Ego

Family stick together
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyeon was feeling guilty. She was scared. She didnt move from her position . She prayed for jimin. She was too shocked to move . She just hoped that jimin would be fine. What will their parents think of her . What will the society think of her now. And then she remembered Rose. She knew Rose was sensitive when it came to jimin . She searched for her with her eyes. She was worried . She was worried for both of them. She then saw Rose with taehyung. Taehyung was carassing Rose's hair amd Rose looked well. She was glad. But jimin ??  . Some guys she doesnt remember their face and took jimin and locked themselves in one room. She was worried and took all her strength to get up and look for jimin.

Eunji:" Don't worry jiyeon. Sit here.". Eunji hold jiyeon. But jiyeon shook off her hands off her and started to get up .

Eunji:"jiyeonnah trust me. Jimin will be fine yoongi oppa knows very well how to deal with such situation. "

Jiyeon stopped when she heard the name. It sounded familiar.

Jiyeon:"who ???? "

Eunji:" Yoongi oppa.. The green hair guy .He lives here with tae."

Jiyeon looked so confused. She didnt know that  someone lived here with taehyung and his family. She then remembered ,once taehyung told them about how his cousin ate his lunch. Perhaps its him . But she remembered that his name was soekjin.

Eunji:" look i know you are confused . Here have some water you look like you need some blood in your body. Or do you want to drink actual blood ??? "

jiyeon laughed softly and gulped down the water in one go. She was that nervous.

eunji:"i wonder how did he fell into the pool. "

Jiyeon tensed and stiffened. Should she tell her best friend. What if she starts hating her for that. She couldnt lose her friend.

Jiyeon:"i..."

Eunji:"but it happened for a good cause " eunji cut her friend and smiled . Jiyeon was so confused.

eunji:"you are worried for them ,i know it. Your sister side is slowly building up".

Jiyeon frowned at the sentence. Was it true ??  It can't be. But she really wanted to check on jimin. She was fighting with her thoughts.

Jiyeon:"ummm i'll get some more water" . She stood up and walked in the house . Should she look for jimin ?? She was confused but eventually made her mind to drink water and then go for jimin . She was thirsty like hell and the confusion and nervousness wasn't helping her at all. She walked towards the kitchen and filled her glass with water. She started gulping down the water. One two three glass of water. She was too nervous. She was about to have her fourth glass when.

"easy there . You are going to deprive us of water" .Jiyeon startled at the voice choked on the water. She turned to the voice to find a pale guy looking at her. He was so pale and the light green hair colour was pretty adding to his contrast . She remembered her friend mention yoongi oppa. She figured that maybe this guy is yoongi. Yoongi. That name sounded familiar. Where have she heard it. She doesnt like being confused.

Yoongi:"how do you know jimin ?  What are you to him ? "

Jiyeon was confused again she frowned " he is my father's gf's son".

yoongi:" ohhh so you are that infamous park jiyeon." Not bad".  jiyeon grew frustrated . Her infamous ??? .The guys face was blank and cold. The guy was judging her and she didnt li

Please log in to read the full chapter