Back to it

Family stick together
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunji:"you are spacing out a lot you know" eunji pushed jiyeon lightly when she didnt get a reply.

jiyeon:" huh... Did you say something ? "

eunji:" uhhh duhhh" 

jiyeon:" sorry "

jiyeon:" hey i just remembered , how could you dump me so unexpectedly."  . Jiyeon whined.

eunji:" i shouldnt have broken your strance. Look jiyeon i'm sorry i really am. My grandmother called us . So my family had to go along with tae's family. "

jiyeon :" so that means both your families went ?? "

eunji :"yep, not just us our whole family as in my cousins  from my moms side not just taehyung."

jiyeon :"ohhh... Still you should have informed me"

eunji:" i am sorry huff"

jiyeon :"wait a minute isnt yoongi related to you ?  But i saw him that evening. Isnt he suppose to attend with you guys."

Eunji laughed loudly earning few annoyed stares from the students. Jiyeon hit her lightly to make her stop. She didnt liked to be stared.

Eunji :"sorry again" . Eunji gave her famous eyesmile which was enough for jiyeon to melt down.

eunji:" no yoongi is not our cousin". She laughed again when she saw jiyeon's expression. Jiyeon was surprised very much surprised. 

eunji:" look i know you have questions but its not the time plus he doesnt like us talking about him. If he comes to know that i'm telling people about him nevertheless even know him, i am dead."  

eunji stuck out her tongue pretending to be dead.Jiyeon was more surprised . Her eyes grew yet bigger . Yoongi sounded dangerous.Eunji laughed out again . Jiyeon just scowled at her.

eunji:"your expressions... Hahah i wish i.u was here now to see it." Jiyeon smacked her playfully.

eunji:"still you know you got to spend more time with your brother and sister. "

jiyeon :" they are not my brother and sister". 

eunji:"oh really , because i heard that you guys enjoyed a lot from jin oppa and..". 

kriingg the bell rang .

eunji :"yaay lets go lunch time". Eunji smiled .

Jiyeon :" go ahead i'll come later." 

Actually jiyeon was confused because she did enjoy that night but still she couldnt admit it. She was relieved when the bell rang because she was scared to hear the truth. She couldnt admit that being with Jimin and Rose was getting warmer. No, this couldnt be. She didnt like them and they didnt like her. She made her decision to not mix love with fun. She assured herself that it was just fun and nothing to do with getting closer. When she made up her mind she got up to go to the canteen .

She was walking when she bumped into someone making jiyeon fall but he caught her before she hit the ground. She saw his face and it was beautiful. New face she guessed . She blushed when she saw him staring at her eyes. She got up quickly bringing the person back to reality.

One person:" uhh so sorry sorry" the person stuttered. His voice. Jiyeon melted at his deep voice. It was intimadating as both of them were stuck in starin

Please log in to read the full chapter