Perfectly planned life

Family stick together
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyeon had a habit of planning everything . From her food to her dress to her day to her future everything was planned. But what was happening just now wasn't in her plan at all.

Time to time she would just look at those evil siblings. Yes evil atleast according to her. There they sat handcuffed to their chair well she was handcuffed to a chair as well. They were neck to neck with each other so basically the manager had to tie them to avoid any further accidents.

flashback

r: 'how dare you hit my brother again' ...  rose shouted at her while pulling jiyeon's hair.

Ouch jiyeon exclaimed while trying to free herself from rose's grip. But rose was too strong. Jiyeon then started pulling rose hair. 

J:'stop it !  You guys will be jailed for this . My dad won't leave you guys'  jiyeon started yelling while pullings rose hair.

R:' my mom's gonna kill your father after she put you in jail for trying to murder my brother' 

It was such a mess . The girls started kicking their legs and shouting while trying to hit each other while the hotel managers were holding them back. That's how they were handcuffed to the chairs.

*flashback end*

Three of them were wearing hotel tee and pyjama as jiyeon's dress was destroyed and jimin's was covered in blood.Rose she just felt like wearing so she just asked one extra for her.

Jimin had bandage on his nose . Jiyeon didnt intend to break his nose . What she did was momentary action. 

Jiyeon saw them giggling again amd having fun among themselves. Its looked like they completely forgot what just happened . They were back to their world wispering and giggling at whatever interesting topic they were talking.They even didnt noticed jiyeon's presence. Suddenly jiyeon heard them conversing.

R:'oppa does it hurt so bad ? '

Jim:' aniya, it hurts but my rose's smile heals everything''

r:'then i'll keep on smiling for my oppa'  .Rose showed a big smile.

jim:' waah i'm suddenly so strong should i break this handcuffs ? '

r:' noooooo.... Mom would be so unhappy and oppa will hurt himself again'.Rose pouted while jimin just laughed

 Jiyeon knew jimin was in pain but he looked so happy in his sister's company. He was acting so strong to make rose happy.

Suddenly jiyeon felt sad and lonely . She looked at those sibling pair. They looked so happy and carefr

Please log in to read the full chapter