Chapter 10

Intimacy

Hana's POV 

As time flew by, it's been six months since I last had a conversation with Taehyung apparently I was trying to be friends with him again and not make it awkward the fact that he had confessed his feelings to me but he transfered to a new school so we never see each other anymore and as for Jungkook, we talked sometimes because we're still in the same school but I rarely see him. 

I was walking down the hall after I finished doing my revision in the library and someone caught my eyes. I squinted a little to get a good look and just to see Taehyung there resting his back at my locker. 

My eyes widened, "Taehyung?"I called. 

Then he turn and look at me, following my instincts and how much I misses him. I run and hug him, "Where were you all these time? I tried to call you even texted you so many times but you never reply to me."I said while still hugging him. 

For some weird reasons, I still find this guy somehow like my older brother because I feel comfortable with him and secure when he's around me. 

He pats my head gently then he let go of my hug, "How are you?"He asked. 

I shook my head and laugh it off, all these times he was ignoring my messages and calls and yet he's asking me how I'm doing. 

"You jerk, you were ignoring me and now you're checking up on me. How dare you."I said. 

He blew air to his fringe, "My apologies, I was trying to answer your calls and reply to your messages but I don't want to ruin your relationship with your guy. He might get jealous of me because you know.. I'm ten times more attractive than him."He said. 

I rolled my eyes and playfully slap his arm. In my opinion, they're both are attractive. I mean Taehyung is really handsome and tall, and with Kazuma. He's half western and he looks really attractive. At first I found him intimidating but now that we're pretty close. He's actually a caring person. 

"Shut your mouth, don't be to full of yourself."I said. 

He nodded with his head tilted a bit, "Sure..."He said. 

My mind suddenly goes to somewhere else, it keeps bothering me that my marriage is gonna be next month. Kazuma's parents decided to make it earlier because for some reasons, his family has a reputation to maintain, He's from a wealthy family who owns hotels and restaurants and his mother owns a magazine company. It was all over the news when the engagement party was happening. 

Taehyung waved his hand in front of my face. "Daydreaming?" Taehyung asked. 

I shook my head, "Just thinking about something."I said. 

"Wanna share?"He asked. 

I scoffed, "I'm getting married next month."

His eyes widened, "What? I thought the marriage is gonna be next year?"He asked. 

I sighed, "Yeah but the parents decided to make it earlier.." I said. 

Taehyung clucked his tongue, "Is there something you're not telling me?"He asked. 

Should I tell him about my secrets? It's not fair that I met him before Kazuma and he still has no idea what my life is like when Kazuma knows everything. 

I sighed then we sit at the bench outside the school, I think I'm ready to open up to him. "Please don't feel sorry for me after telling you this, I don't want anyone's sympathy whatsoever."I said. 

He nodded with confusion written all over his face, "I promise I won't, so what is it?"He asked.

I took a deep breath, "My family died ever since I was little and I had no one to lived with but I have someone who took care of me until I'm old enough to lived by myself. And so my family died because they have a dept with a mafia and ever since then I always get threaten by those bad people." I explained. 

"And the only way to settle the pain I'm going through everyday, I have no other choice but to marry Kazuma."I sighed. 

I didn't even look at him when I was explaning it and yet I didn't tell him everything. This was just a facts, there's more to it but it's too painful to even talk about it. 

His eyes widened, "Why didn't you tell me this before?"He asked sound slightly dissappointed in his tone. 

"Because I wasn't ready yet and I don't like sharing it."I said. 

He shook his head, "You know what, I'll see you later."

I blinked a few times, what does that suppose to mean?