Enemies or not

Family stick together
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyeon:" Are you seriously not getting it or you are doing it on purpose to annoy me."  smack, jiyeon smacked jimin on his arm. She was losing her patience. They have been stuck in that piece for two hours.

jimin:"ouch, its not my fault that you are a bad teacher."  Jimin rubbed his arm .

*Smack* 

Jimin:"ouch." Stop it" . Jimin hit her back .

Jiyeon:"ouch". 

Suddenly the room filled up with loud curses, ouches and smacking sound.

Leeteuk:"what is going on here?"  Leetuek came through the door as their voices got louder.

" He/She started it. Me!! no you started it ".  Jimin and jiyeon said together while pointing at each other and then back at themselves . They started argruing again.

Leetuek:"omg children stop it  ..what m i gonna do with both of you aissshh" . He rubbed his head. " Care to explain what exactly is going in here".

Jiyeon and Jimin started babbling together trying to explain and blaming each other.

Leetuek:"stop it both of you . One at a time . Jiyeon start". He commanded. 

Jiyeon:" Kyuhyun oppa wants me to teach this child the music he composed. Being a good student and HUMAN BEING ( she asserted on that word while glaring at jimin who just scoffed) Well i was doing that but this idiot is just annoying me and is not learning it properly in purpose."

Leetuek looked confused nevertherless said  okay. He sgifted his eyes towards jimin for his side of the story.

Jimin cleared his throat before speaking:" Well i know i am behind scheduled for this music so hyung told me to learn it from her. I of course didnt wanted to learn from her but being a GOOD HUMAN BEING AND  AN OBEDIENT DONGANSENG (it was his turn to assert on that word while glaring at jiyeon back who just folded her arms and slouched in annoyance) i came to her. But she doesnt teach me properly and yells at me everytime . Its not my fault that she is a bad teacher. But again being a GOOD WELL MANNERED BOY i was patient and she started smacking me. "  Jimin was proud of his explaination.

Jiyeon:" well mannered boy my ." 

jimin :"do you even have an you flat cardboard".

Jiyeon :" well excuse me , you size head".

They started arguing again.

Leetuek :" I said STOP IT" he shouted at them and at once they became silent . It was the first time he yelled."First of all where are your manners . And the l

Please log in to read the full chapter