siblings behind. He got no choice but to quit study and did several random jobs until I gave him a call and asked him to be my secretary. I still remembered how happy he was the day I gave his that call. He was crying and so grateful to me for helping and not forgetting him.

I was going through some other paperwork, when then a knock was heard on my door.

“Yes, Jaehwan,” I said without looking at him.

“Your 10 o’clock meeting, Jin,” he said as I gasped and quickly gathered my journal and papers for the meeting.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung POV

From: Kookie Baby

1 o’clock, cafeteria.

I looked over my text again and my watch, it is nearly 1 o’clock as I sat there waiting for my boyfriend. Yes. Jeon Jungkook is my boyfriend for 2 years now. I knew him back when I was a senior and he was my junior by one year. He was so cute, making me falling in love at first sight at him but our love story wasn’t that so lovely to begin with. I practically playing that ‘senior’ card for almost a year until he finally confessed to me about his feeling too. I was so shocked and happy at the same time the day he poured out his feeling for me. We instantly became an item ever since but as I was a year older, that’s mean I entered the university a year early than him, making me bummed almost all the time. During my first year, boys and girls both tried to approach me but I shrugged them off.

“Yah! Daydream again?”

“Why so late?” I said and glared at Jimin, my bestfriend as he sat down, panting as if he was running.

“Why are you panting?”

“Guess what?” he said and smirked.

“What?”

“Remember I told you about Daehyun sunbae?”

I nodded and looked at Jimin.

“He was the president of my course right?”

“I know that Jimin,” I said, about to cut him again when then he continued.

“And guess who is in the committee too?” he said and smiled so proudly at me, until his eyes almost disappeared.  I smirked and shook my head.

“Aren’t all of you a committee too? As you are in the same course? Duhh?” I said, stating the obvious. He clicked his tongue and smirked at me with his finger gestured as in a ‘no’ sign. I slapped his hand away and looked weirdly at him.

“Spill it silly,”

“I am not only a committee but a secretary as well. Meaning I will meet him more often than only our course activity.” He said with his face all smiley and happy. I chuckled and shook my head as I watched him ogling over the president of accounts department. Park Jimin always has different crush every time. He used to crush on our class president back in high school, where he always left notes with chocolate bar under the desk but soon forget it as he’s dating the cheerleader, then one time he was crazy over basketball captain of our school where he was willingly joined the team just to be the waterboy, to watch him up close. And now, he was crazy over his course president, Jung Daehyun.

“Hey, babe! Sorry for being late,” Jungkook said and hugged me from behind. I turned my head and pecked his lips, muttering it’s okay. Jungkook smiled and sat beside me.

“I hate you both,” Jimin said and turned his head around with his arms crossed his chest. Both Jungkook and I scoffed at his behavior.

“Then get a boyfriend.. or girlfriend, Jimin,” Jungkook said and poked his tongue out.

“Yah! its Jimin hyung!” Jimin said and hit Jungkook arms. I laughed as I saw how my bestfriend and boyfriend keep on picking on each other.

“Stop it guys, I’m starving. Let’s get something to eat,” I said and got up to buy some food with both of them followed me from behind.

 

Jin POV

I was walking to Ramsay restaurant as my father planned for our lunch date. I kept wondering what so secrecy about this meeting as he wasn’t saying anything to me when I asked him what this lunch date about. I walked and saw my father sat by the window. My father is a bit tan, tall-handsome man, who I must admit he still are even he is nearly 50 years old. I approached the table and cleared my throat to attract his attention. He smiled as he saw me and gestured for me to sit across him. I sat and then a waiter came to our table bringing menu book with her. After ordered our lunch we sat facing each other, I was still wondering as my father hasn’t spoken a word since I arrived.

“So, appa what is this lunch about?” I asked as I looked up at him. He gulped the water and looked up to me. He cleared his throat and seems hesitated that I surprised as he was always strict with both of us, but now seeing him somewhat nervous amazed me.

“Jin-ah, we have another blind date for you,” he said finally. I wasn’t that surprised anymore as I have gone to numerous and accept not one of those marriage proposals. I sighed and crossed my hand in front of me on the table, leaning a bit.

“Appa, we have gone through this before. You know I don’t want to get marry yet,”

“I know, but Jin-ah this time it’s- it’s different,”

I raised my eyebrows in question,

“How different?” I asked.

