Chapter 6

Once Again
Please log in to read the full chapter

His eyes stared out the window. Many people walked past the coffee house. Two teenagers probably lovers got his attention. Both of them seemed very happy walked hand in hand. The boy occasionally patted his lover’s head and the girl gently slapping his arm. Junmyeon’s lips curved a thin smile looking at them, reminisced his old memories.

‘If only she’s still here.’ He heaved a sigh before shook his head involuntarily.

“Suho sshi, are you insane?”

Junmyeon nonchalant nodded at the sudden question. It just took him a second before he snapped out of his own world. Who was asking that question? Moreover, the person called him by his nickname. He lifted his head to see a very familiar person laugh out loud as he took a seat in front of him.

“Yah! You’re loud.” Junmyeon certainly in anger but he let it passed. Fortunately, there were not many customers in the coffee house or else they would become the main limelight.

“Sorry, hyung. It’s been a long time I hadn’t tease you.” The lad grinned, showing his white teeth.

“Apology accepted but not really, Baekhyun sshi. Today’s treat is on you.”

“Algesso.. algesso. Beside, you’re finally in here, in Seoul after years. At last,” said Baekhyun. Suho smirked at his statement.

“Ah, hyung. Did you get invited to Taemin’s wedding ceremony?”

“Ne. It’s on this weekend, right?” Baekhyun nodded before he sipped on his coffee.

“Will you go to his wedding, hyung?”

“If there’s no circumstance, then I’ll go.” Junmyeon replied, made Baekhyun in excitement.

“Hyung, please there’ll be zero circumstance. I want you to come and meet the old friends. They’re all missing you, hyung.”

“They’re missing me or you didn’t have a friend to accompany you?” Baekhyun frowned.

Junmyeon was right at his point. He did not have a company and to be more precise, a girlfriend of him.

“Please, hyung.”

“All right, I’ll go.” Junmeyon gave in to his appeal. Baekhyun’s face brightened.

“Gomawo, hyung.” Baekhyun thanked him as they both enjoyed their meal.

“You know hyung, Taemin’s get to marry at young age. Unlike us…”

Junmyeon smiled at his comment and lent his ears to Baekhyun’s continuous babble until…

“One small Iced Americano and one medium Iced Latte with whipped cream, please.”

His ears caught a woman’s voice as his eyes caught a petite body figure standing at the front counter. That gentle voice. Was it belonged to her? His heart beat faster than usual upon hearing the voice. He was eager to see her face.

“Is that all, miss?” asked the bartender.

“Yes.” The woman nodded. She stood with her back facing him.

‘Please turn around.’

Junmyeon prayed in his heart. He was desperate to see her face to make sure of something he could not define by himself.

“Hyung!”

Junmyeon ignored Baekhyun’s calling. His attention was totally devoted to that woman’s rear view.

“Hyung!” Pap!

Now, his calling to him was followed by a pound on the table. This time, Baekhyun managed to get his attention back. Junmyeon’s brows were in furrowed as he met Baekhyun’s stare.

“What is it for?” Baekhyun’s jaw almost dropped to the floor.

“I’m calling you for God knows how many times, hyung.” Baekhyun murmured.

Junmyeon’s eyes shifted back to the front counter hoping to see her face instead he saw a man with his kid. Where was she?

He voluntarily looked for her around but found nothing. He sighed in frustration. He missed the opportunity. The woman probably got her ordered drinks and left at the same time he was distracted.

“Hyung, what are you looking for?” Baekhyun saw his frown face.

Junmyeon shook his head. He didn’t have an answer for that question but tried to figure one so that Baekhyun would not ask him anymore about it.

“I’m sorry, Baek. I thought I saw an acquaintance of mine but maybe I got wrong person.”

“It’s alright, hyung. By the way, Chanyeol messaged me earlier, told he will also come to the wedding ceremony.”

“It’s good. The more, the merrier it’ll be. So, do you still need a company?” Junmyeon raised his right eyebrow.

“Ah, hyung. You’re already promised.” Baekhyun pouted.

 

“Thanks eonni. You’re the best!”

Once Chorong got into the passenger seat, she gave her favorite drink.

“Ahh! This is heaven!” Eunji shouted in satisfaction. Eunji was indeed the happy virus. Chorong grinned just by looking at her.

“Yah! Drink properly or else you’ll choke the drink.” Chorong reminded as she also sipped on her favorit

Please log in to read the full chapter