Chapter 12

Once Again
Please log in to read the full chapter

***Thank you for subscribing this story to you know who you are. We greatly appreciated it. Feel free to drop your comments as we really enjoyed reading them. Without further ado... here's an update for you guys! A little warning, it's quite long and unedited yet.***

 

 

****

 

Junmyeon watched the white Swift passed his black Audi and entered the underground park. Someone coughed seeking his solely attention to the disappeared white car they had been following from the Italian restaurant.

"Wae? Are you sick? Want to go see the doctor?" Junmyeon scoffed.

Only then the person cleared his throat and muttered his apology.

"It's okay. You're right, Chan. I'm acting like a psychopath, stalking on my own fiancé." Then he heaved a sigh.

"I can see you're starting to fall for her, hyung." Chanyeol blurted out his point of view.

"You can tell. But I'm feeling guilty on feeling that way for her. It's as if I'm betraying Lea." Junmyeon closed his eyes to open them back after few seconds.

"Hyung, no offense for you and Lea noona but I think you need to really move on and let her rest in peace. You once told me, hyung that you want to make your parents happy and this is the time. Please, don't feel that way. Think about your own feelings and happiness for once." Chanyeol reprimanded him.

"And what about you, Chan. When will you decide to tell me that Eunji is your past lover?"

Easy to say when it was for other people. But it was difficult as hell when it came for your own shoes.

"It's not important compared to your matter, hyung." Junmyeon groaned at his answer.

"You said it's not important, Park Chanyeol!?"

Chanyeol stayed in silent. Not even jolted his shoulder.

"From your act during our dinner just now, I can see your eyes that hiding your ultimate love for her. People would think you saw her as your acquaintance but it's not for me, Chan." Junmyeon looked into his glistening eyes.

"You know a man should cry sometimes so that this..." Junmyeon leaned his palm onto Chanyeol's broad chest. "... can be at ease for a while. If you keep it bottled, it'd gone worse."

Chanyeol could not longer hold his unshed tears kept for all these damn three years.

"There... there. Let it go." Junmyeon patted his shoulder, consoling him.

Chanyeol did not know why he got sensitive today. Maybe it was because Eunji showed him that she had really moved on and treated him like a stranger. 

"I... I'm so... sorry. Hyung... I shouldn't... cry but... I... I..." Chanyeol kept stammering to the point Junmyeon told him to say nothing and assured him that he was not weak but strong to express his feelings. It was a shame for a right man to cry before his leader but today was an exception. Moreover, Junmyeon was practically his hyung and a family.

"I'm the one who should be blamed, Chan." Chanyeol stopped sobbing.

"What did you mean hyung?"

Junmyeon offered his regretful smile.

"It wasn't your fault and you shouldn't break up with her. I'm sorry for causing a hole in your relationship."

Chanyeol shook his head.

"It didn't compare to what your family had done for me, hyung. Just my whole life's not enough to pay your good deeds."

"You can pay them, Chan." Junmyeon suggested causing Chanyeol furrowed an eyebrow.

"Return to your home." Junmyeon's eyes met his deep gaze as if he had heard him wrong.

Junmyeon then pointed to the apartment building before them.

"And win her heart back. I know her love is still there for you." 

 

***

 

"Junmyeon will find me! I trust him!" Lea squealed as she struggled to get out of his men's grip on both her arms.

Woohyun grinned wickedly and shook his head twice.

"Oh dear, I bet he won't." He said apologetically. Woohyun took a step forward and cupped her chin, lifting her head up.

"Look at me!"

Lea avoided his gaze but failed when his other hand slipped in between her thighs, grazing slightly.

"Don't touch me you jerk!"

Lea spat on his face. She was so disgusted by his filthy action. Nobody ever dared to touch her body like that. Not even Junmyeon. He totally respected Lea as a woman although they were lovers.

Woohyun wiped her stain from his face and smirked.

"Tie her up on the bed. Let's see if she can handle it." He ordered his men and they obeyed.

"What are you doing? Let me go! Let me go!" Lea was pulled harshly to the bed. Her free legs were kicking his men everywhere but they did not even flinch.

"Don't forget to lock the do..." His words were cut off by someone who suddenly barged into the room, pushing all his men aside on her way.

"Lea!" She shouted her name and shoved Woohyun away from Lea's vulnerable body.

Her best friend before was a beautiful strong-willed woman now had turned into a weak and defenseless one. What actually had happened to her? Her heart stung at Lea's condition. Her hand balled in fist, looking infuriately at Woohyun. She never expected a man she had given her love and trust was this brutal and heartless.

"You're bastard! You're..." She did not manage to continue when someone hit the back of her head. Dark spots were visible to her sight. Her body slowly lost its balance.

"Bom-ah!"

She barely heard Lea's weak voice calling her name before her mind was brought into complete darkness.

"Bring her out. She almost ruined my plan. Do what you want to do with her. I don't care." His men grinned at his new order that causing Lea burst out crying.

"No! Please, leave Bomi alone. Don't hurt her, Woohyun. I'll do everything you want." Lea pleaded for his mercy. She could not afford to see her one and only best friend was being assaulted by those cruel humans. She was willing to sacrifice herself as long as Bomi was safe.

And Woohyun greatly accepted her pleas.

"Lock her hands. No need to bring her out. Let her stay and see her best friend in pleasure." He commanded and walked to Lea who was now shivering badly to death.

"Please Woohyun, don't!"

Her head shook repetitively as Woohyun grabbed her both ankle. She certainly was not expecting this to happen. Was this the sacrifice she had to do? To lose her dignity to someone who was not worth of her life.

"You're so pretty, Lea. That's why I love you." Woohyun praised her but Lea was not taken aback from his compliment.

"Keep it for yourself. I don't want it. My love is only for Junmyeon." She stated firmly.

Woohyun clenched his jaw. "You're so hot-headed, girl but damn so attractive. Now I know why he also loves you."

Lea flinched at his resentful face. Was the 'he' he had mentioned just now was Junmyeon or him?

"Nevertheless, let's enjoy our moment now. I'll be gentle. I promise you" He snapped her out of her inner thinking. His lips curved an evil grin that Lea almost not found its difference with a true demon's.

"Don't you dare to touch me, Woohyun. You're an evil bastard!" She cursed him but unwillingly whimpered softly when he accidentally touched her sensitive spot.

Woohyun smirked. "Found it!" He shrieked in joy but it was a different story for Lea.

Her eyes contemplated full hatred and anger towards him that they were almost dark. Tiny blood veins were visible on her sclera.

"I swear you'll get to pay for this. Junmyeon will find you and kill you." Lea threatened him but it fell on his deaf ears.

"Don't worry. I won't need and he didn't know it's me." Woohyun started to place his filthy kisses on Lea when another person invaded the

Please log in to read the full chapter