“This time it’s a guy,”

“MWO?”

 

After getting back to office to finish my work, my head kept thinking about the ‘marriage proposal’ my dad told me during the lunch time.

Flashback

“This time it’s a guy,”

“MWO?”

“Well, w-we don’t know which one you prefer more, man or woman so after discussing this with your mother, we agree to match you with this fine young man,” I was still in shocked that all my father words getting more blurred.

“But- I’m-I’m not gay,” I said and looked at no one in particular. My father chuckled and looked at me.

“That’s what I told your mother but she said, we never know,” he said, impersonate my mother. I laughed a little at that but my head was still swimming with millions of thought.

“But, how can he agree to this so easily?” I asked my dad, somewhat curious who would in the world want to admit they are interested in the same gender when you don’t even know if the other party swings your way or not.

“I met him few years ago during the conferences meeting among CEOs and he is the youngest CEO there, of course all CEOs wanna ask for his hand in the marriage matter but none succeed.”

 “And you decided to ask his hand for me?” I asked almost in utter shock.

“Well, not right away. Last week I met him again during meeting and decided to try my luck. And to my surprised, he said yes.”

“Without knowing anything about me?”

“I showed him your picture and he agreed right away,”

I kept my mouth shut as I was more than stunned now after hearing that.

“So, you will go?”

End of flashback

 

I scratched my head, feeling all this frustration building up in me.

“Arghhhhhhh!” I was so confused and contemplated.

“Wait, am I considering?” I rolled my eyes not believing myself as I felt so overworked for this when I can just turn it down. But I don’t know why, because deep down inside I wasn’t sure about my uality either. I don’t feel any interest watching woman, y woman in bikini, cute girl in oversize shirt where normal guy will fall for. I never showed interest in man either but maybe I can give this man a shot, see where it goes.

“Really? Im gonna do that?” I said in me and ruffled my hair even more.

 

Taehyung POV

I was humming happily skipping my steps into my room but decided to stop in front of my brother room when I saw the door was opened ajar. I poke my head and saw him concentrating in front of his macbook. I slipped through the door and tip toed to him from behind, thinking in surprising him as he always jumpy. I smirked and walked my way towards him when then I heard him,

“I know it’s you Tae,” he sighed and sound a bit annoyed. I shrugged my shoulder and dropped on his bed beside him, lying with my side and facing him.

“Ah, you are no fun hyung,” I pouted and poked his arm in playful manners. He hissed and smirked to me.

“What do you want?” he asked me. I looked at him and shook my head side to side.

“Nothing,”

 

Jin POV

I looked back and forth between the macbook and Taehyung, hesitated whether it’s a good idea or not to ask him about today marriage proposal dad brought to me. I was typing busily when then I sighed and hammered my hand on either side of the laptop, surprising Taehyung in the process.

“Hyung what the hell?” he jump up and lean on the wall with hands on his chest. I looked at him and breathed out.

“I-I need to ask you,” I begin.

After telling everything to Taehyung I waited patiently for his feedback. He seems to be thinking almost like detective with his hand under his chin and walking back and forth in my room. I looked at him, full of hope although I know sometimes Taehyung thinking was too absurd to be considered.

“Erm, so what’s the problem here?” he finally said. I sighed and dropped my head before looked at him again.

“Really Tae? You really need to ask me why?”

“Hyung, you can always call off the meeting if you feel uncomfortable with it, right?”

I nodded.

“Then just call off this meeting,”

“W-well yeah. But-but this guy somehow interest me you know“

Taehyung raised his eyebrows then sat down on my bed facing me.

“How so?”

“Well I mean he saw my picture then immediately agree. Don’t you think it’s a bit weird?”

“Why? Because you a guy but he agreed to marry you,”

I nodded and then Taehyung scoffed,

“Then meet him and see how things go from there,”

“But what if he is some weird, greasy bald-old man?” I tried to make it the most horrible combination ever and make this disgusted face. Taehyung laughed and leaned on my bed.

“You said appa told you he is a ‘fine young man’,” he make the quote sign with his hands and looked at me.

“Yeah, you right. But what if he is only agreed because of my beautiful face?”

“And how is that a bad thing?”

“Yah! I don’t want him to fall for me for my face, “

“Hyung, I like Kook the first time I saw him,”

“Jungkook is ing adorable. I would date him right away too,” I said trying to reason with Taehyung. He face palmed himself and looked at me.

