Chapter 8

Once Again
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I trust him, appa." He stated.

Mr. Park looked into his eyes. He heaved a sigh of relief and smiled.

"Thank God," he muttered.

"Jun is my good friend after all. No doubt he's a perfect match for Rongie."

"I know really, son. I acceded to their proposal because I knew he'll take care of her well." Mr. Park added.

"Then, when will the wedding take place?" His son asked.

"In the middle of the next month, I guess."

Mr. Park sipped on his coffee and flicked the newspaper sheet.

His son's mouth was wide open. It was unthinkable and unconvincing enough for him. His conservative adorable little sister would get married soon and this early. She was not even 30 years old; the age Chorong always told him that she would eventually married to someone by hook or by crook. Threw that age for marriage goal into the dustbin, she would be married four years earlier. Yeah! This was definitely by hook or by crook.

"Close your mouth, Park Yongguk. Or else a fly will hover into it." Mr. Park said atonal.

"Appa, do you think he'll find out about it?" Yongguk asked curiously.

"Sooner or later it will be uncovered as well."

"Then, what's about Rongie?"

"She didn't need to know though it's related indirectly to her. I'll have a deal with Junmyeon later. I know his men had been spying your sister within this week." Mr. Park said calmly as if it was not a big problem.

"How did you know, appa?" Yongguk raised his eyebrows.

"I've my own way, son. You need to learn on how to so that you won't repeat my severe past mistakes."

There were hint of regrets and guilt in his father's statement although he smiled magnificently.

Yongguk smiled back to Mr. Park.

"So, you just let him?"

Mr. Park nodded and continued.

"He must be curious about her. I bet they already meet today."

 

----^--<<@ @>>--^----

 

"Let's exchange our numbers." Junmyeon proposed.

Chorong was speechless. Not to mention Eunji and Baekhyun.

"What do you say?" Junmyeon continued. He was looking directly into her rounded eyes.

"I.. I.." Chorong stammered.

Junmyeon raised his right eyebrow as if anticipating her answer.

"But if you refuse, it's okay. We settle it here. You don't need to pay me the damage expenses."

Junmyeon tried another way. He swore to cut his nails that this beautiful woman in front of him would give in.

"No, like I said earlier. I insist. Let's exchange our numbers."

Chorong knew eventually they needed to contact each other to finalize their matter. She struggled inside at the thought of giving her numbers to Junmyeon. She initially wanted to give her office numbers but Junmyeon proposed again to exchange their private numbers as it was more convenient for them.

Correction, it was for him and not for her.

Junmyeon sighed in relief. He could not hide his smile in satisfaction though he saw her unwilling smiled face when they exchanged numbers.

"I suppose both of you are guests of wedding ceremony at this chapel. Am I right?" Baekhyun asked friendly to them. His lips never failed to form a rectangular smile.

Eunji and Chorong smiled back. Their attire apparently verified his query.

"You mean Naeun and Taemin's wedding ceremony?" Eunji asked him back.

Baekhyun grinned widely. "It's absolutely right!"

"Ne. Chorong eonnie and I are Naeun's best friends and ex roommates since our boarding high school.

"I see. We're Taemin's close friends but more like his hyungs." Baekhyun stated.

"And that made us their mutual friends." Eunji added and they giggled.

Eunji and Chorong started to feel comfortable with Baekhyun compared to Junmyeon. Maybe Baekhyun had this positive aura surrounding him that pleasing people with his friendly manner.

Junmyeon on the other hand was a contrast of him. Or perhaps he was not? Even so, it was still early to judge him.

Chorong tried hard not to think of him like that. Her body was a bit tense as a result of his unyielding gaze towards her.

"Let's go together inside. I bet the ceremony will begin shortly." Baekhyun proffered.

Eunji looked at Chorong and Chorong nodded.

They followed Baekhyun and Junmyeon from behind. Upon arriving at the chapel's front door, they excused themselves to look for the bride and greet her first.

Junmyeon and Baekhyun made their way inside the chapel and took their appropriate seat at the right wing where the groom's relatives placed.

Soon, the wedding took place. Taemin and Naeun finally were a husband and wife to each other. All relatives, family and friends gave applause for both of them. Then, they proceeded to another hall where the wedding banquet held.

 

----^--<<@ @>>--^----

 

Smile and giggle plastered on Chorong's face compared previously. She was

Please log in to read the full chapter