Chapter 2

Once Again
Please log in to read the full chapter

Cold sweats formed on his forehead although the main suite was equipped with air conditioner. His head turned to left and right occasionally. He unconsciously grasped his black blanket into a fist.

"Please, hang in there, Lea. Do not close your eyes. We'll arrive soon." 

He held Lea's head on his lap with his right arm. His left palm covered the gunshot wound on her left chest.

Blood were gushing continuously although been covered by his handkerchief. Her nose and mouth are also stained with her blood.

"Chan, give me more cloth or handkerchief! Please, hurry!" He shouted. 

The said man quickly grabbed all soft fabric in the car that could be used and handed him those. 

"Jj.. Ju.. Jjun.." 

Lea's weak voice called his name as he tried to tighten the cover on her wound. Her eyes were slightly opened.

He turned to look at her face. He looked so worried and scared. She barely lifted her palm to touch his soft peach cheeks.

"Lea." 

Tears pooled in his eyes. He could not bear to see her in this condition.

"I.. I.. I can't. It.. it's hur.. hurt, Jjun." Her voice stuck in pain.

"I'm very sorry, dear. Because of me, you get hurt like this." His voice was in hoarse. 

She shook her head in denial of his statement as she still managed to curve a thin smile for him in the constriction.

"I.. Lea.. I love.. you, Jjun," she said. 

He smiled at her sudden confession. Tears were running down his cheeks. He let them flowed freely only for her to see.

Finally, she expressed the magic words. It was happiness in sorrow. He kissed her forehead before brought in contact with his. Her sweet body fragrance defined the scent of carnation pierced into his nose. He inhaled it longer as it was little soothing.

"I love you too so much."

Both of them closed their eyes, immersed in the soulful temporary moment. Out of the

Please log in to read the full chapter