Chapter 2

Intimacy

*LUNCH BREAK*

“Hana, you wanna go get lunch together?”I asked her.

She furrowed her eyebrows and rolled her eyes, “Okay, let’s go get lunch dear cousin from other universe perhaps because I forgot that we’re related.”She said with her arms crossed.

I giggled, “You can’t trust any of these bastards here, they only want one thing from a girl and you know exactly what they want..”I said.

She shrugged, “I can take care of myself, I’m pretty defensive.”She said it proudly.

I blew hot air to my fringe, “Whatever, let’s go get something to eat cause I’m starving..Let’s go cousin..”I laughed.

She shook her head.. “Alright..”

While we’re eating our lunch, the guys just can’t stop checking her out. Like they’re staring at her like she’s a freaking prey or something. Man if only I can punch all of them.

“Wait….sorry uhmm..what’s your name again?”She asked while chewing her ramen.

I sighed disbelief, “Are you being serious right now? How on earth can you forgot your own cousin’s name?”I scoffed.

She rolled her eyes, “Yah! We’re not even real cousins..You’re the one who told everyone in the class that I’m your cousin..but like thank God, you didn’t say I’m your sister or…that will be obvious..”

I just watch her eating without replying to her.

“YAH! Are you gonna tell me your name or what?”She said.

God! How dumb can this girl be. I have my name tag on my uniform and she can’t even tell. Does she even have eyes.

“You’re dumb as hell, Min Hana.”I said.

She glared at me, “You’re rude as hell..”She pouted.

“Okay.. fair enough but if you don’t want me being rude to you then you should use your brain, I hope it functions well..”I said.

“YAH!”

I chuckled, “Whatever….see ya later..I’m gonna go now.”I said then I left her.

I was walking down the hall, then I heard Jungkook’s voice coming from the studio. Man, he can sings very well. He have an amazing voice, no wonder all the girls in this school admire him so much.

I knocked on the door so that he knows I arrived, “oh hyung! You already ate your lunch?”He asked.

I nodded and hummed ‘hmm.’ Then I took a seat right next to him. “So how’s your new song that you’re working on?”I asked.

He smiled and clapped cheerfully, “I’m almost done hyung! And of course I can’t wait for you to listen to it.You’ll be the first one to listen to my first song ever..”He said with so much excitement.

I rubbed his hair playfully, “I can’t wait..”I smiled.

 

Hana’s POV

Jeez that guy is confusing and rude at the same time. Who does he think he is, introducing himself as my cousin even though I just met him like a minute ago.

I shook my head and just ignore the fact that he was so rude to me just now, “I was just asking what his name because I forgot..jeez…”I murmured.

I eyed him as he left the cafeteria, “I need to follow where this dude is going..he’s in a hurry though..hmm..”. I stood up and immediately followed him behind his back without him noticing.

He was walking down the hall way and we both heard a voice of an angel, “woahh..who’s voice is this?”I whispered to myself.

I think I am falling in love with this voice, it sounds like a male’s voice.. “Wait what I’m doing?..I need to know where he’s going..and why does he seems in a hurry.”

So I followed him the he stopped in front of a studio. My squinted my eyes, “There’s a studio in this school? Huh I didn’t know that.”

I watched him went inside..but when he opened the door, I saw a young man greeting him. He looks like the same age as us and he’s cute. “Oh am I blushing right now?” I wanted to see the boy again but Taehyung closed the door.

I sighed and ruffled my hair, “Goddamnit..”

“Ohh…now I remember his name.. Kim Taehyung hehehehe”I giggled.

I was wondering who that boy is, the one in the studio. Man he does have an amazing voice matches with his angelic features. I bet he is Taehyung’s best friend?

I shrugged and left the place.

Our classes are finish for today, so I gather all my books and put them inside my locker.

“Hi..”

I jumped in surprise and turn around, “Yah! You scared me!”I slapped his arm.

He raised an eyebrow, “Ouch…that kinda hurts..”

“Well you deserve that.”I rolled my eyes.

He clucked his tongue, “I helped you and this is how you repay me?”He asked.

What?! Am I hearing this boy correctly? He helped me what? I didn’t want his help to begin with.

“Woahh wow dude, who was the one who told everyone that we’re cousins and let’s be real here....you helped me because I caught you laughing at me. You didn’t do it heartily..”I said.

He mocked at me, “Yah..you’re new here. And from now on I’m your boss and you need to follow my advice. A small girl like you can’t live alone in this school..you wanna know the truth about the senior guys in this school huh?”

I shook my head, “Why should I care? I’m not here to flirt with anyone or even to date anyone or hook up with anyone from this school. I’m here because uhmmm well personal reasons..that it’s non of your business.”I said and then left.

Omg! That boy is getting on my nerve. Boss?! Seriously. This boy got to be kidding me.

I hissed and grabbed my books so I can leave this hell hole, it’s just the first of school and one boy already making my life miserable. If I date someone, or if any of the guys here try to hook up with me, it’s not any of his concern after all. GOSH!

I sit on the bench and while waiting for my mother to pick me up, I pull out my earphones and phone to listen to some good music.

“ipgae maemdoneun mareul samkil su eopseo
It’s not fine
Ah ah ah ah it’s not fine”

Man this song is amazing and the lyrics are beautifully written.

Suddenly, I felt someone took one of my earphone off. I turn to my left and found a guy with dark hair, doe eyes and cute lips. My eyes widened, wait isn’t this the guy I saw inside the studio just awhile ago?

“Uhm??? Can I help you?”I asked.

He smiled and shook his head, “I like this song too..”He said.

I nodded awkwardly, “Yeah..it’s my favorite song. I can listen to it like everyday. It brightens my mood.”

He hummed “Hmm.” Then he stands up and bow politely at me, “Nice meeting you noona..My name is Jeon Jungkook.”

Wow finally I met someone who is a decent human being in this school.

“Oh it’s nice meeting you too..Jungkook..at first I thought we’re the same age.”I giggled.

He shook his head innocently, “Aniya, you’re Taehyung’s classmate right?Yeah exactly..Hyung told me a lot about you today..when I was at the studio hanging out with him..”

My eyes widened, “Hyung?! Wait…are you guys related or? Just friends?”I asked.

He blinked innocently, “Noona…why are you such in shocked? And yes I am related to Taehyung. We’re cousins but we lived in the same roof and he’s like my real big brother..”He smiled and pointed his index finger to a boy who is currently standing beside a silver car.

“Oh ..”

Jungkook waved his hand in front of my face, “Noona..you cussed just now..is there something wrong?”He asked.

I shook my head and smiled, “Nope, nothing’s wrong.. everything is fine..hmm I need to go to the bathroom first..gotta empty my bladder.” Then I sprinted away from them.