New home

Family stick together
Please log in to read the full chapter

LJiyeon sighed as she looked at the last piece of the cloth from her cupboard. She closed her luggage and looked around her room. It was empty. Everything was transferred to her new home. She wanted to cry . She had lots of memory with the room . She was disturbed by a knock on the door.

Lee:"princess are you ready".  Jiyeon nodded not looking at her father. Jiyeon still havent talked properly with her father. He seemed busy always with relocating and his own office work and of course trying to impress those monsters.

Jiyeon took her bag and headed out the door. She paused looked back to have a last look of the room and sighed heavily. 

 Leeteuk was observing jiyeon . He knew exactly how jiyeon was feeling. He wanted to hug his princess but jiyeon was avoiding him. More like he was avoiding jiyeon. He saw how heavily jiyeon walked with her head down . He could feel those invisible tears from her eyes . Jiiyeon never cried infront of him he knew she was always trying to stay strong for him . The sight walking infront of him was heartbreaking . It broke him . As jiyeon could open the car door. 

Lee:" jiyeon" .it was more like a murmur , but jiyeon heard him and stopped . She felt leeteuk turning her around to face him. He hugged her.

Lee:" jiyeonaah i'm sorry. Jiyeonaah m sorry if you want to complain then let it out don't control yourself. If you want to hit your appa hit me. Jiyeonnah . Jiyeonnah m really sorry for avoiding you. But i was scared that you would be so mad at me. I was scared to see you mad at me that i avoid you . I'm so sorry for being selfish. Jiyeonaah i'm a bad father a selfish father m so sorry"

Leetuek heard a loud sob . It was jiyeon crying loudly  in his arm . It broke his heart. It was after a long time he heard her crying .The last time was like when 10 years ago. He realized how much jiyeon was hurting all along. He felt so guilty and wanted to protect his princess. He could do anything for her this moment even if it meant giving up his happiness. Not realizing he started crying as well.

Lee:" jiyeonnah if you are unhappy with my new relationship... i'll stop...it..." you matter the most to me"

jiyeon:" Pabo appa.. " jiyeon looked up to wipe his father's tears. " appa i was being selfish too i wanted you all for myself .I'm sorry... . But i saw how happy you were with Bom.  Appa i'll try.. Your happiness also matters the most to me"

Lee:"are you sure you can ? " leeteuk asked worriedly. Inside he was happy to hear because he loved Bom. She made him feel special and new.

Jiyeon:"yes" jiyeon smiled with her eyes full of tears. "lets go"  

lee:"okay if you say so . We'll all give it a try for two months if you have any problem in that period i'll  be there afterall family stick together."

leetuek was so happy now . He felt like he removed some weight from his heart. He felt light and happy . He ruffled jiyeons hair and wiped her tears. And moved to open the door for her.

Ji

Please log in to read the full chapter