Chapter 1

Intimacy

Taehyung’s POV

The sun rays hit my eyes, I squint and groan slowly opening my eyes. “Wake up sleepy head, it’s your first day in college. Get up , get ready and get dress.”Aunt Miin commanded.

She’s pretty strict but I love her, she raised me and take good care of me like her own son. I lived with her, her husband and their son Jungkook. She’s my mom’s older sister, now I don’t know exactly what happened to my parents because they left me while I was still a baby.

I sigh and rub my sleepy eyes, “Good morning eomma..”

She smiles and pats my head, “Morning, breakfast is ready.. I’ll meet you and Jungkook downstairs.”She says and then leave the room.

I slowly got out of bed and drag myself to the bathroom so that I can take a quick refreshing shower. After that I put on my t-shirt and jeans.

I walk downstairs to eat breakfast with Jungkook, Aunt Miin and her husband Uncle Jeon.

Me and Jungkook go to school together, he’s younger than me but he’s a better driver well what can I say, he’s good at everything.. I play one of our favorite song on and we’re just lip syncing in the car on our way to the college.

“Alright hyung, I’ll see you later.. just text me what time you’ll finish class.Good luck on your first day!”He said.

I smile, “Thanks Jungkook..you too! I bet you can be an excellent photographer when you’re graduate.”I elbowed him with a smirk on my face.

He cluck his tongue, “Whatever hyung..Now I don’t want to be late for school.”

He left so I just walk with both of my hands inside my pants, like usual all the students are there. Some are arranging their books inside their locker and some are staring at me. Even the guys…SIGH…

“Omo, it’s Taehyung oppa!He’s so handsome..”

I heard one of the girls said because it’s loud enough for me to hear. I always hear compliments about me where ever I go but I just ignore it. Kinda tired hearing it though.

“OUCH!”A girl with a long brown hair yelled.

I can see she’s struggling to carry all those books in her hand, pity her. She’s too small and stupid too, I mean she should get someone to help her. I watch as she struggle…

“AISHhh..”She groaned when on of her books fell on the ground.

I giggled, her hair is also covering her face makes her look like a ghost from the movie called the ring.

She sigh heavily, “YAH! You…”She points her index finger at me.

“You’re just gonna stand there and laugh?! Wow what a gentlemen.”She said it filled with sarcasm.

I covered my lips with my fist and bow politely at her, “Sorry…here let me help you carry those..”

She sighed and hand me some of her textbooks, “It’s my first day here so that’s why I’m carrying all these books in my hand and non of the students here bother to help me search for my class..or even help me carry my books at least.”

My brows furrowed, “Hey, I am helping you to carry your books.. what does this look like?”I said making it sound more obvious that I’m carrying her heavy textbooks.

She rolled her eyes, “Well you laughed at me..and you’re only helping me because you get caught..laughing…I mean if you see someone is struggling.. you go help them not laugh at them.”

I shrugged, “Alright..alright…I’m sorry..anyways..my name is Kim Taehyung”

She sighed, “You can call me Hana..I mean my name is Min Hana.”She smiled.

My heart fluttered a little when I see her smile, she’s kinda cute. “Hm…”

“So hmm…do you wanna go get lunch together with me? I mean since you’re new here, I can help pick the delicious foods in our canteen.”I smiled.

She pouted and nodded, “Alright..”

“Oh gosh, where is my classroom? Are we there yet?”She asked, sounded a little bit running out of breath.

I nodded, “Yeah it’s there..”I pointed it out and she sprinted away from me so quick, made my mouth open, “Wow…that girl sure is fast.”I murmured.

I calmly walk in the classroom and I see her being greet by every guys in the classroom. Some of the guys even freaking touch her hair. I rolled my eyes, “What is wrong with these guys.. can’t control your hormones because she’s too pretty? Jeezzz.”

I approached her and all of them included Hana is staring at me, I smiled and placed my hand over Hana’s shoulder “Okay kids, you met my cousin..now you know that we’re related..get your filthy hands off her..I mean it..”I said.

I’m pretty sure these guys get it that it’s a warning sign.

I looked at Hana, her eyes open wide in shocked. She was about to say something but I immediately covered her lips with my palm. “Shhh yah..I’m helping you here..you can’t trust these guys…”I whispered to her ears.

She then nodded with confusion written all over her face, “Ohh..”

“Good morning class! Take a seat all of you.”Mrs Song said.

In an instant, I grabbed the chair which is next to Hana’s seat and sit om that chair. Mason who was suppose to sit there eyed me like he’s challenging me. I blew him a flying kiss, “Kiss my ”I mouthed and he shook his head disbelief so I smirked in victory.

These guys think they can flirt with her, seriously what is wrong with these people. She’s new here, and they’re already start hitting on her, like touching her and stuff. That really annoys me.

I overheard all the students in the class questioning and they’re really surprise the fact that I told them all that Hana’s my cousin.