Chapter 5

Intimacy

Taehyung's POV

I found this girl very really interesting and not to mention that my cousin seems interested in her. Goddamnit Jungkook, you do know she's older than you. Oh wait I forgot he told me before that he prefers older girls. Whatever, he has weird taste in woman.

"Hyung, are you gonna eat that last piece of ricecake?"Jungkook asked.

I nodded, 'Duh..it's mine.. I bought for myself to eat. Why?"

He shrugged, "Fine..because you look like you're full already so if you don't mind I can help you finish that last piece of ricecake."

"Can you stop being a pig Jungkook?"I laughed.

He looks pissed and about to kill me, "Screw you."

Hana this awkward timid girl was just giggling the whole damn time while eating her sandwich slowly. I put the last piece of ricecake into my mouth, my phone rings out of nowhere so I take it out from my pocket and look at the caller ID.

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked.

I sighed looking at the phone screen, "It's Shin Ah.."I said then I stand up and walk away from them so I can answer the phone call.

"It's been awhile since the last time you called me."I said over the phone.

"Taehyung ah~ I'm sorry.. you know I'm always busy right? My schedule gets really tight and tight nowadays. I'm just calling to ask how's my boyfriend is doing. I love you oppa..how's your class and everything?"She said.

I sighed, "My class is alright..I met a new friend and she's super nice.." I turn around to look at Jungkook and Hana laughing and talking. They seem like they're having fun there.

"And Jungkook kinda likes her too."I said.

"Owh..is she pretty? How old is she? Oh by the way..speaking about Jungkook..does he still hates me?"She asked and I can sense a slightly sad tone in her voice.

I rubbed my forehead, "Can you call me some other time, I'm actually inside the classroom right now and we're about to have a class later..bye have a good day Shin Ah." I said then I ended the call.

I walk back to the table and sit next to Hana, "Hyung, what does that woman wants from you again?' Jungkook asked.

I sighed and shrugged, "She was just asking how I'm doing.."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "You should just break up with her already , I mean she never really gives you as much attention for a boyfriend need. I mean you two don't even look like in a relationship..you two don't even have chemistry anymore. It was sweet at first but then it started to fade off slowly...just dump her hyung.. she never got time for you after all..you're the one who was always free your time for her but she never does the same thing."

I sighed heavily..

"You have a girlfriend?"Hana asked, she look puzzled.

I nodded, "Yeah..what? You think a good looking guy like me never dated or is single? Pshhh...of course I have a girlfriend but.. it's getting complicated now."

Hana pats my shoulder, "If you need girl advice, I'm here to help you out."She offered.

I rolled my eyes, "Pshhh as if you're a girl. You don't even look like one.. I mean at least act like one."

Hana slapped my arms, "Yah! You're rude."

Jungkook shooked his head disbelief, "That's not how you should treat a nice girl like her."

"Whatever.. I catch up with you guys later.. I need some fresh air. "I said then leave the cafeteria.

I walk from the cafeteria all the way to the rooftop, it's very calming there and the scenery always making me feel relax and it makes me forget all the problems I have. It's like I can escape time here. I sit on the bench and look up to the sky where the birds are flying and the clear blue sky.

"Nature is so calming and beautiful."

I shut my eyes and breathe in that fresh air, "Hyung.."I heard Jungkook's voice following his footsteps.

I look at him, "What do you want and why are you here?"

He sits next to me on the bench, he look at me innocently "Do you still like that Shin Ah girl?"

I sighed, "I don't even know anymore, it's been 2 years since we last see each other.. I really miss her..but on the other hand, I don't really think she has time to miss me.. but she did call just now but the way we talked seems awkward..I can hear guilt in her voice. I know she left Seoul because of her family business thing in Japan but at least she should answer my video call.. the last text that I sent was last night and she didn't even read it."

Jungkook put his hand on my shoulder, "You know what should cheer you up? Let's go to the arcade tomorrow afternoon after our class..I invited Hana and she agrees to come along." He smiled.

I raised an eyebrow, "Jungkook ah.. can I ask you a question?"

He nodded, "Yeah. what is it?"

I smirked, "Are you by any chance is interested in Hana?"

He look down while rubbing the back of his neck, "It's not like that.. I mean.."

I shook my head, "You're making it obvious.. do you know that?"

Jungkook hissed, "Aish.. whatever..just come with us tomorrow. See yahhh doofus.."

How interesting, I'm curious if Jungkook really is interested in Hana. It's rare to watch Jungkook being interested in a girl who goes to the same school as him. That got me thinking..maybe I should set them up? But wait.. I need to know if Hana likes him too.