Chapter 3

Intimacy

Taehyung’s POV

Seriously where is that boy, if only I have his car keys right now I will freaking drive and leave him behind to suffer in this boring school. Well it’s not boring to him since he have his own recording studio here.

I tapped my fingers on the roof of his car. Sighed…

“Hyung!” Jungkook waved at me.

*Grumpy face* “Yah.. what took you so long?”I asked with my arms crossed.

He shrugged, “I don’t know..I’ll just tell you later but first let’s get inside the car so we can go home and chill.”He smiled.

I rolled my eyes “Tsk~”

When we’re inside the car, Jungkook just never stops smiling and it’s creeping me out like what the heck is wrong with this boy?

“Bruhhh.. Why are you so happy today? Can you stop smiling to yourself cause it’s kinda creepy.”

Jungkook looked at me and then looked back to the front. “I met noona just now and she’s very pretty.”He smiled.

I furrowed my eyebrows, “Wait? What.. who? What noona? What are you talking about?” I asked and expect an answer real quick?

Jungkook sighed heavily, “Goddamnit hyung.. it’s obvious which noona. The girl you told me in the studio…That noona.. she’s actually pretty cute..”

I giggled, “Oh that noona..soooooo you find her really attractive eh?”I asked playfully. Just to a little because he usually pretty shy around girls. He never had his first kiss yet because he have no balls to kiss any girl.

“I can’t believe you talked to her.”I said.

He nodded, “Yeah I did, and you know she was surprise when I told her that you and me are cousins.”

I shook my head, “Cause I’m much more handsome than you..”I laughed.

“Yah!!”I yelped in pain when Jungkook slapped my arm really hard.

“Eomma, appa! We’re home.”Jungkook shouted.

I walk to the kitchen and just tossed my bag on the couch so I can get a glass of cold water. Ahhh..It’s so refreshing after drinking.

“Good news, tomorrow is Saturday..so what u up to?”I asked Jungkook.

“I’m gonna go to the beach..I guess..”Jungkook replied.

I smiled, “hey..can I come along?”

Jungkook nodded, “yeah sure..you wanna invite any of your friends to the beach too?”Jungkook winked.

My brows furrowed, “Okay what’s with the wink just now?”

“Oh you know what I mean.. you wanna invite Hana noona? I mean she’s pretty cool and besides she’s a transfer student right so that means she’s new here..we can be her tour guide.”Jungkook said.

I snapped, “Genius! But wait. I don’t have her number.”

Jungkook rubbed his temples, “Bruhh..we can check her profile in our school website.”

I smirked, “Jungkook. You’re a smart .. hmmm I wonder what that girl is doing right now.”

 

 

At Hana’s apartment, a tall guy with black hair stares at Hana in a deadly way.

Hana’s POV

“What do you want?”I said with slightly a cold tone because I want to show him that I’m not scared of him?

He’s standing in front of me with an evil smirk and he cluck his tongue while studying me from head to toe. “I told you many times before, being cold towards me only makes me more…exciting..to threaten you.”

I gulped, “Yy-ahhh. You..”

He pointed his index finger at me, “Look at you little scared girl, stuttering again. You have another one month?! You understand! That’s the last chance..if you don’t pay your brother’s debt then say goodbye to your parents..oopss..you live alone right? Hahaha..yeah that’s right. You will meet them soon..in hell if you don’t have the money next month!”

I sit on the cold ground while hugging myself and inhale the cold air. “Eomma, appa, oppa.. I don’t know what to do.”I cried.