Chapter 15

Once Again
Please log in to read the full chapter

Heya! So long since our last update though we'd already post on wattpad for this chapter. Hope you'll give this chapter much love as you did on previous chapters. Without further ado, here's an update for you!

Last but not least, thanks so much for subscribing!

 

----------------------------------

 

Eunji's eyes almost popped out of its sockets. Words that coming out of Chorong just now, she just couldn't bear in her mind.

Two weeks incoming for the wedding yet Chorong and her future husband hadn't met yet.

"Who are you?! What did you do to my Rong Mama?!" Her face suddenly looked pale yet frightened of a woman before her now. She took two steps backwards slowly that it was didn't go unnoticed by Chorong.

"Yah! I'm Park Chorong. Pabo girl!"

"Aww! Appo." Eunji moaned painfully when her forehead was clicked 'softly' by Chorong's middle finger.

"Then how did you manage about the wedding preparation, eonnie?" Eunji couldn't believe herself. If she was in Chorong's shoes, she would go rampaged.

"Eomma and Ajumma handled all of them. I just went to the boutique for the size adjustment." Chorong told leisurely as if it wasn't a big deal. Nothing could be done. Junmyeon was so busy with his family business and Chorong certainly didn't want to bother him with the trivial matters.

Now that she knew what self sacrifices Sojin eonnie meant to be with her oppa when they first tied their engagement.

"You what? Why didn't you tell me? I want to be the first to see your dress." Eunji pouted in dissatisfaction.

Chorong giggled.

"It won't be a surprise then, honey." She blew her flying kiss before quickly closed the door with ringing phone in her hand.

Eunji instantly knew the caller just from the wide toothy smile Chorong plastered on her face.

If Chorong was happy then she would be happy too. 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

"Did I disturb you?" The caller asked when Chorong replied his greet.

"No. You had your dinner already?" Chorong twirled few lock of her long straight hair, a spontaneous gesture of her when she felt nervous.

Yes. She still felt nervous and occasionally stammering when they were on phone.

"Ne. Chorong-ah..." His voice was so sensual calling her that Chorong almost fell off from her pod hanging chair.

"There's two weeks more..." Chorong could hear his breathy heavy sigh before he continued.

"And you'll be mine as I'll be yours." That's it!

Buk!

Junmyeon heard something fell to the ground. Was it Chorong?

"Chorong..." He called her name. Chorong didn't miss his sense of worry for her from his voice.

"Rong-ah. Are you alright there?"

"I'm... I'm okay." A cheeky smile drew on his lips. Junmyeon knew Chorong was lying.

"Are you sure then?"

"Yeah! I'm one hundred percent very sure." Chorong stated firmly with heated cheeks.

She hoped he wouldn't continue the topic of her embarrassing herself. And she glad he didn't.

"Rong-ah. I've something to tell you before our wedding but I just don't know how to say it."

No more beating around the bush, Junmyeon. You had to say it first before she found it from someone else or somewhere else.

Maybe it looked like he was holding back time but he was so much occupied lately with everything.

Chorong's heart was involuntarily beating fast. Suddenly their casual conversation just now turned into intense and deep one.

There was a one minute pause until Junmyeon decided to finally say it but...

"Hyung! There's an issue, and it's urgent!"

Chorong clearly heard a familiar voice from the other line.

Was it...

"Chorong, I need to hang up now. I'll call you later. I promise."

She didn't reply to him. And Junmyeon already ended the call. Her mind was still occupied with the interrupting voice. That deep and a bit husky voice.

Where was it that she heard them before? 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Almost every day, Chorong received a bouquet of pink carnations from Junmyeon. She now found a new attractive side of him. He was a very caring and lovely person despite of the bunch of self-camera photos of half of his face or side view or back view, just named it out he sent to her every morning, except for his full face that Chorong realized he was being so secretive.

Maybe he was some kind of person who liked to save some privacy or surprise before marriage.

When she woke up from bed in every morning, she took time to scroll through her gallery, grinning at all of his pictures. And she grinned more widely when she saw a picture of him wearing their engagement ring. And of course Junmyeon covered half of his face.

Surprisingly Chorong found it cute, maybe because Junmyeon already had his place in her heart. Moreover when it seemed like Junmyeon acknowledge her favorite flower already. Sure her brother played some role there.

"Rongie, eomma already put your flowers in your room in case if you didn't found it downstairs." Mrs. Park told her before she left to her rose garden.

Chorong felt a bit embarrassed by the teasing look given by her mother.

Great! Was she being so obvious in searching for the pink carnations?

True to what her mother said, the baby's breath and pink carnations bouquet was on her bed. Chorong inhaled deeply the sweet scent. It was as if all her tiredness and stress were lifted up from her body.

Thanks for the flowers!

Was the message she typed and sent to Junmyeon.

After a good time of refreshing shower, Chorong went out of the bathroom and quickly her phone to check any messages from Junmyeon. And there was one!

My pleasure!

You do know you didn't have to send it every day. My room is almost out of space to store them.

Then Chorong slapped her forehead. Why did she sound like a babbling housewife?

Please log in to read the full chapter