Meet the neighbours

Family stick together
Please log in to read the full chapter

Leetuek rang the doorbell. Bom was carrying some flowers for the host family. Leetuek told them that it was a family barbaque party  with just three family including them. 

Leetuek:'princess relax . Its going to be fun.' Leetuek smiled at jiyeon after realizing she was spacing out again. 

*wah now i'm your princess again* jiyeon thought inside while just smiling sarcarsticly at her father .

leetuek understood her action so he backed off . Bom saw the tension between them so he came and handed the flowers to jiyeon.

Bom:'a beautiful flower deserves to be in the hands of an equally beautiful lady. Jiyeonsii why don't you give them the flowers instead .Don't you think lee '... Leetuek nodded in agreement while putting his arm around jiyeon as if he is proud of her. (he was actually proud of her all day all night ).

The door opened revealing a beautiful yet cold face lady. 

Jess:'ohh hey welcome welcome. Honey they are here ' . Jessica hugged everyone while welcoming them inside. Jessica's husband younho appeared from the kitchen to welcome them.

jess:' omo jiyeon growing beautiful day by day .this is the first time you are visiting our house right. Well eunji is in the back why don't you join her' 

Jiyeon nodded happily and rushed out.

Jess:' and who do we have here. Ahhh so pretty like a rose are you a rose ? ' jessica pointed at the flower in her arm.

rose chuckled and answered. 'not a rose . I'm a full proof human ' rose answered proudly earning a sweet smile from everyone from her cuteness.

jess:' And you must be the handsome jimin. I heard you dance very well you can partner with my sons . They like dancing too. ' .. Jimin was happy hearing that he liked people who had equal passion in dancing as him.

After introducing they went out to the backyard. It was a beautiful chic and sophisticated equally matching jessica's image. Their they saw few more people. Two more adults and kids around jiyeon, rose and jimin's age.jiyeon was talking happily with a girl around her age while sipping on some coke.

Jess:'everyone meet our new neighbour . Jimin , rose you are new so let me introduce you to everyone. ' . She lead both of them to a beautiful lady who looks like her. 'This is my neighbour and twin sister taeyeon, her husband Himchan '  .

Himchanhighfived the siblings while teayeon hugged them. '

Tae:nice to meet you guys . I hope we can be good friends' 

Please log in to read the full chapter