Chapter 7

Once Again
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Are you okay, eonnie?”

Chorong looked a glance at Eunji. They were jogging leisurely on the treadmill next to each other.

“Wae? Am I acting weird, Jiji-ah?”

“At certain time, but mostly when we’re chatting. You’re spacing out, eonnie.”

Both of them stared out the window, looking at the night view of the city.

“I’ll tell you but promise me you won’t freak out?” Eunji nodded.

“First thing first, we needed to focus on our workout, Jiji-ah or else you won’t fit the dress.” Chorong . Eunji pouted.

“ Ah, eonnie! I’m no longer the chubby Jiji.”

 

Eunji almost sprayed Chorong’s face with mineral water from .

“Marriage?!” Her eyes were wide open. Chorong sighed deeply.

“Ne, Jiji-ah.”

“Wae? No. With who, eonnie? Do I know who is he?” Chorong shook her head at the bombarded questions.

“The only thing I know about him was the son of eomma’s friend.” Eunji furrowed her brows. Is that all for God’s sake?

“No offense for your parents, eonnie but are we living in the 20th century where the arranged marriage was an ordinary thing?”

“I don’t know. I don’t have anything to say provided that he agreed with this.”

“Bwo?!” Eunji accidentally yelled at her unintentionally.

Chorong lowered her head. Eunji took both of her hand and held it tightly. “Biane, eonnie. Jongmal, biane.”

“I told you already, you’ll freak out on this.” Chorong flashed a bitter smile, squeezing Eunji’s hands on her.

“Never mind though it already happened.”

“Then, I assume another wedding will take place soon.”

“You may say so.”

Eunji looked into Chorong’s eyes. Eunji knew Chorong did it for the sake of her parents. Other than that reason, only Chorong knew for herself. She smiled.

“Always bear in your mind, eonnie that you can count on me every time. I’ll be your crying shoulder just like you’re being mine,” said Eunji patted her own shoulder causing Chorong burst in tears.

Both of them leaned on each other head naturally as their shoulders. Eventually Eunji broke their contact.

“Of course I will. I’m your Rong Mama.”

“Tell me, eonnie. What’s that lucky guy’s name?”

“Hmm…”

 

“Hyung, if you want to, just point it. I’ll mobilize our men.”

Chanyeol apparently proposed to him so that Junmyeon would be on standby if the ‘Park Chorong’ was not the type of woman mentioned by his eomma.

“Myeon-ah, Mr. Park’s daughter is unique and a very conservative woman. She’s not a typical spoiled daughter came from rich family background.”

Junmyeon certainly doubted his mother’s statement for a bit. He could not hinder himself from thinking about that woman days and nights. How was she looks like? Her features, her background and most important was her personality.

He looked at Chanyeol and commanded.

“Like our usual way. Make sure they didn’t get noticed or caught off guard. As far as I know, Mr. Park is not an ordinary man. Not to mention, Yongguk, his son.”

“You mean, Park Yongguk, as in leader of…” He hesitated for a bit before Junmyeon verified what was on his mind.

“Did Chairman Kim aware of this?” Chanyeol asked.

“He certainly did.”

“What about Yong? Do you think he know about this?”

Junmyeon leaned on his luxury executive chair behind the desk.

“I assume he is also informed.” Junmyeon chuckled.

“I’ll marry with his sister, Chan. Wouldn’t it weird enough if he didn’t?”

“I’m sorry, hyung. I just worried about you.”

“Yong is a man of his words. Not to worry much, Chan. He indeed turned out to be one of our good acquaintances.” Chanyeol flashed a relieved smile.

“Furthermore, we’ll be a family soon. I think I need to pay a visit to someone.”

“I’ll inform you if they settled with it.”

Chanyeol excused himself after Junmyeon gave his permission. Junmyeon called someone’s number before the person on the other line picked up his call.

“Yoboseyo..”

“Yoboseyo, ajumma. This is Jun.”

 

He walked down into the basement. Musty smell sniffed into his nostrils but he did not budge by it to stay in the narrow room. He ordered one of his men to unlock one cellar like prison in front of him. The door opened to reveal a fragile body wrapped by torn and worn out clothes lying on the floor.

“Wait outside.” His men bowed, left him alone with the person and closed back the door.

“Long time no see.” He greeted.

Please log in to read the full chapter