Chapter 9

Intimacy

 

Hana's POV

I have no other choice but to follow what's right, I think marriage wouldn't be bad at all. Maybe this guy is nice and perhaps he can make my days brighter because I can't bear to lived like this fear and worries anymore, I need someone I can trust and someone who can comfort me. 

So today we're having our engagement party, they're rushing us both because they had to in order to save me from all these dept that my parents left. I know these people want to see a good future ahead of me and I'm thankful for that. 

Besides my fiance and future husband to be is super gorgeous, I think I might fall in love with him but yet I don't really know him. We bearly talk when we're meeting up and he picked me up from school a few times but he didn't say a word with me. Maybe he's just a man with a few words. 

"Why didn't you invite your friends?" Kazuma asked. 

I blinked a few times, "My friends? You mean the guys we met in the restaurant a few weeks ago?"I asked. 

He nodded, "Yeah, why didn't you invite them?"

I sighed, honestly I haven't been talking to Taehyung and Jungkook for two weeks since they met Kazume by accident. Taehyung is still giving me cold shoulders, he just ignored me and as for Jungkook, he smiles when he see me but he never talk to me anymore. 

I tried to approach them but they just seem like they don't want to be my friend anymore. I tried to explain to them but they didn't even listen to me, if only they knew why I agree to do this. 

"They're not my friends anymore."I said. 

Kazuma raised a brow, "And why is that?"He asked. 

I pouted, "I guess they got mad that I didn't tell them about the marriage thing and my secret." I said. 

Kazuma scoffed, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him as everyone around us cheer and tease the both of us for being the couple they want us to be. There's actually nothing going on between us, we don't develop feelings towards each other yet but he knows how to entertain the guests. 

"Perhaps they're jealous because now you're engaged to a handsome guy like me."Kazuma smirked. 

I let go of his embrace, "Don't be so arrogant, I know you're good looking and all but I don't like marrying someone who is full of themselves."I said. 

His eyes widened, "That's really honest of you. I think I might get used to it since you're my soon to be wife. I'm pretty sure we're gonna make cute babies." Kazuma said making me cringe so hard. 

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up."

"I think you're blushing."He giggled. 

"No I'm not."

Things were awkward between us but because of this engagement party, he starts to talk to me and being playful. I can't wait to see more sides of him. 

So after the engagement party is done, I am now officially tired and ran out of energy. I was wearing heels and heavy makeup with a ton of hairspray for my curls. I'm not used to all that and it's not comfortable at all.

After I put on my pajamas, I heard a knock on my apartment door. "Who's knocking on my door at 10pm?"I muttered. 

Slowly I open the door and Taehyung stands there with his hands inside of his pockets. He smiled "Can I come in?"He asked. 

I nodded in confusion, so now he decided to talk to me again since these past few weeks he was ignoring me. 

"What do you want?" I asked. 

He sit on my couch and rested his head on it, "I heard you got engaged today? So how was it?"He asked. 

I gulped, how on earth did he know about this? "How did you find out?"I asked. 

He crossed his arms while looking at me with the are-you-kidding-me look, "I saw someone posted it on social media and I just wanted to say congratulations hope that your marriage for next year becomes brighter."He faked a smile. 

This dude is really confusing me. 

"Okay? Should I say thank you or what because you didn't sound genuine at all."I said. 

He stands up, "I didn't sound genuine because I can't be the guy for you and I didn't talk to you these past few weeks because I was hurting inside and I couldn't just look at you without being angry and wanted to punch someone. But I guess you didn't tell me before that you're already in a relationship maybe because you want to keep it private. I understand that but thinking about it, I couldn't bear to lose you as a friend too."

I stand there looking like a complete idiot, I was suprised with his words and all these time he likes me? How can I not noticed that? 

"But why do you choose me? You could get any girl you possibly want, I don't think I'm good enough for you."I said. 

He shook his head and looked away, "It's up to you, whatever your opinion is doesn't bother to me anymore. You belong to someone now so why did you even bother to ask me that question." He said. 

He walked to the door and open it, "Oh and for the record, I didn't choose you, no one can control their feelings when they see someone they like and adore. It just happened." 

He closed the door, I didn't know how to react or should I just let it slide and just be friends with him or just never talk to him anymore. This is so complicated. 

Anyways, let's just focus on the important things like the marriage and how to get my life together. 

"Taehyung ah~ mianhae."