Quit it

Family stick together
Please log in to read the full chapter

He had to say it. He was getting irritated now. He tried before but didnt have the courage. How he missed his friend yugeom, his only friend who was on absent for few weeks. He knew she was looking at him . He gathered all his courage .it was now or never. He breathed in and turned around to the gawking girl

Kook:"will you quit it now !  Its getting on my nerves now" . There was no response ,he turned red and turned back again clearing his throat.

Rose:"aigooo soo cute hahaha". Rose put her head on the table to look at his face . This made jungkook more uncomfortable and he shifted again to hid himself. Where was  yugyeom ?  that was the only thing on his mind.

Its been more than a week they started their class together. Jungkook was so embarassed when she shouted his name in the canteen from the door  the first day she arrived . He thought he was hallucinating and could feel people looking at him but then rose waved at his direction and he knew he was doomed. Eversince that time she was always around him which made jungkook nervous all the time. He wanted to hide. His hyung wasnt there in school and he wanted to go to his mommy but he knew it was childish. He called his friend yugyeom but he was on vacation and won't be back for few more days. Now here she was gwaking at him again.  To make the situation worse for him Students started believing they were dating. Even yugyeom called him to ask because he apparently heard it from BamBam . He hoped the rumour won't bother him and his iu sunbaenim. 

Of course jungkook was afterall a boy . He had his own fantasies and dreams. Dating i.u sunbaenim was one of those dream. He always tried his best. he thought since he is younger than her so he had to be perfect in everything to make her notice him and except him. I.U was a part time vocal teacher in his school. Not to forget she was his sister's friend. The first time jungkook saw her he felt like he was out of his world . He was so happy when he saw her in his house with his sister. But sadly I.U treats him like a younger brother. He was trying hard to show I.U his manly side and come put of the brother -zone. But Rose's presence wasnt helping him at all. 

Jungkook complained to his mother to use her power and expel her . But it was one of his greatest mistake. His mother pampered him and everyone knew she was scary but she rarely showed that side to jungkook. That day he show that side.

Kook:" don't do that.... people think we are dating." Jungkook spoke with his back on rose.

Rose:"Aren't we kookie ? " Jungkook turned around with open mouth and shocked eyes at the girl. 

Rose:"Hahahahahah you are adorable"

Jungkook turned around again swiftly red faced when he realized she was just messing around to see his reaction. She always do that and jungkook always fall for that.

Rose:"

Please log in to read the full chapter