Chapter 4

Intimacy

Hana's POV

Okay, my alarm clocks ring at 6am like usual I'd get up and get ready so I can and get my education. Another day another bullsh*t.

I grabbed my sandwich for lunch at school so I won't spend money later, I really need to save up money for myself. I can't be broke again, I really need to manage the way I spend my money.

Sigh.."I really wish I came from a wealthy family to support me and assure me that my future will be bright and that I won't have to worry about anything."

Do fairytale lives exist in this world? Can I be the princess?

I felt like someone touch my shoulder so I look back and, "Hi!" A boy smiled cheerfully at me and hand me a sunflower.

My brows furrowed in confusion, I scratched my head, "hm...aren't you that guy named Taehyung?"I asked.

He nodded, "Yes silly, how can you forgot a handsome boy like me. You should be thankful that I'm your schoolmate oh and not to mention I'm also your classmate! Every girl in this world hope and pray for an attractive boy like me to be their classmates or schoolmates.."He nudged me.

I rolled my eyes, "Are you kidding me? You? Attractive..? where?" I eyed him from head to toe with a digust look.

Not to lie this is attractive but with that attitude of his and that confidence that he has that is somehow very annoying to me. I don't like it when guys brag too much about their looks. It's extra annoying to me.

He pouted sadly, "You're so mean..but I know you're lying..you're just in denial.."He said then he grabbed my books away from my hand.

"Hey!" I shouted.

He giggled, "Lemme help you okay? I'm gentleman, I help ladies..and besides someone needs to help a short girl like you around this school. You can't possibly be carrying all these books just by yourself. Am I right?" He smirked playfully at me.

"Eye roll after eye roll after eye roll.."I continue until we reach the classroom.

I take my seat and he placed my books on my table and lean in closer to me making me feel nervous, "Ya! What are you doing?"

He smiles, "Nothing.. you got something on your cheeks." He said while touching my cheeks and I can feel his thumb rubbing my cheeks which is very awkward. I don't know what to feel when he's doing that to me.

"Can you not."I said and then I slapped his hand away from my face.

He winced, "Ouch..jeez..at least a thank you should be fine."

I sticked out my tongue, "I don't need to say thank you cause I don't even ask you to help me in the first place."

He sighed, "whatever.."

I can hear the school bell rings and that means one weird teacher is coming again. I do dislike math class so much, I can't even understand what the teacher is explaining.

I swear I'm gonna fall asleep in like a minute or two if this teacher keeps on opening his mouth.

"Student Hana, stand up please and tell me what's the formula for this question."He said.

My eyes open wide and I start to panic, ..I didn't even focus on what he was teaching just now and I can't catch up on any of this subjects.

So I stand up and gulp, "hm...the formula is hmm.." I can feel my heart beating so fast because I'm so scared just by looking at his stern face.

"If you can't give me the formula then you will be in detention later!"He said sternly.

I gulped, "The formula is hmmm.."

I hear a whisper coming along from my right and I see from the corner of my eyes that Taehyung is pointing out words on a piece of small paper. I took a glance and then give him the formula immediately.

"a square - b square equals (a square + b square) (a square - b square)"

Mr.Tan nodded and told me to sit down.

Fuhhhh.. I sighed in relieved..That was nerve-wrecking...

After math class is done, that means recess time so I grab my sandwich for my lunch.

Taehyung knocked on my table, "Hey.. aren't you coming with me to the cafeteria?"He asked.

I shooked my head and pointed out my sandwich without saying a word.

He sighed, "Aish..Hana.. I helped you with the math question just now and this is how you repay me? Come on, company your so called cousin to the cafeteria." He said then forcefully grabs my right arm and drag me out of the classroom.

"okay okay fine.. let me go.. I can walk by myself.. you don't have to be drag me like I'm a child."I said.

He let go and chuckled, "But aren't you a child?"

I mocked him, "Shut up!"

"hey..I just noticed that you're not really good in math..want me to your tutor? I can help you to improve your math."He offered.

"Oh wow... so you're helping out your cousin? I don't need your help in math. I got this.. I was just hungry so that's why I forgot the formula."I said.

Why did I even lie?

He raised a brow, "Are you sure? I can sense a lie."

I nodded to assure him, "Yes..!'

"Hyung!" A boy with dark hair called him while waving at our direction. He walk to our table and sit in front of me.

He smiled, "You're Hana right? Hi eonnie nice to see you again."

I smiled back and greeted him, "You're ??? Taehyung's brother right?"

Taehyung laughed, "He wish he was as handsome as me."

The boy rolled his eyes, "Hyung..can you not."

I giggled, "He's very full of himself right?"I said.

"I know right tsk tsk.. by the way I'm Jungkook.. I believe that this is the second time we talk and I'm actually Taehyung's cousin." He said.

I nodded, "oh.. so you two are related but why are you kind and not really that annoying but Taehyung is rough and annoying?"

Taehyung bit his lips in annoyance, "Yah! Hana..remember that I'm the one who always help in class..you just met my cousin and you already thought that he's better than me? Tsk.. well what can I say.. not everyone has good taste." He cross his arms and blow cold air.

Jungkook shake his head disbelief, "I bag your pardon but you need to accept the truth that eonnie likes me more than you."

I giggled, "That's definitely correct."