Game

Family stick together
Please log in to read the full chapter

1 2 3 click.... 

Lisa:"are you done pabos ? " lisa shouted

rose:" yaaahhh we are giving you time to prepare yourself for losing" . Rose shouted back. Jiyeon wondered where did this girl get her confidence when she knew her teams condition was worse. Even jimin wondered at his sister's confidence.

Jimin sent the picture to his mom and the trio came out of the booth. They saw an annoyed looking lisa and worried looking seokjin and namjoon. Well soekjin and namjoon were bad at sports , so they were worried, and after looking at jimin at the basket ball game they felt that they are surely gonna lose. Well the loser had some penalty so they were very very worried. If it wasnt for rose and jimin's cuteness they would have never agreed on such match.

Lisa:"whats with the three of you ? Are you guys triple dating each other ?"  . All eyes turned to the three except for namjoon and jin , they knew their condition.

rose:" i knew it.  you  are the real pabo. He is my brother pabo." rose snapped .

lisa:" no wonder both of you are ugly" . Jiyeon couldnt agree more on that.

junhoe:"anyways lets get on with the game. The first one will be shooting." Jimin and rose smiled at the mentioned game

Rose face lit up when she won. She was an ace when it comes to shooting . She was against Bobby. She stuck her tongue out at lisa and gave a cute victory dance.

Second game was miniature golf. It was neck on neck between jimin and junhoe. Eventually junhoe won that round. Lisa showed her own victory dance to rose while rose snickered. The childish fight between lisa and rose was very amising for jin and he was laughing till he heard that he was next . Rose was mad at jin for laughing alone when her team lost so she choosed him as next participant from their group. Namjoon agreed as even he was pissed as to why he would laugh. 

As expected soekjin lost the game against B.I. Namjoon kinda expected , soekjin was bad at games plus it was the opponents turn to decide the game so obvious they would choose the game where they are good at. Lisa danced her victory dance infront of rose again. This time rose lowered her head because she was sure now that they would loss. Only two more game amd the person left were namjoon amd jiyeon . Even if namjoon wins jiyeon would loss. She started feeling nervous thinking about the penalty. 

Lisa:"awww poor baby is giving up already. Look at your face." lisa laughed bringing rose back to reality.

rose:"on your grave. There are still two more game and your already counting your hen before they are hatched . Pity pity." rose just couldnt give up. Lisa was annoyed . Namjoon was impressed by rose. She wasnt giving up even though there was no hope. 

namjoon:"i'll go next" he volunteered . After seeing rose he wanted to make sure they dont lose so bad . He went to pick up the paper with the game they were to play. They decided on it because both the teams (except for lisa and rose )felt  it unfair to choose the game.He was adamant to win this round untill he heard the game name. 

 

 

Soekjin was statued to his place with red face and hand covering his mouth. Jimin covered his face with his hands. Jiyeon couldnt close and eyes from the scenes she just witnessed. Everyone was open mouthed at what just happened. Namjoon was also fixed at his position with his eyes poping out staring at the screen as if he had just seen a ghost. Donghyuk was staring between Namjoon and the screen with shooked face.  Rose on the otherhand was smiling so proudly

Rose:'joonie opppa you did it. ". Rose jumped on namjoon bringing everyone back to reality.

Namjoom realized the situation and lifted rose who was hugging him. He couldnt believe he just won in arcade dancing machine. He turned to see his teammates. They were all red. With the look on their face he could see that he might have won the dancing game but defintely he lost something more. But rose hugged him again and he couldnt care less.

 

 

 

1 2 3 click.. And sent

Everyone was resting before the final game . Honestly they needed a break after what just happened.

Please log in to read the full chapter