Chapter 11

Once Again
Please log in to read the full chapter

***Thank you for subscribing to you know who you are and welcome to this story! Hopefully this story reach your expectation. Anyway here's an update for you guys! Just a little warning, this is not edited yet. Enjoy!*** 

 

 

***@@@***

 

"Eomma and appa have to go now or else we'll be late."

"Arasseo, have a nice trip. Call me when you arrive there."

"I know. Take care of yourself, Rongie." Mrs. Park kissed both her cheeks.

"Appa told Junmyeon that we're going out of Seoul. If anything, call him." Mr. Park kissed Chorong's forehead then followed after her wife.

"Ehemm... don't hesitate to call him, okay?" Yongguk offered his teasing smile before immediately jumped into the car.

Chorong stared blankly at the black SUV her parents and brother rode when it pulled off the driveway. Still catching up for what had been told by her appa and oppa just now.

"What's wrong with them really? As if this is the first time they leave me alone." Chorong muttered along her way to the kitchen.

There, she bumped into Mrs. Bang.

"Ajumma, please tell everyone in the house that I give them three days off."

Mrs. Bang was shocked at her command.

"But Chorong sshi, you'll be alone. I can't allow it. If Madam find out, she'll be furious." Mrs. Bang divulged her uneasiness.

Chorong smiled to the woman in her late forties, squeezing both her shoulders softly.

"Eomma won't, just tell them to finish all work before evening. Don't worry about me. I'll stay at Eunji's."

"But..."

Chorong cut her off.

"No more excuses, ajumma. I know you're missing your family. Go home and spend your time with them."

Mrs. Bang finally gave in. Chorong was a stubborn woman after all. She would force her until she had nothing to refuse at the end.

 

Chorong was packing her toiletries when a message entered her phone. She grabbed it and saw an incoming message from an unknown number. Maybe it was from an acquaintance. Chorong opened and read the message.

Annyeonghaseyo, Rongie. What are you doing?

Chorong arched her one eyebrow, feeling strange. A friend wouldn't message her like this. It was weird. Was it Suho? But wait! This was not his number. She decided to reply the message after having a thought.

Annyeonghaseyo. I'm sorry for asking this but who are you?

Chorong continued packing while waiting for the reply. Another message notification brightened the phone's screen.

Looks like someone didn't save her fiancé's numbers.

Sudden heat rose to her cheeks. Oh God! It was Junmyeon's. Chorong slapped her forehead. Yongguk already gave his numbers but why did she forgot to save them. Now she drowned herself into embarrassment.

I'm sorry. I save it right away.

Chorong did as she told him.

Good. I've to go now. Take care, dear.

Chorong palmed both her cheeks when reading the 'dear' word written on the screen. Was he really meant it or it was just his unharmed tease? Her heart pounded really hard as if it wanted to jump out from her ribcage.

Not yet recovered, Chorong got another one.

And thanks for the cupcakes. They're sweet just like its baker.

She desperately needed some cold water splashing her face to cool the heat. 

 

***

 

"Someone's in cloud nine."

"You're right and he looks creepy with that joker smile."

"Shut up both of you!" Junmyeon yelped when his dongsaengs kept teasing him since he quite occupied with his phone.

"Mind to tell us who's responsible for your toothpaste-commercial smile just now?" Baekhyun was feeling slightly curious.

"Just mind your own business, Baekkie. Hyung won't tell." Chanyeol sincerely gave him advice.

"As if you know who it was, Chan. Is it she or he?" Baekhyun tried preying on Chanyeol but failed when the latter shrugged his shoulder and back working out with his dumbbell.

Junmyeon chuckled. Chanyeol was right. He won't. Not even his fiancé had a chance. Yes, Chorong was officially his fiancé since a week ago. The engagement ceremony was held in private as only their close family members were invited. As usual, Junmyeon was absent as he got call for meeting in London. His presence was significant to convince the deal with the client.

"Hyung," Baekhyun tried once again. Junmyeon patted his shoulder.

"Not now, Baek."

"Ahh... jebal!" Baekhyun let out a squeal. He was not satisfied with his answer.

"You seriously need to learn how to be patience."

"Now's not the time to teach me, hyung."

"Byun Baekhyun." Baekyun shifted his gaze to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol shook his head twice, signaling his friend to not surpass the limit. Sure they both knew Junmyeon's temperament and Chanyeol still wanted him to live longer.

"Arasseo." Baekhyun gave in defeat.

Chanyeol heaved a relieve sigh.

"But... was it the same person who gave hyung those cupcakes?"

Silence took over the air. Junmyeon glared at Baekhyun and muttered.

"Tomorrow's dinner is on your treat, Baek."

 

***

 

"Eonnie, my shift is extended until 8. Just wait for me at the restaurant."

That what was told by Eunji when Chorong called her for their dinner date tonight. But now, her stomach already ached for food and she could not afford to cook in this apartment. There was nothing left in the fridge except for few bottles of mineral water. Last meal she took was during lunch break at the school cafeteria.

"Uri Jiji must be very busy." She commented alone.

Chorong walked to the elevator after made sure to lock the door properly.

"Miss Chorong?" Someone called her.

Chorong turned her back. It was Hayoung, her student. They exchanged their greetings and kept each other company until they arrived on the ground floor.

"Till here, Miss. I need to move now." Hayoung bowed to her.

"Okay. Be careful on your way." Chorong reminded her before they went their separate way.

She got to know from Hayoung that she lived on the same floor as Eunji.

Chorong pushed one cart through the fresh ingredient's section. In just ten minutes, her cart was already filled in with beef, chicken, fish, prawns and kimchi. Then she moved to dairy product's section to grab some milk and yogurt.

"Eomma at XXX store. Why?"

That voice sounded familiar coming from behind her. Chorong turned around.

"Don't be late. You know you're someone's fiancé now."

Chorong felt a bit guilty for coincidentally hearing her conversation with she expected none other than her fiancé.

"Aunty Kim." Chorong greeted her when she done talking to her son.

"Chorongie! What a coincidence." Mrs. Kim pulled her in a hug.

"I thought you didn't live in this area." Chorong smiled.

"I didn't. My friend is." Mrs. Kim nodded her head. She looked into her cart questioningly.

"I bought for her since I'm staying with her for a while." Chorong explained.

Only then, crease formed on her forehead gone.

"That's right. I forgot that your eomma and appa went to Scotland. Did they arrive yet?"

Chorong nodded her head. "They arrived early this morning."

"Let's have some chit chat, dear. I've been waiting for Junmyeon bringing me to meet you but I guess I did it myself."

Mrs. Kim did not give a chance for her to refuse when she dragged her out of the store after they both paid for their stuffs. Chorong stole a glance to her watch. There was still much time to spend before dinner. This was quite an opportunity for her to dig out more about her fiancé from his mother.

"Thanks sweetie." Mrs. Kim said to the young waitress when she served their table.

Mrs. Kim was so polite and humble. She was friendly with people regarding their status and background. That Chorong had observed them with her own eyes. If his mother was this mannered, what was about her son? Was he good as her?

"Chorongie, my dear." Mrs. Kim took her hand and rubbed it gently.

Chorong raised her eyebrow, anticipating her to conti

Please log in to read the full chapter