Chapter 13

Intimacy

Last night I spent time with Taehyung, we had a great time together. He took me to abandoned places and we ate dinner together after being adventurous and brave enough to tour around abandoned places some of those places might be haunted too but Taehyung is one brave boy, being with him makes me feel so secure and happy. 

I woke up and squinted my eyes a bit because of the sun light that entered inside my room. Then, Kazuma entered my room with a little knock. He smiled and gave me a glass of milk. It's weekend and I have nothing to do today, Kazuma is probably going to outstation for like business travel or something. I mean he's always busy. What can I expect from a business family's son. 

He patted my head, "Do you have a great sleep last night?" He asked. 

I nodded with a smile, "Yeah I was in dreamland and I dreamed something nice that I don't want to wake up from it." I said. 

He pouted, "What is it that makes you don't wanna wake up? I hope you know that your fiance loves you so much." He said. 

My awkwardly rubbed my neck, he's probably joking about the love part. 

"I dreamt about unicorns." I said and it made him laugh. 

He shook his head and went out. 

Well the truth is, I dreamt about Taehyung. I saw him standing at the altar and me walking. He was smiling and before I was going to say I do. I woke up. I couldn't even continue my dream. 

I sighed, "Wake up to the reality Hana, it was just a dream."I murmured. 

I went down stairs once I showered and put on some comfortable clothes, as expected Kazuma left already. I moved out from my stupid apartment like yesterday apparently because Kazuma insisted to. He wanted me and him spend more time with each other in the same roof so we can get to know each other but he's not even here when I wanted to talk to him. 

I saw a letter on the kitchen table. 

Hana ah, I'm going to Milan today gonna attend a business meeting. Please take care and have some delicious breakfast that I ordered for you. Enjoy the pancakes and strawberry smoothies. I love you!

He should've told me earlier when he was inside of my room that he's leaving to Milan. I pouted, it sort of making me sad and lonely when I have to be alone in this big condominium. It's too big for only a one young man living that's Kazuma. 

"Rich people" I sighed. 

After I finished my breakfast, I decided to roam around the place and I saw a lot collections of music albums. "He really love bands." I smiled. 

Suddenly my phone rang so I pick it up because it's Taehyung. 

"Hey where are you?"He asked. 

"Oh Taehyung ah, I forgot to tell you that I moved out from my apartment yesterday."I said. 

"Okay? So where are you living right now?" He asked. 

"With Kazuma. I'm in his condominium right now. Here is where I start my new life."I sighed. 

I didn't hear him saying anything because he ended the call. I shrugged and just the television, I'm bored and this place is a really quiet. After hours and hours of watching the television I decided to turn it off and went for a walk outside. 

It was pretty chill outside, everything is so nice to look at and suddenly I saw a familiar figure outside of a convenient store. I smiled and waved my hand at him, "Yah Taehyung!" I called him then he looked at me and gave me a nod so I approached him immediately. 

"Hey.."I greeted. 

He gave me a small smile, "As expected he lives around here right?" He asked. 

I nodded, "Yeah, he owns this big condominium." I said. 

If Taehyung is around this neighborhood meaning that he lives around here too. 

My brows furrowed, "Do you happen to lived around here too?" I asked and he nodded. My guess was right, Jesus Christ! Does this mean Taehyung is also from a rich family because this neighborhood only rich people can afford living here. 

"Actually I lived with my aunt and uncle that is Jungkook's parents. My parents they uhmm left and until now I really don't know what happened to them and besides just to think about it makes me depressed."He said. 

I can feel pain when he said, I didn't know that me and Taehyung have the same thing going on with our lives. I miss my parents too but my issue is different from him because I actually know what happened to my parents. 

"Let's not talk about triggering topics. So you have plans after this?" I asked. 

He nodded, "Yeah I'm planning a plan to not let you marry that jerk." He said. 

I laughed and slightly elbowed him, "Stop it, this is my only hope and I'm pretty sure that one day you and Kazuma will get along." I said. 

He sighed and rolled his eyes at me, "Hana stop saying irrelevant stuff, you don't even have feelings for this guy so why are you acting like you're in love with him and that you know everything about him." He said. 

At some point he did make sense but I don't want to lived in a scary world anymore. 

"How many times do I have to make you understand that I need to marry him." I said. 

He clucked his tongue, "As many times as you can and as many times as I can say that I love you and I will not let you marry that guy because he's not the only man who can save you. He doesn't deserve you Hana and for sure deep down inside you know that." He said.

My eyes widened, I gulped and looked away. 

He cupped my cheeks to make me look at him, "Hana, I love you." He said. 

I stared into his eyes and this moment right now made me feel so emotional right now. I'm so confused with my life, I can't even choose which direction. I only see Taehyung as my brother but I also develop feelings for him. Kazuma is my fiance and we're gonna get married soon but Taehyung is my friend and he confessed his feelings towards me.

The day will come when me and Kazuma become husband and wife, I will break Taehyung's heart and I don't want to see him suffer because of me. 

I sighed, "Taehyung ah I have to go." I said then I ran away from him. 

I don't know why but tears started to fall from my eyes. "Eomma appa, please help me choosing the right path of my life. I don't want to be in pain anymore."