Ride

Family stick together
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rose:"ommaaaaaaaa" ...

 As usual the park home filled up with noise and shouting. It was the weekend and this particular day in the week would be full of noise pollution as the kids are home for the whole day. Bom was with his son watching some series .leetuek was on the breakfast table working on his laptop. Jiyeon was out as she didnt wanted to deal with the siblings speaking of which she was out most of the time which was so unusal of her. The sudden voice ummm more like scream grabbed everyones attention but they werent surprised. They were used to it now , loud voices.

Jimin:"Yaaahhh rose one day my eardrums gonna burst". He scratched his ear in annoyance.

Bom:"my dear believe me leetuek and i are suffering more than you" .Bom rolled her eyes at jimin's remark on the noise and turned her attention to hyperactive rose. Leeteuk couldnt help but agree with Bom .

Bom :"rosie everyone can hear you there is no need for shouting . Calm yourself first and then tell me what is it slowly ." . Bom noticed her daughter was superhappy today and was jumping up and down continously.

Rose jumped in between jimin and her mother. She was holding something on her hands.

Rose:"ommaaaa see what did i get. Tadaaaa  tickets for the amusement park"

Jimin:"jinjja .... Waaah you are amazing." Jimin grabbed the tickets eagerly. He was excited and happy to see the tickets. The siblings were squealing.

Jimin:" there's three ticket. Mom lets go . Its been too as in tooooo long we haven't gone to some theme park together . "

jimin and rose together:"mommy please" . They were using their best weapon (puppy face )at  Bom . They both knew Bom couldnt avoid it. Bom came to them and hugged them.

Bom:" honey i'm so sorry but i am very busy later."

The siblings were very disappointed. Bom could see that and it broke her heart but she was indeed busy that evening.

Bom:"why don't you go out with leetuek ?  He knows this place better than me ".

The siblings face lit up again. Yeah surely they had no problem with it. They were comfortable with leetuek and liked him . Plus he always support them against jiyeon and buy them snacks .

Bom:" leeteuk can you take the kids out tonight ? " Bom shouted to the person across the room working on his laptop.

Lee:" i'm so sorry but i have much work to do . The presentation are up next week and i've to submit my work by tomorrow. So sorry kids. Hope you guys can understand". Leetuek said apologetically.

Rose/jimin:"neh" . Leetuek and Bom both could see how sad they were. They wanted to go for them but their work couldnt be avoided. Rose especially looked so sad because she stood for 2 hours outside the counter to get the ticket. 

jimin:" rose dont worryyour brother will take you there". He winked and rose smiled but he could see the sadness in her eyes. And then there was silence.

Jiyeon:"whats going on why are you all so silent ? " Jiyeon walked in the room confused by the silence because her house was noisy all the time this days. Seeing jiyeon ent

Please log in to read the full chapter