“Hyung, put aside all the ‘what if’ and just meet him this once. If he was nothing good then cut him loose. But wait, appa never show you his picture?”

“Actually…I don’t want to see his picture,” I said and pouted cutely at my little brother.

“Why? Are you scared? Well, he is a young CEO right? So it wasn’t so hard to find him online then,” Taehyung said and pulled my laptop.

“What his name again?”

I quickly took my macbook and closed it.

“What?” I shook my head.

“No, I-I think I just don’t want to see him yet,”

 

Taehyung POV

I sighed and watched as my brother walked to his bed and lied beside me.

“At least tell me this man name please hyung,” I said and caressed my brother soft brunette hair.

“Kim Namjoon,”

My eyes went wide as he said the name and my mouth gasped, frozen at my spot.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Few days later

No one POV

The meeting between both Kim family are getting closer and Taehyung want his hyung to actually like his ‘groom-to-be’ but he was kind of lost on how to make them meet up without them realizing they are going to marry each other. And Taehyung has his own reason on why he wants his hyung to like his future husband.

Taehyung was sitting by himself in his campus library, too lose in his thought that he didn’t realized his bestfriend was tip toeing towards him from behind.

“HEY!”

“ARGHHHHHH-!” Jimin was quick to cover Taehyung’s mouth and make a silent sign with his finger.

“Man why are you so surprised?” Jimin said, pulled out the chair beside Tae and sat down, putting his book on the table. Taehyung was still surprised, breathing heavily with both hands on his chest.

“I was thinking,”

“You? Thinking? That’s not a good sign,”

Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked down.

“Okay. What is it Kim Taehyung?” Jimin said and faced his friend. Taehyung turned and faced his friend, leaning a bit closer as he almost whispers into Jimin’s ear.

“Remember I told you about Jin hyung future husband?”

“Yeah, you said he is a young CEO of some big company,”

“Well, he is actually..” Taehyung leaned closer and whispered the name into Jimin’s ear.

“MWO?!”

Now it’s Jimin’s turn to shout in the quiet-grave- like library.

“SHHHHH!”

 

Taehyung POV

I covered Jimin’s mouth and almost hit him when he shouted that ‘mwo’ out loud.

“You gotta be kidding me,” Jimin said in his soft voice, shook his head in disbelief.

“I don’t believe it first until I asked my dad,”

“Man, you are so ing lucky,”

“How is that me who’s lucky?”

I asked with my eyebrows knit together.

“Who’s lucky?”

We both turned to the voice coming from beside us. I smiled as Jungkook come and stand beside me.

“Taehyung,” Jimin smirked and giggled as he watched my puzzled look.

“Hyung?”

“Why me?!” I said almost shouted out.

 

“So you remember the plan right?” Jimin asked me as we walked out from the university. I nodded with my hand intertwined with Jungkook.

“But how can we convince Jin hyung to go to the club?” Jungkook asked as we walked together after leaving Jimin as he has meeting with his courses committee.

“Well, that is why I am worry Kookie. Jin hyung never went clubbing, drinks or dance,”

“We need to come up with something so he would agree,” Jungkook said and smiled to me.

“Don’t worry I’ll help you hyung,”

“Thanks Kookie,” I said and wrapped my arm around his torso.

 

Jin POV

14 APRIL

The red star marked on the date somehow makes me nervous and uncertain. It was the date of both Kim family on the wedding arrangement, which is next week. I ruffled my hair and groan out of frustration.

“It’s too late to cancel everything now,” I whispered inside my head.

 The only thing I can do to cancel this wedding was messing up the family meeting. But that only make my family name bad if I misbehaved during those meeting. My head was busy thinking of any possible way to cancel this arrangement.

“Maybe I should really look up who’s this KIM NAMJOON is,”

I bit my lower lip and opened my macbook, going to safari, typing the name ‘KIM NAMJOON’ but my finger stopped as I was about to hit enter. Usually I will always looked up everything about the person I was set up with but I didn’t even search anything about this man and we were about to meet next week for family meeting.

I closed my macbook and about to sleep when then the door to my room was opened. I looked up and saw Taehyung dressed up like he was going somewhere.

“Why are you dolled up?” I said and eyed his suspiciously. He smiled and walked to me.

“Hyung, let’s go out.”

