Chapter 11

Intimacy

Taehyung's POV 

All these time, she living alone all by herself and the marriage. She was hiding something from me, I knew it there's something going on with her but she didn't tell me and now that I know, I need to do something. 

"Pick up you little prick."I said while waiting for Kazuma to pick up his phone. I can easily get his phone number since we had a little conversation before the engagement party. I bumped into him when I was inside the bar drinking. 

"Hello?"Kazuma answered. 

I sighed, finally after five rings he decided to answer my phone call. "We need to talk, come meet me at cafe eleven like in five minutes."I said then I end the call. 

So I waited there inside the cafe with my legs crossed and my hands inside my jacket. This prick better comes or I'll call him again until he answers. 

After waiting for ten more minutes, the boy shows up. I gestured him to come over to my seat.

"So I bet you know everything about Hana by now."I said. 

His brows furrowed, "What do you mean?"

I shook my head disbelief, why he's acting like he doesn't know anything about Hana "Her family."I said. 

He nodded and looked away, "So she told you about the debt?"He asked. 

Hana is a girl filled with mysteries and it's really hard for her to open up to someone but I get that because of what she's been through. And her telling me about her family's secret really makes me feel like I have to something in order to help her. 

"So you promise that you help her to pay the debt? Am I correct?"I asked. 

He smirked, "Why do you care? It's none of your business, she's mine after all. I can take care of her."He confidently said. 

I raised a brow, I stare at him closely "It's not over yet, you both ain't married yet and that means I still have time to stop the marriage. I don't trust you enough to be with Hana."I warned. 

He laughed, "Are you kidding me? So what do you think you're gonna do about that? You do know I have a strong family background right? I can just stop you by snapping my finger."He said. 

I nodded, "Yeah apparently you're right but you see I didn't talk to Hana because I got sad that you both gonna get married, you know I just found out who my parents are last week. My dad owns the I.T company and my mother? Let's just say she's the best lawyer of Seoul. Kim On Li?"I smirked. 

Yeah that's right boy, I'm winning here and I can get her now because I know you two are not even in love with each other. This is all arranged marriage. 

I stand up and kick the table a little, "Oh and note that if you do something to hurt Hana. You know what I'm gonna do to you."

These past few weeks, Mrs Jeon told me that my parents are ready to see me and I got confused about she meant. I thought my parents died in car accident or something. But it was all a made up story just to protect my dad's work and my mom's too. 

Flashback, 

"Taehyung ah~ your parents are here."Mrs Jeon said. 

I saw them sitting at the couch looking so glad when they made eye contact with me. After all these years I thought they were dead. How can they leave me?

"My TaeTae all grown up, look at you so handsome and tall."A woman who kinda looks like a female version of me pointed it out and at this point I really can't say anything. I was speechless and confused. 

"We will explain it to you about what's going on. You see the thing is. We had to leave all these years because it's too dangerous for you. It's because of our work. We both had hard times and threaten messages from various people. We need to protect you because you were so little.So we left you.."My dad said. 

"We left you for good TaeTae. We didn't contact you or anything because that was the only way to protect you. And now you're big enough. We finally get to meet you but I just want you to know that all these years. We were watching you growing up, you just didn't notice that."She smiled. 

Suddenly I remember, "Dude let's go."Jungkook called. 

I got distracted because I saw a woman who I think I've seen before but I couldn't remember.

"Mom?"I said. 

She smiled and nodded, "Yes Tae Tae . I'm your mother."

After all the talking, finally now I know why...

Both of my parents work are crazy. 

"Undercovers?"