lesson

Family stick together
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Rose my beautiful one , my star, my angel , my one and only..."

" oppa stop it. I can't oppa" : Rose giggled while jimin just sighed.

Rose:" i am sorry oppa . I really am. But i have to finish this chapters . M already lagging behind and if i fail in this test Jungkook , Lisa , Yugyeom gonna tease me forever, well maybe not jungkook but defintely the other two. "

Jimin:"okay i got it but can't you make an exception for today."

Rose gave him a " seriously" look.

Jimin:" hufff okay okay i get it." jimin hunched down his shoulder giving up.

Rose:"oppa i am sorry but i will make it up to you. I promise." Rose made a heart sign over her head with her arms.

Jimin pinched his sister cheeks . She was too cute. He was trying to persuade her to accompany him for his lessons. But alas he has to go alone with Jiyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

30 mins later both Jiyeon and Jimin were outside Taehyung's house. Jimin rang the bell . They heard a voice grumbling . Jimin gulped , he knew it was yoongi . He knew Yoongi would be upset at this event.

Yoongi:" aissh , get in here . What a bothersome work. Stop no need for greetings . Just get in and lets be done quickly. And yes you better learn it in as soon as possible that is 2 days 4 days max. If you can't then idc because its not my problem. And you don't disturb us."

 yoongi said it fast and coldly without letting them utter a word. They stood frozen unclear of what just happened. Yoongi grunted showing his annoyance at the pair frozen in their place. Jimin woke up from his strance and pulled jiyeon in. It was not wise to make Yoongi wait and angry.

Jiyeon was just so annoyed at Yoongi for speaking to them that way. She wanted to say something but she heard yoongi grunt and then jimin pulled her in suddenly. After that she just left it . She wasnt in mood of argruing plus her father gave them clear warning" NO COMPLAINTS". She couldnt believe he gave them just 4 days. Who the hell did he think he was. This Jimin couldnt learn anything in a week . Did he think he would be able to teach him tge piece 4 days ??. Plus he was so rude . Can he even teach that stubborn child in 4 days? Plus he didnt even look like he can even play the piano. Nevertheless she sat in the couch beside the piano. It would be interesting to see , it has to be or else she would be stuck here for how long she doesnt know.

 Yoongi:"okay where is the piece." jimin handed him the sheets. "This looks like . What did he think , you guys are in middle school?" Jiyeon was boring hole in his head . He was insulting her kyuhyuns piece. " Anywaz not my problem. Let me play it first, its been long i didnt play anything. So let me warm up a bit." 

Jiyeon scoffed . Great he hasnt played anything for long just great. Yoongi didnt miss her expressions. He looked at her directly giving her the ill kill you looks. It was dangerous, and she backed off a little.

She distracted herself from the gaze with her phone . She was about to text Eunji when she heard one of the most beautiful sound. She looked up. The yoongi that  was infront of her was a complete different person. The music , it was the same she heard it before but the way he played it was mesmerizing and she was truly mesmerized. She noticed he was playing a different song, a lullaby .  It made it beautiful. She got goosebumps. The music , she remembers it now.  It was her mothers . She use to play for her when she was a toddler, she doesnt remember what song she played but for her it was beautiful, it was her mom . "Baby play for me when you grow up" . For her that was the only memory she had of her mother ( her mother died when she was very young ). That was the reason she took up paino classes. "OMMA " she whispered .

She didnt realize she was crying. She was too much into the music. She was looking straight ahead of her looking at the person infront of her play. The music evoked something in her that she has been trying to hide for so long, her mothers memory. She missed her mom and yes she was craved for her love though she didnt get much time to spend time with her. She was too busy trying to stay strong for her dad. Now all she wa

Please log in to read the full chapter