“Do you aware of what time is it now?” I asked and showed him the clock on the wall. His boxy rectangle smiles come out as he was begging me.

“I know. Its almost 12,” Taehyung said so innocently. I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

“So?”

“Ahh~ hyung~ you are so no fun! Come with me, quick,” Taehyung said and pushed me to my closet and picked out some clothes for me.

“I didn’t say I come,”

“You are still going with me hyung,”

 

To my surprised, 20 minutes later here we are in front of Bangtan night club. I eyed the huge building in front of me as loud music started to fill up the air. I saw a lot of people were coming from all directions towards the night club. I eyed my brother and his boyfriend as they walked towards me and pulled me with them, hooking their arms with mine each at my side.

“Let’s go hyung!” they said excitedly and lead us towards the front door. Two tall, sumo-like bodyguards eyed us and asked for our ID. We showed ours and they gestured for us to get in but not before stamp our hand with the fluorescent club logo. I looked at my soft, white hand as the logo light up as we moved to the darker part of the club. The music was louder as we moved inside. I widened my eyes as I never went to club before, either it because of work or just hanging out. I looked around and saw too many faces, so closed that I feel like I’m going to have panic attack if I stay there any longer but before I can fake my panic attack, Taehyung pulled me to a much wider part of the club with long C shape couch then I saw his friend, Park Jimin there.

“Hi Jin hyung!” he said and hugged me as he dragged me to sit in the middle of the chair. Then I saw Jungkook come and put a pink sash with ‘bride-to-be’ writing and Taehyung came next to put a small crown over my head and hand me a wand, almost like magic wand.

“What’s this?” I said and looked at them. They gather and pulled the party poopers in front of my face and shouted.

“Your bachelor party!” I covered my ears and laughed as I saw their happy face. They are still shouting when the waiter comes and put our drinks in front of us.

“We didn’t order this,” I said and looked at him.

“Yes we do hyung,” Jimin said and poured the wine in each glass and hand me one.

“To Jin hyung. May you have a wonderful and beautiful marriage life,” Jimin said.

“And may you guys love each other till death,” I rolled my eyes at Jungkook wish.

“And have lots of kids!” Taehyung said at the end and all of them drank the wine in one shot. I was too stunned to say a word that I just smiled and shook my head.

“Thank you. I guess,” I said and drink. After the toss, they were getting wilder and started dancing, leaving me by myself. I refused when Jimin wanted to dance with me. I was never a good dancer, so I just let them enjoy themselves as I watch them from the couch. I smiled as I saw my brother happy face. I was on my third glass of wine when then they came back and pulled me with them.

“Yah, I don’t want to dance,” I said and tried to pull my arms away but those three are way stronger than me.

“Taetae,” I sounded almost pleading to my brother but he seems to ignore me as he shook his head.

“I didn’t ask you to dance,” he said as we came to a stop and I looked in front and realized I was standing before an empty stage.

“then?” I said, in confused.

“There’s a performance hyung,” Jungkook whispered inside my ear, making me perked up my eyes towards the stage, then I realized the music stop. It was replaced with heavy hip hop music and people were shouting and cheering as two young man came up the stage each with one man a bit shorter but with fair skin in his black bomber jacket over white shirt, a black snapback and tight leather jeans and another tall man with purple bomber jacket with black shirt, black snapback with tight leather jeans too. They started rapping thousands of words, making the crowd wild but my eyes were more focused on both men as they moved around the stage, knowing exactly what they were doing.

I must admit they are going to be big if some entertainment decided to hire them as they were so good in rapping and performing. Man! They are way more than good.

“They are great!” I didn’t realize I was voicing out my thoughts out loud. I started to look around but thank God, all three of them were too immersed in the performances that they didn’t hear anything I said. Both rappers came down after their performances, making the crowd wilder as they tried to approach them but then I saw they disappeared to back side of the stage. My eyes tried to trace them but it was impossible as the club was too crowded.

“Hyung,” I looked to my side and saw Taehyung pulled my arm with him.

“Tae, where are we going?” I questioned him but then I saw both rappers in front of me.

“Hyung! That is amazing!”

I was surprised as I saw Tae, Jungkook and Jimin were super friendly with both rappers that just performed. They removed their snapback and smiled at them, wiping their sweat away.

 

Taehyung POV

I was talking with Rapmon hyung when then I remember Jin hyung with me.

