Yingyang

Family stick together
Please log in to read the full chapter

jimin's pov

So basically jimin was not enjoying his week at all. He wasn't ready for a broken nose , new school , new house and hell of a new ugly sister . But jimin had to stay strong . He loved his mom and yeah he saw what she did and what she could do for him and rose. He knew his mom was a strong lady raising him and rose alone. He understood that she needed someone for her . They loved their father and their father loved them very very much but he understood that their parents were not happy in each other's company. So he kinda expected the divorce and was cool about it. He believed everyone had the right to love and be loved by someone they want.

But it didnt go well for rose as it did for him. Rose was devastated with the divorce . She was lost for a week in her room. It broke jimin's heart . He loved his sister so much. Her sister was everything he had . Though their parents loved them they were always busy so jimin basically grew rose on his own till they were separated. He was with her in all her happy and sad days . He could do anything to protect her which would often lead to trouble.

Their pranks were going worse and the neighbouhood and the school started complaining . Thus their parents decided to send jimin to his grandparent's home for studies . Rose and jimin's grandparents were in korea . So jimin studied in korea in boarding school while rose stayed with her mom studying in australia. When they reunite for school breaks it would be hectic for everyone . Even though they both grew up (jimin 21 rose 19) their attics and pranks were the same. The inseparable monster duo.  Jimin loved his sister so much he felt as if rose was his daughter instead of his sister.even for a week holiday he would fly up to meet her . Their parents eventhough separated were well paid off so they didnt mind it plus they were happy to see them close.

Jim knew that their mom's sudden relationship would break Rose's heart. Rose was like a tender flower . Yeah she was a prankstar but it was because of her childlike innocence.. She would always plot childish plans to reunite her parents which jimin would carefully shrug off without her noticing.

Rose came a day early then her mom to meet jimin. Her mom was stuck on a meeting but rose couldn't wait a day longer so she just flew to korea on her own .

They were having such a nice time with jimin . She still lacked in korean language but that made it unique and cute. He showing her around since rose rarely comes to korea and  they did lots of shopping (rose's fav ).they were enjoying until they met jiyeon and what happened next.Jimin knew Rose would be sad about it. Even he was surprise by it  . But he was more worried about her

Please log in to read the full chapter