❝vi❞

Twist of Fate
Please log in to read the full chapter
C H A P T E R  V I  -  T W I S T  O F  F A T E

 

“Uncle Seungcheol, are you okay?” Sangook looked up to his expression and blinked seeing his disbelief look. The young one had to squeeze Seungcheol’s finger to get his attention.

The older one snapped out and looked down before doing a small nod. “Uncle I’m so sorry about what happened. I’ll try my best to avoid fighting with others” Sangook blurted shyly while scratching his head.

He stopped when he felt Seungcheol stopped in his tracks. “What am I hearing?” Seungcheol questioned as he kneeled down on Sangook’s level with a shock on his expression. “Jeez what’s with the sudden change of events? I’m… out of words” Seungcheol slowly told running his fingers through his locks, long sigh escaping his lips. “Uncle, I’m being serious here” Sangook muttered as the latter apologized with a chuckle.

Seungcheol stood up hearing his sister called him. He placed both his hands on his hips looking at his sister approaching them. “Great! The counseling just finished” he stated sarcastically. “I’m really sorry” his sister apologized many times. “If you’re planning to have a child, prioritize him will ya? Noona not all the time I’m available to back you up” he scolded and shook his head in disappointment. “Thank you baby Seungcheol. I owe you this one” his sister cutely told. “Yeah right--”

He widened his eyes when his sister immediately pecked his lips in a brotherly way. He stepped back shocked looking at his sister’s grin. “Hey! What the heck is that?!” he hissed wiping his lips in disgust.

“What? You’re not used to it? I’ve been doing that to you since we’re kids every time I’ll thank you” she reasoned with a shrug. “That was before! We’re adults now noona! People might think weirdly and might suspect our relationship is ” Seungcheol hissed and facepalmed. “No it’s not!” his sister barked. “What is ?” Sangook asked tilting his head. “Adult matter! Don’t listen to our conversation!” the two elders hissed as Sangook huffed and looked away while Seungcheol sends deathly glare to his sister.

“Teacher Choi”

Seungcheol looked around and froze seeing Soojung’s figure from afar. He let out a soft gasp and mentally hit his head. Did she saw my sister kissed me? Oh please no, he thought.

He stopped breathing seeing Soojung moving towards their direction. Each step the rush of panic rises through his body. Maybe she didn’t see us, he thought observing Soojung’s expression. Hopefully she doesn’t, he sighed trying his composure to be normal.

She bowed in front of them and flashed a smile leaving Seungcheol squeal inside. His heartbeat fast seeing Soojung took a quick glance and began talking. “I apologize for what happened today. I didn’t monitor my students properly”

“We should be the ones apologizing to you for we have a kid who’s hard-headed” he spoke and bowed; hopefully he’s acting normal in front of her. “No need for apologies. I’ll do my best to take care of your son and his classmates”

“Okay” he responded. He blinked hearing Soojung coughed. “Let me remind you that we’ll be having our field trip next week” she formally spoke. “Is that so? Sangook didn’t tell me about this matter” I’ll be seeing her more! Must grab the opportunity to get to know her more, he thought his heart jumping excitedly. “It’s a good thing I informed you regarding this matter,” she chuckled nervously.

After that, a long silence. Seungcheol’s sister observing the two silently and sneakily left pulling Sangook with her. The longer

Please log in to read the full chapter