“Oh, hyung I want you to meet someone,” I said and pulled him towards Jin hyung.

“Hyung, this is my older brother. Jin. Kim Seokjin,” I eyed Rapmon hyung and then I saw he smiled and held his hand in front of Jin hyung.

 

Jin POV

“Hi, nice to meet you Jin,” the tall guy said and held his hand in front of me. I cleared my throat and took his hand.

“Nice to meet you too,..erm?”

“Oh, my name his K-“

“He’s Rapmonster,” Taehyung said and eyed us both.

“Hi, Rapmon-shii,” I said in almost utter belief. I mean Rapmon can’t be his real name right? But maybe it was too early for me to learn his real name as just know each other.

“Hello,”

After the introduction, all of them decided to deceive me and left me alone with this Rapmon guy. We sat at a quiet corner of the club with him beside me. I was a bit uncomfortable as I barely know this guy, and he didn’t make me less uncomfortable either. I was about to drink when then he giggled as he looked at me.

“Is there something on my face?”

“No, I didn’t know you are going to get marry,” he said and point to my ‘bride-to-be’ sash. I laughed and removed it.

“They plan all this without my knowledge, trust me,” he was still giggled and I must say I love to hear his giggling.

“H-how do you know my brother?” I asked him.

“Taehyung?”

I nodded and he continued.

“He was always here when we performed and then one day he came to me and wants to learn how to rap,”

I almost spit out my drink as I heard that. I wiped my mouth then he continued,

“That’s how we became friends,”

“I know he’s brave but I don’t know that he is that brave,” he laughed and looked at me.

“Well, he is more than brave, he’s full with passion and I found that to be so cute,”

“Be careful Rapmon-shii, he has a boyfriend,” I said and gestured towards Taehyung and Jungkook hugging each other in the middle of dance floor.

“Don’t worry, I am aware of that. Beside he isn’t my type,”

“Really? Then what is your type?” I asked and looked at him.

“You are Jin-shii,”

I swallowed hard as I saw him looking straight into my eyes. His face was somehow closer to me that I can count his eyelashes but then my eyes directed to his plump lips. He looked so handsome under the dime light.

“Is it the light or is it the drink?” I whispered inside my head. Without I’m aware, both of us leaned closer to each other. I looked into his eyes again and I can feel his breath on my lips, we were inches away from each other lips.

“Hyung!”

We both pulled away and tried to drive away the awkwardness but failed as Jimin smirked as he pointed to me.

“Hyung, you look like a tomato!” I cleared my throat and looked at Rapmon-shii but he was almost unaffected with those comments as he got up and ruffled Jimin’s hair.

“Yah! don’t treat your hyung that way,”

“Ah~ hyung!  Don’t mess my look!”

I giggled as I saw pouty Jimin’s face.

 

After dropping both Jimin and Jungkook, I parked the car inside our garage and dragged the intoxicated Taeyung to his room. He was quite heavy so I just placed his hand on my shoulder, with my hand supporting him by his waist.

“Ow! You’re heavy!” I sighed as I dropped Taehyung on his bed. He rolled and back faced me as he hugged the pillow with silly smiles on his face.

“Erm…Kookie, don’t go,” I smirked and removed his shoes as I pulled the blanket and threw it over his body. I tugged him and ruffled his hair. I want to leave Taehyung with Jungkook but I know leaving two drunk kids were a big no-no.

“Your Kookie is not here Taetae,” I whispered and walked out, closing the door behind me. I removed the sash and jacket from my body as I walked into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, ready for bed. I was ready to sleep when I remember Rapmon, the guy I just met who somehow spike my interest so much. I covered my face as I remembered we almost kissed.

“Oh my God! Get your head together Seokjin!” I said and slapped my face, trying to breath properly but I smiled again as I feel butterflies all over inside my stomach.

“Is this how excitement felt like?” I said but then my smiled fell as I saw the pink ‘bride-to-be’ sash on the floor.

“Am I really gonna marry that guy?” I sighed and threw the sash back on the floor, facing the other side as sleep took over me.

 

a/n: HI ARMY! HI PEOPLE! I KNOW!!! Its been a while...so this is my comeback fanfics~ i'll try my best to update more and also, i didnt abandon 'I am so not in love with you'.. i will try to update both... but in the mean time, enjoy this!!! do comments & upvote later... *hug&kisses*